SEXISTS, BEWARE!

SEXISTS, BEWARE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XX6ATwQv7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THAT WILL SHOW THEM!

the women are literally mocking him by literally having their cake and eating it too

ayy lmao

yet another rendition of

>something happened

>better take a picture of myself

What did they mean by this?
No, really. What is the point?
What does the cake represent?
Are they unironically eating cake for no clear reason and saying that's a deep, intelectual form of protesting?

FAT

Feminists getting fatter, what a surprise.

> select all images with salad

> I'll eat cake that will show them

I forget sometimes just how stupid feminists are

>Wow! Another opportunity to take a picture of myself and get TONS of likes comments and subscribes!

those look like tasty cakes, and feminist qts

WTF I'm #withher now

oh like marie antoinette eh

I believe the MP literally said that feminists want to have their cake and eat it too. So they are sending pictures of them with cake. Basically being idiotic cunts as always.

Is this what that picture's supposed to mean? If so, they're proving the MP's point :/

An MP said something about woman wanting to have their cake and eat it
They proceed to eat cakes on camera, a physical demonstration of his analogy as once the cake is eaten they can no longer have it (it is gone)
Also another great opportunity to take pictures of themselves covered with make up because nothing shows how independent you are like a mating device that has been used for thousands of years to attract a male to support and protect you

I'm gonna eat heaps of cake

That will show them consevatives I mean business

>ends up 20+ stone, self hating ferminist for lyf

When is the day of the rope to remove this shit?

>being this jealous of women with children and a dependable man
get fucked on feminists

I honestly fucking hate women so much. Not memeing, they are less than human and it goes without saying they are obviously less than man.

When genetic engineering takes off the number of females will decrease DRAMATICALLY thank god, and they will only be used for designer models etc. In other words a woman's only real use: to look pretty. Like an ornament.

Wow, this is utter stupidity my god. These women need to be forcibly reformed or removed from the gene pool.

Makes my brain go doki doki.

silly women
if you eat your cake, then you won't have it

"When it suits them"

Also known as having your cake and eating it, aka they are just proving him right.

Feminists everyone.

The entire leftist sjw movement is so fuckin infantile for the most part

Let them eat cake.

social media amplified womens stupidity to such a level that I cant stand them anymore

those are some nice lumps

It looks so sad

>women doing nothing while congratulating themselves for doing something.

Nothing's changed boys.

b-but if you eat your cake, you no longer have it....

/fit/izen spotted

To be fair, the guy did say in a conference;
>Men have issues as well, they should be allowed to voice them
The room laughs
One woman says;
>You might notice I'm the only woman here, if men want to talk about their issues, they can do whenever they want
>I just tried to, and you all laughed at me

>the one on the right

They are women, let's lower expectations and appreciate the whatever they managed to accomplish. They did eat cake , that's gotta be something.

Oh man how will the MP ever survive all the fat feminists sending him pictures of them being stupid. The horror.

I hope Hillary wins so the US doesn't have to suffer nasty sexist politicians like the UK does.

Based as fuck. Video?

Women are a meme that you can have sex with.

>Strong

They'd be doing it anyway

Uhhhh... If I didnt know any better I would think this means they are acting cute and want his dick?
Sort of a "notice me senpai" thing.

Also, MP means member of parliament, correct?

IN

They actually did the madwomen

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>They COMPLETELY missed the point of the metaphor
>They literally had their cake, ate it, and no longer have the cake.

I've been laughing for a good 5 minutes. This is pinnacle stupidity and Irony. you cannot get more oblivious than that.

You. Just. Can't.

Let them eat cake?

Jesus no wonder why most of them (especially the newer ones) become fat unfuckable shits by their 30s.

Wasn't that the MP's argument? The thing they said that offended them? Well shit their just proving his point aren't they.

youtube.com/watch?v=8XX6ATwQv7Q
I think it's this one

me on the right

By referencing "have your cake and eat it too" they're basically acknowledging the duplicitous nature of their feminism and thus proving the man right. This is just dumb. Unless, they're being cuntish little trolls in which case I fully support their cake eating meme.

this, desu.

Women make everything about themselves. Worse, they feel the need to interject their own faces in it, to virtue signal just how much they agree with whatever daily-fad they're getting behind.

