HEIL HITLERY! THE TRUE SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE!

Donald Trump is the favored candidate of the diabolical George Soros. Soros giving $30 million to the Hillary campaign is a cover so that he can fool the alt-right into supporting Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
itsnicethat.com/articles/jelly-gummies
youtube.com/watch?v=Da5Q2NY4au0
sli.mg/a/Rjhdx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its an abstract kind of post

Trump has always been a liberal.

Nice tat OP, wish I was in USA so I could vote for hillary during the election, trump is just too dumb to effectively genocide these fucking niggers and spics living in the states...

HEIL CLINTON

>Liberals are literally this offensively stupid to assume we are this stupid. No, don't even laugh, liberals really are this fucking stupid, and dealing with this much stupidity on an industrial and political level isn't funny, it's dangerous as you can see with America's current state as the result of liberal fuckwits.

Queen empress Hillary will smite the minorities and bring the master race to it's rightful place.

Don't fall for Trump's jewish tricks.

youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

Hillary is honestly probably closer to Hitler than Trump ever could be, she'll start a war in Iran, she'll continue feeding the military industrial complex, continue expanding the for-profit prison system, she subverts the democratic process constantly, does not hold personal freedom in high regard.

CTR has certainly taken an interesting turn.

I can't tell if you guys are trying to be funny or if this is the hillary raid.

I knew the MSM was visiting this board this month, but really?

Hitlery Killton was literally mentored by a grand master of the KKK on how to get rid of niggers. Why do you think she pushed through those three strikes laws? She is the main reason for so many blacks being in prison.

Trump says "give the ones who contribute a chance to become citizens in a decade" while Killary says KILL EM ALL

Hillary 2016!

Its a bi pol operation fucking ahmed reee

thank god hillary is running, fuck black people whites are going to get our revenge

Fuck off anti-hill cancer shill,
all of you pro-trump kike faggots need to get the fuck off of this board, hopefully you will leave when the media has finished covering the alt-right media outlets for god emperor hillary's speech this week...

As a fellow Hilliary supporter, I agree with your ideals OP.

The blacks need to remain oppressed and kept in their ghettos. Having them depend on the Democratic Party, It's easier to gather their votes this way.

You forgot to change your regional my Portuguese friend.

Hillary's laws and proposals have killed over 13 million niggers, she is the one who will make america WHITE again.

Something you somalis will never understand.

You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out
Sup Forums is a board of peace
>You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out
racist bastards!

Hitlery bodyguard reporting in

I can't tell if these posts are good or bad.

Hillary says she's going to liberate ME but we all know it's actually to kill those muslim sandniggers. G-d bless that woman.

They're excellent! In fact, I think we should make videos on why the white supremacy majority should support Hillary on youtube. I mean 13+ MILLION dead niggers to her name, that's over TWO HITLERS.

Who else has such kill tallies?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THESE FROM

Use tripcodes, makes everything more official

>Hillary says she's going to liberate ME but we all know it's actually to kill those muslim sandniggers. G-d bless that woman.

Hillary is literally going to import more Syrians than Obama is trying to right now.

Fucking leaf.

Hillary first showed me how good she was by sticking by Bills side when all those scandals were in the news.

Now, I like her even more. She hates russia so much, she might get us in a new war and revive the economy!

Too bad she killed all those middle-easterners in support of Israel and how Israel wanted Assad gone, Quadaffi gone, etc... She has proven she will do what it takes to keep oil prices low! I sure wish she didn't have to kill so many arabs though :(

Anybody notice the color and orientation of the arrow??

Right-wing Hillary is not a meme.
Watch her "unintentionally" legitimize us a political bloc tonight.
Next election pundits will be asking how candidates plan on securing the powerful alt-right vote.

Hilldog must win so that the super predators will be genocided once and for all! Heil Hillary!

itsnicethat.com/articles/jelly-gummies
Here you go m8

But user, look at how many niggers she's killed!
When she mentions us tomorrow and we get flooded by newfags be sure to let them know we support Hitlery for a white america!

Th-Thanks

No problem

Three magic markers and plastic wrap.

Heil Hillary, the true savior of the White race!

She will remove the Kikes from our banks and the Niggers from our streets!

Bring them to heel, Hillary!

Totally. She's using Commies, perverts, and other societal poisons as cannon-fodder to activate American Nationalism. Without Hillary's Leftist facade we'd have nobody to oppose and would be irrelevant.

Damn Right, I used to unironically support Trump, but then I came to a realization that Hillary was the true nigger killer, pic related

OC

#HeilHitlerImWithHer

Hillary is the only way to keep the niggers in the ghetto. Trump will try to integrate them, fuck him.

This girl is the peak of white beauty.

And all the '''''''''''''THICC''''''''' faggots can go fuck themselves.

Thats actually really good

STOP
SAYING
THICC
ITS THICK
OR T H I C K
FUCKING REDDITORS APPROPRIATING OUR MEMES

Holy shit, i hate drumpf now.

Its time to be brought to heel and vote for fmr SecState and FLOTUS Hillary Clinton!!!

