Christian thread

Catholics, protestants and orthodox invited

If you are not a christian and don't believe in the word of Jesus Christ you're doomed

>Fuck Muslims
>Fuck Jews
>Fuck atheists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9MpwDY82U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone not believing in magic sky man goes to hell

youtube.com/watch?v=Kx9MpwDY82U

Reporting in

Scientologist here. Why is Christianity more valid than my religion?

>unironically believing in any sandnigger religion
my my, so delusional

AYAYAYAY GRINGO PENDEJO VIVA LA SANTA MUERTE HUEVON *BANG* *BANG*

>mexico
>catholic
>not weird vodoo spic cult

>calling christianity a sandnigger religion
middle east and north africa used to be white
not believing in the white man's jesus makes you a degenerate.

Where on this map is your religion?

Pray Mahoma sandnigger

I once went to a latin american mass in switzerland and it was the weirdest fucking shit.
there was a ton of spics with their dogs barking, you couldn't hear the priest, and when you could he was saying weird stuff and I didn't know how to follow, it wasn't like a proper mass

you purposefully attended a nigger-tier mass
try again.

The white part.

This is why western civilization is failing

Latin American Christianity, Irish Christianity, Russian and eastern European Christianity = basically voodoo

Anglicanism = old Anglo women eating cake and drinking tea

American Protestantism =dindus singing, people having seizures and guys in white suits on tv trying to steal money from retired people

Hardly any of the 2bn or so Christians worldwide actually practice anything approaching what Jesus preached

PRAY THE ROSARY

top kek

Christianity has been great for western civilization, but it's lived out its purpose. At this point, the simple control exerted by all sand people religions do more harm than good.

i was actualy serious

please enlighten us as to what jesus really preached

hahahhhahahaha my sides
Czech -> jews
hahahahahaahaha

breathe
then kill yourselves

signed,
Jesus 4 real

DELETE THIS

a lot of christians still live subjugated by muslims
popes usually don't like it when they get bashed on. thats where all the koran kissing and muslim foot kissing comes from.

Even if both religions are wrong, at least christianity has some moral values and helps society to some extent while Scientology is a pyramid scam with the goal to gain world dominance.

#EndAbrahamicReligion2016

>>Fuck Muslims
>>Fuck Jews
>>Fuck atheists

Yep. Typical Christian.

>I masturbate multiple times a day
>I drink a lot
I want to quit, but both are just such powerful vices in my life. How do I cope, bros?

christianity, lost its purpose in 1900

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John, 8:32

Praise Jesus!

To be honest, Scientology helping rich fools to part with their money is much more beneficial to society than people wasting their time worshiping planks of wood.

If you are Yuropeon but are not Christian then you are not white.

Memexico and all the taco countries are whiter than Bosnians and Albanians

early 1900s is when protestants started accepting the use of contraception as not a sin

Fucking idiot. Only servants and poor people believe in this bullshit.

Pinche indio.

Mexicans are so religious because spicks have low IQs and don't value education or really anything that made the west good.

>>China unaffiliated.
By 2025 China will be worlds largest christian country.

do you pray?
>said the spic on Sup Forums

Notice the countries in grey? Czech Republic, Japan, China, and Estonia, all anti mudslimes and nogs.

What about the Catholic bosnians, and Orthodox albanians? Are they white just because they happen to be christian, despite looking like their moon god worshipping counterparts? Because albanians, bosnians and most southern europeans dont look very similar to western europeans.
I think the word you're looking for is western, and I would agree. You can't hold western values, nor can you fit into western civilization if you're a muslim. Doesn't really matter where you're from.

>>Notice the countries in grey
Muslims have been in china for centuries.

t. Poor spic

"Praying" lmao. Let me just talk to myself. I mean I'm sure it works as a pep talk in a way, you're more likely to get what you pray for since you'll be inclined to think about it so much but when bad things happen to good people EVEN WHEN ya pray... Well then, then you know you're just talking to your hands because no one's answering you.

Yep t. Fedora atheist jew devil worshipper whatever

The Uyghurs (the muslim ethnic group in China) aren't Chinese, they are Turkic. Plus they are pissed because the "government is oppressing me :(((((" Pretty sure the Chinese government took away the one child rule for everyone but them and people from Tibet

Fuck you mate, do what I want.

One promotes some semblance of improvement of the self, the other is as said.

you forgot to add underage and faggot to that list.

>current year
>not prazing kek

Hui people

Bump