No one seriously thinks a couple tweets of girls eating cake changes anything, other than encouraging perceptions that they are entirely self-involved and delusional.

>We're combatting sexism by getting fat!
lolwut

it wouldn't be acting if she were really doing it

LOL SO RANDOM XD

So obese women who are mad that no-one finds them attractive are getting back at someone by eating cake?

I don't understand. Could somebody please tell me why they are sending pictures of themselves eating to an MP? This doesn't make any sense.

Oh, so that makes sense. An excuse to show your selfie off to the entire internet to attract penis. Gotcha.

You could call it trolling. But they're trolling themselves, because all this type of shit does is hurt their own cause.

Who would have thought that a steady stream of attention and compliments was all it would take for women to destroy the world.

Cunts.......all of them cunts.

thanks for the kek

the expression goes
"you can't have your cake and eat it, too"
which means that once you eat your cake, it's all gone. you can't eat your cake and have it.

these women are trying to mock him saying that by literally eating their cake. (they get to have more cause well they can fucking bake more)

>LOOK IM HAVING MY CAKE AND EATING IT TOO
>>But if you eat it you no longer have it
>HELP IM BEING TALK RAPED

>fuck your homeless shelters being protested and shut down because that money could go to an abortion clinic
>fuck your lack of a foreskin because it's entirely legal in all the western world to mutilate male babies
>fuck your 18 years of forced wageslavery because that girl pricked a hole in the condom
>fuck ALL THAT, because someone called me pretty in starbucks

>women doing something for attention
Wow never in history

Why are women so self-centered? I am a millennial but I don't understand all the women my age taking non-stop photos of themselves. Literally why

#CAKED

feminism makes so much more sense once you realize that a woman's mind operates on the same level as a child.

>"""""Journalism"""""

thread.

That's some fairly full on strawmanning.

Also somebody fix FireShot

wtf I hate conservatives now

really maks u tinker toys

Wasn't the crazy left and all the feminists standing against 'rich nazi conservatists'? Aren't they betraying themselves by eating expensive cake?

>shirt says strong
>legs not even strong enough to allow her to stand

Women were a mistake.

He should print the photos, cum on them and send a picture to each one back.

>>

Even before the Internet the joke was every woman needed food, water, and compliments to survive.

Facebook gave them the latter for free and created a collective self perpetuating network of enough egocentric energy to blow the planet in half.

Proof #242,542,252,242 that women and logic just doesn't mix.

Sup ForumsTARDS ARE TAKING DOWN THE CORRUPT SYSTEM BY MAKING AMUSING IMAGE MACROS

So, are they agreeing with him?

but why would you want to?

Women were a mistake.

I'm sure that will make men want to marry you...

is this one of those
>I don't care
>I'll show them how much I don't care by staging a photo

>i don't understand the metaphor behind a popular saying
>i'll just eat a lot of cake and get fat that'll show them
these people can vote.

And they're #StandingWithHer

The funny thing is, you can't even explain to them how retarded they're being because that's "mansplaining".

When these photos first started trending on twitter, I saw there was one tenacious guy posting "how does this refute his point?" or "that is not an argument" in response to each photo. They didn't have a reply to him.

that banana is right on the edge mate
better eat it within the next few hours

>"they tell me I want to have my cake and eat it too"
>"I know, I'll send them a picture of me eating cake that'll show them!"
Is this real life

Didn't anybody explain to these children what the phrase means

Is this supposed to be a "have your cake and eat it too" statement?

Are they actually saying they really are that selfish? That they want all the benefits of equality without any of the responsibility?

High in fat or low in fat?

What happens once they've eaten the cake?

The joke is of course that fat doesn't make you fat, sugar does

What the fuck?

Are these people mentally retarded?

If you eat your cake you win

The only thing I'm really angry at is how public discourse has been reduced to tweets and the media unironically reports on these things as if something important is happening.

>Feminists
>Combating Sexism
>By Eating Cake
LOL Jesus Christ. Do they even understand what kind of jokes they are setting themselves up for?

God Sandler looks so dead inside. He knows his movies are shit and is just dead inside. I think he knows the era where his comedy was considered funny is over.

They don't even understand what the phrase means. If you eat your cake, you no longer have any, hence the idiom. Are they really this uneducated, and if so then they deserve the pay gap for being incompetent prattling children.