German conservative newspaper: "Donald Trump is absolutely un-American"

Gee, I wonder who could be the author of this article...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4adGa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannes_Stein
youtube.com/watch?v=Da5Q2NY4au0
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article157854794/Donald-Trump-ist-absolut-unamerikanisch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/4adGa

why do other countries keep trying to interfere with the US election
its like when obama came here

Donald Trump is literally the most American American

(((stein)))

(((Stein)))

Why would a german care if he was un-american?

It has nothing to do with interfering as much as media jews shilling for hillary, much of the European media is in facts owned by different bergs and steins. When people in the Europe raise a stink over someone like Donald Trump having a shot at becoming a president, it really makes you think.

why would jews oppose trump when he's the goodest goy of all good goys who ever goyed?

(((Stein)))

And mr. Stein is un-German.

Isn't that an American trait? To not be an American?

This is the same guy that called his supporters "White trash". Wow great empathy with the poor!
That's what I've been asking myself too. I personally wouldn't want to see Shillary as American leader because of her stupid foreign policy that gave us the rapefugees. They get really enraged if some other country wants to elect a leader whose ideology doesn't suit them.

>He lived in Jerusalem, Israel, from 1997 to 1999 where he worked as culture correspondent for the Berliner Zeitung and wrote essays, reports and interviews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannes_Stein

>Hannes Stein
Literally the most jewish name I've ever seen.

"""opinion"""

(((German)))

(((Stein)))
(
(
S
t
e
i
n
)
)
)

(((Stein))) strikes back

kek thats the same (((German))) who wrote the white trash article a week back

Globalists are getting desperate

FUCKING AYE, TRUMP SUPPORTS NIGGERS, LEGAL MEXICANS, FUCKING TRAITOR CUNT.

I STAND WITH THE GODDESS OF POL.

HILLARY 'BRING THE NIGGERS TO HEEL' CLINTON.

youtube.com/watch?v=Da5Q2NY4au0

>Korrespondent der Welt und der Jüdischen Allgemeinen[2] in Riverdale

>correspondent for The Jewish General Newspaper

>Stein
Rhymes with EVERY. TIME.

The globalists are very worried

Fucking Krauts.

We should have nuked you anyway

>(((Stein)))
I hope Normies start to catch on with this (((jew))) meme only so the kikes get worried that people are starting to tie the dots.

Stein is bald n beardy now?

>author

german niggers die nigger

What would a German know about national pride

We need people who can read and write German to stick up for us in their comments section.

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article157854794/Donald-Trump-ist-absolut-unamerikanisch.html

Idiot, look at the author's name.

>Country that denies its own history and actively tries to erase and present national culture or identity accuses another person of being unpatriotic

Fuck off, Germany. You're like the third worst country in all of Europe now. You have no right to judge anyone.

>German reporter in Germany under the most un-German leader in German history (Merkel, for the new kids here)
>Accuses Trump of being un-American

Something, something, glass houses

Your news denotes when something is an opinion?

While you imbeciles were posting your dumb ((shit)) I actually rrad the aeticle and he's right inbeverything he wrote. Trump is a dumb business shit empowered by dumb Americans like the lot of you here. He either is too dumb for you burgers' constitution and perceived self or just shits on it. He's also far away from any of the usual bible thumbers. Even Obama is likely more religious. It's quite funny actually how rotten and dumb burger republicans have become.

Didn't this guy write an other article recently that also got posted on Sup Forums? I forgot what it was

Hello, (((Hannes))).

(((Stein)))

>Country that denies its own history

Dumbest post I've read in a while. It's because we know our history and especially our recent history we don't elect retards and racist imbeciles anymore.

(((RtQQmKIl)))

Trump is American as fuck. What other country could have produced Donald Trump?

That is one sad-looking kike.

It's genetic.

>Hannes (((Stein)))

>don't elect retards
Proof of the contrary.

Huh, funny. Is this why Stein portrays Trump as such in the first half of his article? You know, the article you illiterate morons cannot even read or bother to translate instead of frothing at the mouth.

>tfw an opinion piece by Stein at the WELT is too intellectually demanding for the average dumb shit on Sup Forums :^)

You may say what you want about mutti, but she's far more intelligent than the recent republican presidents or candidates. You literally made an orange muppet with a golden spoon up his ass with no intelligence to him the rep front runner.

this is bait

* years from now when the Trump presidency is over, we'll still have an election were the choice is the Democrat candidate, and the Republican candidate.

In 8 years when Germany has an election for Chancellor, the choice will be either Mullah Mohammed, or Imam Muhammed.

(8 years)

>TRUMP IS A NATIONALIST BUT ALSO UNAMERICAN

You wish. It will likely be a triple coalition, shared among white people, but what do you know.

we know

>a triple coalition, shared among white people
The three last white people left in Germany?

Hurr you're so funny.

It's just a (((Coincidence))).

>Hurr you're so funny.
I'm glad you're keeping your sense of humor.

You're really going to need it over there in the next few years...

I'd rather have an orange puppet with a golden spoon up his ass who loves his home country than a dried up old cunt who absolutely despises her own countrymen.

Until this bitch is gone you don't have much to stand on in terms of telling others who they should elect.

>Germans deciding what is and isn't American

That's like an Imam deciding what is and isn't German.

They already do.

Because the jews know that if Trump wins it will cause a domino effect and make similar Nationalist candidates sprout everywhere.

Yeah, I realized that that comparison didn't really work right after I posted it.

>German
>Conservative Newspaper

Pick one

Its always a (((coincidence)))

youtube.com/watch?v=e9RG7NYQa8k