Why don't we have movie heroes like Indiana Jones anymore? Everyone has to be flawed deeply troubled

Why don't we have movie heroes like Indiana Jones anymore? Everyone has to be flawed deeply troubled.

Other urls found in this thread:

rogerebert.com/reviews/great-movie-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-1981
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soccer moms took over.

you know why you fucking faggot

Haven't you heard OP Nazis aren't bad guys anymore the president says so.

Could they get away with this today?

Because Harrison Ford is fucking old and Hollywood rarely casts manly men.

Yes.

But Sup Forums would get flooded with snowflakes from Sup Forums literally shaking over it for several weeks after the movies release.

>Not knowing that h. ford suffers from severe social anxiety and that is the reason why he is so grumpy in all of his interviews. He plays a tough guy like every sensual male has to, you faggot.

I feel kind of bad for him, he's always so uncomfortable in interviews.

I remember people complaining about Russians/Communists being the enemy in the latest one when it came out.

Because it would be incredibly boring. Even more boring than The Farce Awakens.

Or maybe hes just an asshole in person

Reminder that Indiana Jones took advantage of an underage girl and slept with her multiple times while working for her fater

because everybody's making movies for teengirls so main character has to be angsty female now. or angsty campgay black trans.

Indiana Jones is pretty flawed though, he's afraid of snakes like a fucking complete pussy and he fights the Nazis. He's a Jew playing a "hero" created by Jews.

Hitler was a more heroic man in real life than even this essentially capeshit fictitious hero Dr. Jones.

You're a fucking idiot and a faggot to boot.

>Muh Hitler

I guess loving losers is a thing these days.

Not only are there currently no good leading actors for a movie like this, there's no good directors for it.

That's actually a good point. We have plenty of directors who can do drama and genre type stuff. But how come adventure and action directors all suck these days? The action is usually shitty and people just sit around and tell the story instead of live it. The fucking dialogue has overtaken the actual performance of the story.

See now you understand OPs point. Hitler is cool, Lenin is cool, North Korea is cool, flawed antiheroes are cool, nobody is ever good because good is a lie.

Emasculation of men you pleb

>He's a Jew playing a "hero" created by Jews.
Indiana Jones is a Christian, you dumb stupid idiot.

Harrison Ford is a Jew and so are the creators of Indiana Jones.

indiana jones was never good

The CHARACTER is not Jewish you fucking faggot. Do you not get how fiction works?

Your schwartz is as big as mine!

Indy was an asshole adrenaline junkie with daddy issues. That got him into enough trouble, he didnt need any other flaws.

no, it's just the Indiana thing is very cliche

How is it cliche if it's never done anymore?

Deeply flawed protagonists arent a new thing OP. Captain Nemo was a revenge obsessed former noble and he's always been an extremely popular literary figure.

good night alt-right

Thing I liked most about Indy was his plot armor was thin.
Guy got hurt over the course of the film, and it showed. Wasn't an invincible superman.

Crystal Skull of course shit over this aspect.

antifa here, not memeing. i get hard i get to beat to a blood pulp these fucking /poledditors/ neo-nazis, stormfags etc whenever i see them at rallies. one less internet faggot to that shits up the forums. makes me smile knowing these retards are getting what they deserve

You're trying to hard. Be more subtle if you're going to roleplay.

>LARPing this hard

see you at the next rally faggots :^)

I'm Australian asshole.

Rabbi pls go

it's kino, the whole action hero thing. it's like james bond desu

Toxic Masculinity

Raiders Indy was somewhat flawed. It was implied he fucked Marion when she was underaged and then ran away (also seems to imply her dad found out and that ruined the relationship). He gets beat up a lot and his body is pretty broken.

Blame years of Arnold/Stallone type heroes. They spent years making movies about boring demigods with no flaws.

cause we are more cynical now

>we're more cynical today
Did you just forget all about 1970s New York?

>straight white male protagonist
Nope, not a chance

Thor, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man, Batman, etc...

You fucking dumbass.

>Thor
A woman
>Iron Man
A nigger woman
>Captain America
a nigger with wings
>Spider man
A nigger with no personality
>Batman
Okay you've got me there.

Guardians of the Galaxy

In the movies. Why are you being willfully dense?

And fucking Peter Parker is still Spider-Man in the comics. Miles is just another one. Jesus you suck at this. God damn Steve Rogers is going to be Cap again after Secret Empire and Sam Wilson back to the Falcon. If you're gonna talk shit, know what you're saying.

How can I own a small Chinese boy?

best character in temple of doom. when they hugged near end of movie i got so hard. when he fought elbowed that young prince boy i almost came.

