Give me just ONE reason to vote for Trump now that he's advocating for the rights of blacks

Give me just ONE reason to vote for Trump now that he's advocating for the rights of blacks

The alternative is that I don't vote at all

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/trump-slams-clinton-foundation-most-corrupt-enterprise-political-history
takimag.com/article/a_hot_month_for_clintons_body_count_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4ILa2kVAY
altrightcrazywebsite.com/fakenews/2012-horseshit/thisarticle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just vote who you like, who cares what others think

If trump becomes president, he will clone Katie for the government gf program. This isn't public knowledge yet, only insiders like me know about it.

Hillary is the only answer, my white brother.

#bringthemtoheel

A vote for Hillary is a vote to repress some niggers

#ImWithHer

Trump is pro-nigger. Next he'll come out in favor of women's right to vote.

7/10 I'd put my dunst in her cunst.

>the rights of blacks
What rights do black people not have that others have?

c-cloning katie...
surely it is not for... reproductive... purposes... haha... i surely would not... support that.... ha.. ha...

I'm not voting because none of the candidates are black.

>not allying with blacks so we can gas kikes
>not using the kike loot we gain to establish new black led colonies in Africa
>not funding African repatriation

>don't vote for Trump you fucking nazi fascists, he's supporting niggers and women

makes you wonder who the real racists are

He's also the most pro-LGBT candidate in Republican history. He gave them a shout out during his acceptance speech at the convention, remember?

i was always under the assumption that it was us

yeah that was fucking disgusting. i couldn't believe that he would actually parade homosexuality as something to be protected. what was he thinking

>Give me just ONE reason to vote for Trump

We can't have Hillary. Vote for anyone or anything, just don't let Hillary into the White House.

>We can't have Hillary.

Lesser evilism only gets EVIL

Vote for Hillary. I'm dissapointed Trudeau didn't do enough to #bringthemtoheel

A vote for Hillary is a vote for more incarcerated blacks. I'm with her for that

Whatever it takes to get him elected. Many people these days are fag lovers. Fag mainstreaming happened blindingly fast due to a well executed media campaign.

Trump isn't like the fascist leader we all dream about, but he will slow the immigration invasion. That is all that matters right now. We will take baby steps to the racial secessionist state. Vote Trump

Trump Slams Clinton Foundation As "Most Corrupt Enterprise In Political History" After Latest Donor Revelations

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/trump-slams-clinton-foundation-most-corrupt-enterprise-political-history

A Hot Month for Clinton’s Body Count

takimag.com/article/a_hot_month_for_clintons_body_count_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4ILa2kVAY

this concern trolling is really weak

CTR is so transparent these days

>omg did you hear Trump said something good about a black person and a woman, hes totally flip flopping and isn't a racist literal Hitler, I am no longer voting for him!!

Dont vote. Its the only option goy.

>Katie ?

Literally who?

You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out
Sup Forums is a board of peace
>You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out
BEGONE!!!

Trump wants to give blacks rights?
CONDUCTOR we have a problem!

If you have to make a thread like this, you are so unqualified to think for yourself I would rather you not vote.

Sage

You help out blacks so they stop becoming niggers and they become functioning members of society, like Indians because they will smell the same

Fuckface Trump hypocrytically slams clinton for corruption after latest donor revelations!

>altrightcrazywebsite.com/fakenews/2012-horseshit/thisarticle

People died while shillary was working as the sec of state! Also I'm a 12 year old child who knows nothing!
>Http://conservafagwithaxe2grind.com/opinionpiece/printthisoutandhanditouttopeoplethatdonotcare.png

Actions speak louder than words. He's the only candidate that treated BLM the way it needed to be treated.

#Imwithher