To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

>>>>>> Don't

After the Olympics shitshow, i doubt anyone wants to move to your "country".

So Brazil doesn't want more white people? Obviously more whites would improve Brazil so you are pretty stupid to say this.

Second, Brazils Evangelicals will be the majority soon enough not Catholics so why did you leave that out?

Fair enough. I don't think you read the part where I said 'To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.'

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
lol who would do this willingly?

Feel free to take all of your countrymen back.

Do not fool yourself, our Catholics may not be the most faithful but Evangelicals are nothing but a privilege building group. They are our Jews.

>anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
>anyone
>considering
>brazil
2bh theyre obviously fucking retarded so i say let them go get shanked and die

lol

Aham.

Meu primo chegou do Líbano e em 2 meses ele já tinha todos os documentos que precisava.

Qualquer feto abortado vira cidadão nesse país.

Talvez você devesse considerar tomar Pepsi, seu pedaço de lixo.

>w-we didn't want you immigrants and your money anyway

Talvez você devesse cosiderar a merda que é este país, seu boboca cara de pastel.

Parece que você está precisando de uma correção patriótica seu sub humano.

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

lmao don't kid yourself, no one does this.

Ok I'll take your bait but only because I hate you flip flop fausto's so much, the language you speak is like nails on a chalkboard to me. So I will take any opportunity to tell you how much I hate your country and all the people in it.

I am sorry you have a pleb language.

>cara de pastel

this is an insult in brazil

noice

What if I have dual citizenship because both of my parents are natural-born Brazilians?

Whatever fausto, try not to get greased by a dirt bike assassination squad and get blood all over your flip flops. Or lynched on false rape accusations.

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

lmao

>Thinks anyone wants to move to brazil

KEK, what fantasy person is this thread for OP?

Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind want to move to one of the biggest shitholes on the planet? Explain yourself, ape

/thread

No one wants to live in Brazil. Its always been shit.

Are you implying anyone wants to live in that shithole willingly ?

Who would want to go there? I mean besides the Japanese?

>Anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
Who the fuck would even consider to that shithole?

>Thinks the exact language he types in right now is a "pleb" language
>Is in a site where 90% of this "pleb" language is typed in

Your cucked No.86534242. Proceed to the nearest scrap heap for disintegration.

I had Brazilian soccer coaches one time, still love those guys lmao but would never move to Brazil

It is the easiest language in the World and the one who you have to think the less, this is why it is a pleb language and accepted worldwide because even a 50 IQ person can master it.

>the one who you have to think the less

Sounds like your IQ is less than fifty, hue.

lol I've had no more than 6 months of English classes and still manage to type it better than most white trash from the US

We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday. We had this thread yesterday.

ok cara de pastel