Harrison ford is Jewish

you need to go back

Spielberg suggested Indy should be a drunk cynical tomb robber. George told him Indy would be a role model for kids instead, he would be a sober university professor. I hate Spielberg

The brainstorming transcripts for Raiders gets a bit creepy in parts

Because America is so cucked now, that showing people punching poor dindu Nazis is bad somehow.

>Everyone has to be flawed deeply troubled.
Indy has daddy issues and is an awful archeologist

Why aren't they making adventure movies like this and the Mummy anymore?

No. Beating up a Nazi in a movie means the right would immediately flood the internet saying

>LOL, another TOLERANT LIBERAL using violence against people who don't adhere to their SJW, libcuck, agenda!!! Guess anyone who wants what's best for the white race is a VILLAIN now!

>the president says so.
American detected.

They also show how truth can be twisted through the years. Lucas is the one that suggests Ford for the role. Spielberg suggested Mikhail fucking Baryshnikov.

This

>The CHARACTER is not Jewish you fucking faggot.
He's a Crypto-jew.

>getting this mad when people point out you are a hypocrite
Typical leftie

all this /leftypol/ baiting is really getting to me. the repeated low tier false flags does get to you after awhile

3 niggers and 1 jewish comedy relief guy.

>In the movies.
All Jews.

>not doing your research

indiana jones had sex with an underage miriam and ge's unapologetic about it despite how clearly it screwed up her head. He's pretty flawed

This is what surprises me, except for Kurt Russel (who lives like a fucking cowboy) a big part of the "Manly action heroes" does things completely contrarian to their archetypes. Stallone for example loves cooking and art, Clint Eastwood is very peaceful and plays Jazz and Ford is a shy person.

Greatest timeline.

Liberals are the snowflakes though.

Get your buzzwords right.

this

>Hitler
>lost the war because he never accept the advice of his generals and lead his soldiers to death
>the pussy who never was in a fight in his entire life and the only person that he killed was himself

Honestly, if I would be a Nazi or white supremasist, I would feel ashamed of this little fgt.

Can't see your logic there, champ. There's no flaws with Indy on that

>people not getting the Jewish undertones of Indiana Jones

rogerebert.com/reviews/great-movie-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-1981
>We have seen "Schindler's List" and we know about his Shoah Project. Those are works of a thoughtful adult. "Raiders of the Lost Ark" is the work of Spielberg's recaptured adolescence, I think; it contains the kind of stuff teenage boys like, and it also perhaps contains the daydreams of a young Jewish kid who imagines blowing up Nazis real good.
>The ark, if found, would be the most precious Jewish artifact imaginable -- the chest that held the Ten Commandments that God gave Moses on the mountain top. "An army which carries the ark before it is invincible," Indy says; Hitler wants to steal the heritage of the Jews and use it for his own victory.

and then you woke up in your cum stained boxers and wonder why your life is so shit

dont ever reply to me again or I will snatch your maafuh birday

You might start to think that they're actors, but I don't know anything about that!

>>the pussy who never was in a fight in his entire life and the only person that he killed was himself
read a book sometime.

Because Indiana Jones is a carryover from 1930s adventure serials. Also capeshit took the place of actual heroes

>Why don't we have movie heroes like Indiana Jones anymore?

Because we don't get that much original content anymore.

I don't know about that. is it something representative of the entire western world?

Does anyone know where I can get one of those swastika arm bans?

>Hollykike can't use the "MUH EVIL NAZIS" trope anymore
kek

It fucked up her father's career, but as he says to her, "she knew what she was doing".

She was probably your average slutty schoolgirl/university student, it just got a lot more publicity because of who her father was.

No, George Lucas is the creator of Indiana Jones and he's not a jew, you fucking stupid faggot

why did he betray us bros?

>Trump is a based radical centrist like me
neat

this wouldn't have happened if Hillary won though

>Baltimore
still a shithole lmfao

>getting triggerd by some statues

AYYY

All these low IQ faggots still think the Civil War was all about slavery

enough larping for today

It makes so fucking sad that River Phoenix had to die, otherwise we'd have had another triology. The guy could have been Harrison Ford son for all we know and he was such a fanboy of Indy.

Fucking shame

>liberals are the only snowflakes
Kek, I would think the other day debunked this...

What did that user say that was wrong?

>being cucked to the point where your tax money goes to the upkeep of dead, confederate losers who lost a war and had every inch of their memory and "culture" deservedly destroyed for hundreds of years

>rebels
You mean losers?

Get a load of this guy, next you'll tell me people who portray Hitler in movies aren't Nazis in real life.