What did Sup Forums think about Spiderman Homecoming?

What did Sup Forums think about Spiderman Homecoming?
I saw it in the theaters today, I thought it was pretty good.

2 > 3 > 1

i want to fuck suit lady

that's because it's jennifer connelly

it made my dick hard when i knew she's like 50 and she was flirting with a teenager

Too many shitskins. Michael Keaton was brilliant though.

Objective Ranking:
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man
Homecoming
Spider-Man 3
ASM
ASM 2

One you judge SM3 independently, it's a better movie than either ASM flicks.

It was breddy gud tbqh, it actually felt like Spider-man and wasn't written by a pack of rabid chimpanzees like the Amazing movies. Michael Keaton was brilliant.

Garbage made for SJWs and leddit posters

it was boring

Most of the MCU movies falls victim to this. Or they're unmemorable.

It's bad but not for the reasons the retards on here say it is.
The diversity thing isn't even an issue. The characters all work to some extent. Unless you're a legitimate racist this is a non-issue.
The CGI sequences are no worse than those of the original Raimi Spider-Man films or the ones from the Amazing Spider-Man. I feel that this is only a point brought up by literal children for various reasons, most notably of course, because they're contrarian memesters.

The movie is bad because of how stupid the script is, and i'm not talking exclusively about the dialogue writing, I mean the script in general. It's just not a very well written movie, unfortunately. Way too many "quips", strange direction choices (like how this is less like a spider-man movie and more like a teen drama), unsatisfactory third act, not enough proper story establishment, too much RDJ, etc.

The actor is so cute.

I want to lick his sweaty feet.

I want faggots to leave my board

Fuck off, degenerate breederscum.

I'm so glad mentally ill subhumans like you will have your bloodline die out in due time

White genocide makes me hard.

I'd give it a 9/10. Better than 3, ASM1 and ASM2, tied with Spiderman 1 and just below Spiderman 2.

All that effort and you didn't even get the date right.

*sweety