>JEWS
>SPICS
>MUSLIMS
>ANIMALS (DIFFERENT FROM NIGGERS)
>CHINKS
AND I'M VOTING HILLARY CLINTON
WHO'S WITH ME?

SEIG HILL

it's hilarious that poor commie fart sanders thought he had a chance and she was going to let him get anywhere near power #ImWithHer

The Clintons have a better record at throwing niggers in prison than the Jew loving Trump. Vote for the true White pride candidate.

Reminder that Operation Bi/pol/ar is garbage!

Redpilling normies about shillary's health and crimes (and redpilling them in general) is far more important and effective.

This pro-Hillary shit won't have any positive effect, because nobody will buy this whole Hillary/Nazi bullshit. Not even normies are that stupid. It might as well be a CTR tactic to slide actual redpill threads.

Keep supporting Trump and redpill normies

Why is Donald Trump for Open Borders?

DRUMPF SUPPORTER HAHAHAHA WHAT A FAGGOT

SIEG HAILLARY!

Leave it to Germany to support literally hitler

>Keep supporting Trump
LOL as if I would ever fucking support that piece of shit false-democrat, if we want to cleanse this earth we need a Hillary Clinton presidency

#SIEGHEIL!

Unless Sanders was in on it from the beginning. We Dems knew Donald's anti establistment angle would be popular so we pumped out comrade Sanders to keep our useful idiots and or black lives matter niggers on the Democratic leash. In the end Sanders dropped out and endorsed our Queen. All according to plan. Seig heil

Everybody hates niggers.

Fuck you KIKE and your fucking lies. HILLARY WILL FINISH THE HOLOCAUST. BE AFRAID

!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!!!!HEIL HILLARY!!!

heil hill

Shut up nigger/ Muslim lover, im voting for Hillary.
Fuck trump.

wow, let's not use the n-word, there may be some African Americans that are looking at these posts.
words can hurt bro

Fuck Trump, too soft of a cuck

Fuck off Trump-tard.

*farts*

uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELEL

LELELE PPPPP

PPOOOOO

PPPPYYYYY

YYYYY

YYYYY YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDD

DDDDD

DDDDD
DDDDD

DD

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHD XD XD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XXXXXDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

WHY IS THERE NO HILLARY GENERAL

>implying we haven't supported her from the beginning

lurk moar newfag

Hillary "Nigger Killer" Clinton is the best chance we have to keep America right.

Kill niggers.

Gas kikes.

Vote Hillary.

I love Hillary cause she hates niggers as much as I do

You're my friend

Dude, you have to hide your powerlevel, the normies are coming soon.
When they arrive, they must ONLY see trump support messages.

It's just a few days, it shouldn't be so hard, and if they see our actual goal, they'll easily put 2 and 2 together.
Even progressive idiots aren't stupid enough not to realize she's one of us if they start digging. We must prevent them from even thinking about this being a possibility in the first place. The only way to do that is to hide our powerlevels.

It's almost over. Our time is coming soon. Kek has shown us the way. We are His army. We must make Him proud.

You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out
Sup Forums is a board of peace
>You Hillary supporters need to get the fuck out
FASCIST ASSHOLES!!!

Why should there be a Hillary general, you cuck?

FUCKING ableslist NAZI who cares if she has Parkinson's!?! It's literally 2016 and your discriminating based on disability! I can't even

FASCIST ASSHOLES!!!

FUCKING NIGGERS HAVE BEEN LITERALLY INVADING MY TOWN THE LAST 3 YEARS
I KNOW HILLARY WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS #IMWITHHER

I thought that Trump was the candidate that liked white supremacy. Then people started telling me about Hillary. Seriously, I believe that Hillary is the one to continue white supremacy. I love white supremacy. Hillary has my vote.