Atheist thread

Reminder that atheism is the real redpill.

Cuckstianity not welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vlIOkOgyOAQ
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/RgZOY
fredrikdeboer.com/2016/08/02/an-atheist-of-a-certain-kind/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

germany is an islamic state
and they are gonna slice your head off
if you don't bow down to their moon god
the threat is real

SIX

Most atheists just replace one religion with another. Atheists are usually hardcore libtards.

>atheism
>germany
You won't be welcome there long, Hans.

I was one step away from becoming an atheist until I was asked this question:

>What proof or evidence do you have that atheism is true and correct?

To this day, there is no answer and until there is, it is illogical and irrational to be an atheist in this day and age.

>living in germany
>calling other cucks

Atheism is self evident, maple chugging dolt.

Theism is not self evident, and requires 'faith', which is exploited to persuade you to do and believe all manner of bullshit nonsense illogical and irrational things.

There's not a single illogical or irrational thing Atheism DEMANDS of you.

checkmate, religion cucks.

>Believing in nothing needs evidence
wat

The real redpill is deism, faggot.

That's why most people here are agnostic.

>atheism is the red pill
>the elites believe in god and worship satan and moloch

>Reminder that atheism is the real redpill.

Atheism that was pushed by Commie states? That atheism?

Atheism is for anti-white autists, and those who hate Western Civilization.

But burden of proof lands with the person trying to proof something. There is nothing until you prove there is something.

Are those the new McD nuggies? They're pretty good to be honest. I like mine with ranch. I would get some later but I already asked my grandma to get me a mocha frappe and she did but then she spilled it I've just given up on being happy.

Neo-paganism is a good redpill

I forgot to mention that God isn't real. If he was, I would have both a frappe today and nuggies later instead of being dammed to insufferable misery.

Did you then go to the shitting eisle? That's what I did.

maybe people believe in what the fuck they want

c'mon people, it's not that hard to understand

No one's denying that. It's not a particularly good idea though.

>Atheism is self evident
proofs?

Yea but sometimes happens stuff like ISIS because of that

Atheism was invented by jews so that christian europe would stop hating them for killing Jesus and seeing them as adversaries.
Nice redpill you got there m8

Atheism was never pushed by the commie States, I'm not an atheist but that's a lie!

They never made it where you couldn't believe in a god they just saw organized religion as big influence which would stand in the way of their goal.

>The jews did X

No source, no proof of that claim. Yeah right. Man that Earthquake must have been the work of God to reduce the number of retarded Italians.

Believing in something and killing people who don't believe or behave as you wish isn't the same thing.
If they minded their own business and kept fucking goats instead of giving muslims a bad reputation everything would be better

so they were against organised religion then?

>Believing in something and killing people who don't believe or behave as you wish isn't the same thing.
Please explain. They sound exactly the same. If you are happy to let people behave however they wish then you should have no problem with the former.

>we good jew boyz
>we dindu nuffing
How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

danc'n bill the clown live on the dark side of the moon. He says you should kill all your kids or else you'll go to hell. Better listen to him. I mean, he might not exist, but why take the risk?

There's no proof that Atheism was created by the Jews but it is being promoted by them.
Create the problem
Greedy capitalists
A gentile must pay wages to a Jew, but a Jew does not have to pay wages to a gentile. (BT Sanhedrin 57a).
Christianity

Promote the solution.
Communism
Atheism

How To Justify Genocide 101: youtu.be/vlIOkOgyOAQ

I may not have expressed in the best way, excuse me. What I really meant is that minding your own business and harming nobody isn't the same as killing other people for their different beliefs or behaviors.

Sorry if it still isn't clear enough

Actually... Christianity is the real redpill.

If you don't know why, then you're blue pilled.

Atheism is autistic.

Proof: this thread.

Proof that atheism is true, and its red pilled ,if you cant proof it fuck off blue pill

That's for political reasons it does not necessarily mean it's associated with atheism.

I never understood why good made us so similar to animals if we are supposedly a "special creation".

If people need a magic Sky Daddy to tell them how to live their lives and be good people, then by all means go right ahead. It's when they use that magic Sky Daddy to justify warring and killing other people then it becomes a problem.

>minding your own business and harming nobody
that's sort of the opposite of letting people believe in whatever they like though.

>being anti religion isn't the same as being pro atheism
right

>see flag
>first thought : roach

>There's no proof that Atheism was created by the Jews but it is being promoted by them.
That's like saying that there's no proof that the jews created communism but it is being promoted by them. They are promoting it exactly because it is an ideology under their control. Open your fucking eyes: apart from Dawkins, all the famous atheist spokespersons (harris, hitchens, etc. etc.) are either jews or crypto-jews.
Coincidence? Not at all.

>create the problem
>christianity
Christianity was THE problem for the Jews, never for gentiles. It's like you know literally nothing about history. The Church has always warned christian leaders that if they rejected the authority of the Church they would have ended up being ruled by Jews. Which is exactly what happened.

100000000000 times this

The only good thing theism brought to our world is culture

Still not an argument. Lots of Jews are in dominant places. But why? Well, look at what you just shared it's an illustration of the shit Jews had to face in that era. Since many jobs were forbidden they prospered in the shit they could do. Lending money,with interest rates, Becoming doctors. etc.
Pascal's wager is meaningless because there could be more than 2 ways and if so, christians could be wrong too. It's assuming there's only one true religion that's its main flaw.
Well could you please get off your high redpill tower and elighten us poor bluepilled atheist with your godly knowledge, faggot. Explain.

