Did anyone else watch this?

Did anyone else watch this?

I honestly feel like it's the most underrated show ever made. Easily of the same quality of Mad Men, but literally nobody here discusses it

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-st-president-obama-favorite-tv-show-the-knick-20151209-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t2VEmuyipwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>put on first episode
>muh nigger doctor not allowed to work in le evil heroin drugged white ppl hospital
>alt F4, delete from HDD

I really enjoyed it, but I don't think it is of the same quality as Mad Men. Definitely underrated, and should have gotten much more love though.

>but I don't think it is of the same quality as Mad Men
You're right. It's better.

I DID WATCH IT; I LIKE IT BETTER THAN "MAD MEN".

I'll check it out. Can I see it on either Netflix or Hulu?

This is all that we are

Quality show with a really good ending.

Unironically this

Never been. It was a simple question, faggot. Seeing or not seeing this show isn't going to drastically alter my life, I was just curious to know if it was available on either service.

yea was pretty cool
there is racemixing
but the eugenics racist doc gets one up on the dr nig in the end. and the coalburner's life falls apart

>cinemax
Gee wonder why

>there is racemixing
no thanks, won't waste any bandwidth on this

latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-st-president-obama-favorite-tv-show-the-knick-20151209-story.html

agreed

>Obama has better taste than Sup Forums

Really makes you think

it started strong but kind of floundered when it started to really attack its bigger issues

It was the best show on television when it was on. It was gruesome, fascinating, intriguing and interesting all at the same time. Some of the scenes will always stick with me, especially this one, Bono's daughter is an unbelievably fascinating actress and she was phenomenal in this role:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2VEmuyipwE

and the nigger turns out to be a nigger and gets into a bar fight and goes blind in one eye effectively ruining his career

First season was pretty good, old time doctors doing old time doctor stuff with some social stuff on the side, later seasons, muh addictions muh racism a shame really

>Did anyone else watch this?
Nah you are the only one who know about it

On a technical level it was fucking fantastic but the writing was the weak link. Thack was the only really interesting character on the show. I'm kinda glad they just left it at two seasons instead of trying to do an anthology thing in a new setting like they were talking about for a while.

>youtube.com/watch?v=t2VEmuyipwE
god damn that is a roller coaster of emotion

Based cinemax trifecta that were Strike Back, Banshee and The Knick.

There were threads up when the show was airing but it never became big on Sup Forums.
Awesome aesthetics and OST especially. Show that made me like Clive Owen.

Nun & Thug were pretty fun. Actually as the season went on, I actually found their story lines better than Thack's repetitive "I'M SO MISUNDERSTOOD AND BRILLIANT". Also the well to do Doctor who was a massive cuck and couldn't seem to get anything done was funny.

my melanin infused gentleman

Cinematography is 10/10

so they just sailed away and lived happily ever after?

Cinemax shows never are. Even Banshee didn't get that many threads.

>a fifth of whisky and a bowie knife