What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/768090518718935041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/768090518718935041

He doesn't have shit but wants people to pay attention to him.

he means Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

bet those heads of the DNC wished he didn't have shit as they sit in unemployment

The delusion of some people. Claiming Trump will win in a landslide because of the size of his rallies. These people seem to forget the senile jew from Vermont had much larger rallies than Clinton and still lost in the primaries.

Sounds like a bomb threat against a presidential candidate.

What is Hillary planning on doing today that so many people are talking about?

figured i'd ask in this thread

She's going to irl shitpost about the board of peace.

You seem to forget that Hillary stole the nomination through superdelegates

What did they mean by this?

can someone give me a srs answer please

It is pretty delusional why make that claim when you could just use the claim that democrats are oversampled?

Have we reached that power level yet?

She's giving a speech on the evil alt-right today

No, she really is. She's doing a speech on the alt-right who """""""""""""support"""""""""""" Donald "Let's ban nigger killing abortion" Trump

When? Is there link?

That is because we used our hacking to rig the vote for out queen Hillary

That random 1000 year old commie Jew from vermont gave your vile old cunt a run for her money despite everything being stacked and rigged against him.

Wtf did i just read?!?!?!?

And a 200 regular delegate lead.

This. Obama wasn't meant to win in 2008. He was supposed to put in a close contest, but ultimately lose to Hilary because she had more name recognition, money, and establishment backing. The whole idea was he'd build his profile and then run in 2016. Hilary turned out to be that shit of a candidate she had to wait 8 years, despite being 15 years older.

Then someone with even less name recognition, money, and establishment backing almost took her down, after 8 years of her being the default next nominee

Hilary's just shithouse. Biden or Webb would have walked this one home

You mean the ones immediately hired by the Clinton campaign that are all laughing their asses off about having successfully stolen the nomination?