You have to prove that religion is redpilled otherwise get the fuck out?

Because there's no god.

Rendered autistic by christcucks unable to prove the existence of the bullshit they believe in.
I really think we'd be better without any religion at all.

Oh look its this thread again.

Sage.

Yeah some countries tried that and now there are brown animals running around cutting humans heads off

atheism is so retarded on its face that

Are 20 piece Chicken McNuggets still $5.00?

Include a row for every other religion in the world and you have a more accurate representation.

>so retarded on its face that
S H A R T

I don't see how it is the opposite

>>Still not an argument. Lots of Jews are in dominant places. But why? Well, look at what you just shared it's an illustration of the shit Jews had to face in that era. Since many jobs were forbidden they prospered in the shit they could do. Lending money,with interest rates, Becoming doctors. etc.
That's literally kike propaganda. They like to pat their own shoulders, but the only reason why they are successful is because of sectarianism and nepotism. You might as well say that italians are really smart people because all members of the italian mafia are italians. You are literally retarded.
Jews are successful exactly because they are enemies of gentile society, and the gentiles ignore that truth.
So, how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

This

autistic kids

You're probably a muslim then

> It's when they use that magic Sky Daddy to justify warring and killing other people then it becomes a problem.
right. Atheists don't need justfication for all those things, anything goes. I have no pity for the faggots that unironically us "le sky daddy" meme. Enjoy hell retard.

>You have to prove that religion is redpilled otherwise get the fuck out?
i am agnostic loser

Why do atheists/Jews get so mad when a christian insults Islam?

Because they are usually liberals. I'm atheist as fuck and fucking hate islam.

No, I'm an atheist. How can you assume someone's religion only by it's way of thinking ? Religion has nothing to do with personality or behavior.

>defends atheism
>defends jews
as if we needed any more proof that atheists are nu-male cucks

fair enough, just stupid then I guess.

>Religion has nothing to do with behavior.
Yeah man, muslims are just as peaceful as non-muslims.

>You have to prove that religion is redpilled otherwise get the fuck out?
I only need one picture

Call me stupid if you want, but your ideas are worth much either.

Not worth much*

Do you mean that just for being atheist I will start killing people randomly some day?

>Call me stupid if you want
you're stupid.
>but your ideas are worth much either.
My ideas are correct. You're make no sense. That's why they are worthless.

Then let's talk about christians

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

okay

if ur not gonna eat all those ill take half

>Going to church is the same as killing your kids

I could elaborate but I'm sure not many care so I'll keep it short.

I am a former atheist. I believe in God again. I renounce atheism.

The liberal backlash to atheism is so cucked.

fredrikdeboer.com/2016/08/02/an-atheist-of-a-certain-kind/

Your only argument is terrorism, but how much deaths are caused and have been caused by other non-muslim organisations such as the Mafia ?

didn't say that :^)

>but how much deaths are caused and have been caused by other non-muslim organisations such as the Mafia ?
a lot. Why do you ask?

The mafia killed in the name of god?

nice of you to keep your blogpost short

I never understood why Christians like to kill so much, isn't "not murdering" one of the basic principles of Christianity?

If you're an agnostic, you need a proof to believe in God, therefore you don't believe in it and so you're an atheist. Stop trying to get your ass on two chairs because you'll only end up ripping your asshole.

I was wondering when I was going to be called a cuck. Usually it happens when christfags seem to be low on flawed argument. But I have to admit that you sir are a special kind of retard .

Let's make it simple dudes. If you can't prove the existence of god, there's no point in believing in it, it's no more than a hobby. Same goes for any kind of shit relying on faith.

Christians like to kill a lot compared to who?

Because they are hyprocrites like muslims and jews. And humans in general.

>atheists never killed anyone
>who is pol pot

You're wrong. Polytheism is the real red pill

>Atheism thread
>everyone still talks about Christianity
the joke makes itself

He never implied that atheists never killed anyone. Stop your slander to avoiding facing the facts Shart-Kun.

Radical islamism has nothing to do with islam, the former has no morals and have respect for nothing. It is the same for mafia, while they may pray and go to church, their behavior isn't acceptable by any law, religious or not.

nice begging the question faggot.
I mean what I said, which is clearly something different from what you are implying. Can you read? I don't think you can.

>I was wondering when I was going to be called a cuck
The voice of your coinscience trying to tell you something
>. Usually it happens when christfags seem to be low on flawed argument. But I have to admit that you sir are a special kind of retard .
Nice projection
>Let's make it simple dudes. If you can't prove the existence of god, there's no point in believing in it, it's no more than a hobby. Same goes for any kind of shit relying on faith.
You are changing subject, shlomo. That shit might work with someone else, but not with me.

>Radical islamism has nothing to do with islam
continue

>Still not providing any kind of proof for you anti-kike agenda.

Nothing to discuss here mate.

Also I didn't change subject because my life doesn't revolve around you sweetie. It was more of a general statement addressed to anyone here.

ISIS isn't radicalism, it's fundamentalism.

islamic fundamentalist:
>ISIS
christian fundamentalist:
>amish people

Atheism isn't self evident.

But the fact that there's no evidence of god-like beings should be reason enough not to subscribe to a religion.

>underrated post by a fucking leaf.

It's true. Religion may not be true, and it may not be scientifical, it doesn't mean it's not useful to believe. People need something to follow that makes them feel the world is a great place that you can make them greater, otherwise the whole fabric holding society together is destroyed, whether that's Christianity or Islam.

Not an argument.

no atheist ever called me nigger