That Hitler pic is obviously shopped in that frame.

Reminder that Operation Bi/pol/ar is garbage.

Redpilling normies about shillary's health and crimes (and redpilling them in general) is far more important and effective.

This pro-Hillary shit won't have any positive effect, because nobody will buy this whole Hillary/Nazi bullshit. Not even normies are that stupid. It might as well be a CTR tactic to slide actual redpill threads.

Keep supporting Trump and redpill normies.

this guy man. he's everywhere.

OP here,

No, Hillary gave me that as a gift for being her number 1 loyal supporter.

This so much. Banning abortion will allow more nigger babies to be born than ever. how Sup Forums supports this is beyond me.

How fucking dare you.

HEIL HILLARY

youtube.com/watch?v=Da5Q2NY4au0

GODDESS OF Sup Forums AND Sup Forums

#ISTANDWITHHER > youtube.com/watch?v=Da5Q2NY4au0

What are you talking about?
Are you literally implying Hillary and Obama haven't been trying to activate us this whole time??

Look at Obama for example. Scaring the shit out of everybody acting like he's going to ban guns, he says just enough to get everybody to go out and buy one, but then immediately backs off without doing anything.
Obama did more to arm the nation than anybody else in history.

Tattoos are for sub humans, you're a disgrace for nazi's

BRING THEM TO HEEL

SS members used Tattoos

This man has a point and I agree wholeheartedly but I'm gonna keep doing both. I love you user, but I can't help expressing my love for my sweet sweet fuhreress

Is he from SS? No? So shut up and get beck to being culturally enriched by ahmed, hanz

her speech is at the 6th afternoon bong if you are a brit

With Hillary in charge, Niggers will keep killing each other in the ghettos.
Trump only wants to send all wetbacks back, what a pussy..

Hillary4prez!
#ImWithHer

If SS Members got Tattooed why should he be a disgrace for nazis?

you're a faggot

Are you retarded?

OP you're not a real white supremacist. If you were you'd let nature take its course.

This is nature taking its course you anti-white faggot
#Hillary2016

heil

0/10 you went right past full retard into downs
See all the teachers and your parents after class

>flag
Who gives a fuck what you think? You're not voting. What happens when we pull the plug on the welfare state? Do you think that all of a sudden blacks are going to rise up to your level? I think you do. And I think that means you don't actually believe in the supremacy of your people it means you're a scared little faggot sitting in his mom's basement. Go out and live in the world and tell me why I should give a shit about whites like you.

Germany! no!

calm down you anti-white drumpkin
literally none of what you said is true

Heil Correct the Record!

Soros' entire net worth is less than 1% of what the koch brothers have in a single PAC. this is a retard's meme.

>peak of white beauty

>ugly as fuck schnoz
>fivehead
>poor hairline, flat hair
>cancerous growth instead of an actual ass

>peak of white beauty

Dumb nigger, get standards apart from AYYOO DAYUMMM LOOKIT DAT BIG BUNDA SHIEET

This.

R A R E
A R E R
R E R A
E R A R

>false flagging while literally sporting the signature shill false flag
so this is what a modern political party looks like when it dies

Are you fucking kidding me.jpg
sli.mg/a/Rjhdx8

You're giving up your position by calling me a drumpkin. I think what I said is exactly true / it's how you think.

implying anyone is clicking on THAT

regardless of your forbidden youtube knowledge its true soros is not that rich.

>Full list of Soros NGOs manipulating elections in all EU member states
That's what it is, click it you fucking pussy or shut the fuck up

This

Fuck off anti-shillary

Hi world my name Pajeet patel n i support dis. Its gud dat she is with kkk becuz we dont need more low castes in world.

lmao no

now fuck off you little drumpfkin kike

implying you wouldnt bury your face in that arse, you toothpaste poof

>can of chef boyardee next to hitler portrait
>brazzers font on shirt

so much going on in this picture that isn't being addressed

thats retarded and obviously nobody here is dumb enough to click on your browser exploit shillblog

the koch brothers outspend him by two orders of magnitude

I feel like we need even more of these slide shill threads in the catalog. Get on it, CTR.

Nice try you shill fuck it ain't my site and there's direct links to that normie shithole where you belong called reddit

you forgot to mention theres no blood or scarring from this fresh tattoo. it is CLEARLY drawn on. the plastic wrap has no neosporin/vasoline underneath even!

Sven, you autistic piece of shit! Hillary says that the vile internet racist support trump...we actually support her....understand?

We are creating them. For the next week we are with her. We have been named and now it will all backfire. Only post negative Trump photos

lol the entire alt right scene transplanted here from rebbid when they banned memes what the fuck are you blustering about

God I hate you bootlicking cracker faggots

Or this is some sort of meme by the alt right to gather up anyone who legitimately believes in American patriotism

>Alt right
Don't use memes when you barely understand them CTR

You sure showed me.

you sure macro'd me

Thanks for Correcting my Record, fellow non-CTR poster! I wouldn't want to slide any threads used for actual political discussion!

that's OC you paid shill