Boomhauer is a cop

>boomhauer is a cop
>doesn't recognize crack and actually uses it to fish
>never considered using his police authority to help hank out after hank was arrested
explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dxn6msihFjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Making Boomhauer a Texas Ranger was probably the dumbest decision in the show

This was a surprise to me as well. I like it. But it's a bit odd considering it's the first time we saw it was in the last episode.

it doesnt really git with his character throughout the show though. Compared to dale and bill he was the second smartest in the group, but he was still pretty dumb sometimes

>that episode where Buck's girlfriend gets murdered and they have to call in a Texas ranger
They had a local ranger already. I don't get it.

another one I forgot about it.

How can i become a Texas ranger Sup Forums?

>boomhauer is a cop
wait, what? i thought he was a mechanic or something

they clearly thought it up at some point when writing the final season and thought it worked with the series. For a show that's so expertly well-crafted it's surprising they would make such a poor decision

i never watched much of the show and understand Sup Forums likes it, but why do you like a show that old that has a cuck in it!

that guy dale on the left is a literal cuck.

i'm not even white but that shit is fucked up.

That isn't how texas rangers work. They aren't cia deep cover.

It was obciously just a sex prop, presumably for banging dumb chicks. Which you dumb fucks are as dumb as.

Texas rangers are like fbi. Everyone knows who they are.

>It was obciously just a sex prop, presumably for banging dumb chicks.
Don't give me that shit. There was nothing in that scene to indicate that was the case.

Sup Forums is full of cuckedditors

>not making Lucky part of the main cast
>not killing off Cotton
>not ruining the backstories of everybody (Dale's dad described numerous times as being exactly like Dale to being a gay rodeo clown in the episode he appears in, for example)

The memes have infected your brain, user. You should get off this site for a little while. I'm concerned.

The joke is that it's blatantly obvious he's a cuck but he doesn't know it and so he gets away with all the shenanigans because his wife feels bad.

Because Dale then outcuck John Redcorn:
Nancy goes back with him after Dale plows her. And John Redcorn REEEES like mad because he feels Dale stole his son.

Except how anyone can buy a badge, how dudes have been claiming to be elite cops for decades for pussy, the 1 seasons of boomhour being a sex addict, and the 15 seasons of boomhour not being the fbi of texas.

>making Lucky part of the main cast
Hated it. Stupid decision.

Maybe Boomhauer was just a bad cop. At times he can be pretty scatter-brained, irresponsible, and childish. He also never seems to care about much besides getting laid, tanning, and fixing up his car. It's pretty easy to imagine him not caring much about his job and coasting as much as possible. Since he wasn't expecting to see Hank with crack, it probably just didn't' occur to him.

The whole final season was a mess. They just threw in whatever bullshit they could come up with and said fuck continuity. It makes absolutely no sense for Boomhauer to be a Ranger.

Not only that, but they ruined Luanne's entire character arc by putting her together with Lucky.

Or maybe the 10 seconds of showing a badge should be logically outweighed by the fact he could not have done texas ranger missions(mainly helping out small town cops), he is obviously a lawbreaker moron, and a sex addict.

Did anybody ever care what Boomhauer's job was? Why did they feel the need to reveal this?

>what's irony
you're literally >reddit

wtf is boomhauer a crack head?

Walk.

Chuck Norris isn't "Sit hunched over a computer monitor in a 100 degree room for 18 hours straight" Texas Ranger.

I thought he was a surfer.

Nice headcanon. Talk to me when any of that was stated or hinted at.

Real answer is servr in a top lvl cop job for about 5 yrs in texas and apply.

For the most part rangers do alot of paperwork. They investigate fraud and help out small local pds on the big cases.

Anyone can buy a badge and anyone claims to be cia for pussy is common knowledge. Or google it ficktard. Just google it all. I don't need to explain myself. I gave you morons the answer.

I always figured he lived off family money, or something similar.

>Boomhauer was a Texas Ranger
>nobody noticed that he was admitted to an insane asylum against his will for several days

gotta agree with

Boom Howard doesn't seem like the kind of guy to make a big deal out of a naive guy like Hank accidentally buying crack. Maybe he just thought "yeah it's cocaine but apparently fish like it so I might as well."

Don't forget
>completely changing Peggy's mom

To be fair meth is more prominent in Texas. And crack looks nothing like it. The little cheese ball bait could contain THC... Who's actually testing them?

He is an electrician that has been on disability. He probably didn't become an texas ranger until the later seasons

>tfw want a texas girl who calls me "shuugh" like Nancy does and lets me get away with ridiculous shenanigans
>but i don't want her to cheat on me
what do

they admitted him because they couldnt understand him though.

What about how they changed Peggy from a normal mom with a bit of an ego to a neurotic wreck who is literally retarded?

Build a robot to do what you want it to do. Or go vr

we are about a lifetime away from realistic girlfriend simulation, let alone customizable waifus.

Don't let your dreams be dreams user, go learn robotics and shit and DO IT!

Yeah, she was desperate to not be trailer trash and be more, then they have her marry trailer trash

You guys know artificial wombs are already 70-80% close to being a reality right

Perfect customizable waifus already exist, they're just highly illegal and by most peoples standards highly unethical. They're obtained through a process called child grooming. Note that me pointing out this disturbing reality is not some sort of endorsement of the act.

the running gag of dale being oblivious is supposed to the infidelity is supposed to be funny. It's been over 3 years since the word cuck exploded on this site and people still don't understand the actual meaning of the word

This.

>cause every cop in the world knows how every drug looks

They'll be used to give mentally ill faggots and trannies with a shown statistical inclination towards child sexual abuse designer babies to abuse. While single, heterosexual losers who just want a sweet young son or daughter to love and raise as their own are (at least defacto if not outright legally) forbidden from accessing this technology.

Prove me wrong.

>artificial wombs
I'm not following you what do you mean.

I literally can't as of now.

>He is an electrician that has been on disability.
Do they actually say that in an episode? It sounds familiar to me, but a quick search is showing up lots of claims that an episode revealed that, but nothing about which one, or how.

>He probably didn't become an texas ranger until the later seasons
Off the top of my head, the episode where Peggy gets conned unto getting a fake doctorate works if he's a cop. IIRC, at the end of the episode it gets revealed that he planned out a way to take the con artist down behind everyone's backs. That sort of implies he has some experience is investigation, surveillance, and recovering stolen goods. Plus, it seems like Peggy was aware that he was the person to go to about her problem.

>sug

Ugh, besides being a whore that's the other reason why I hate her.

You just need the money bro. "Normie's" already have access to natural wombs.

king of the hill is really bad at s5 onwards. all of a sudden, all they talk about is sex.

it goes without saying that i prefer legal girls who call me shuug and nothing else

Well I love cutesy nicknames

>Boom Howard

>Dan Got Bobby

>spend the whole series subtely making her into a female Hank
>throw it all away just so they can have Tom Petty's name in the credits

Shitting on Luanne's growth was awful but also probably, tragically realistic.

this thing
youtube.com/watch?v=dxn6msihFjc

You're probably right though

Hank going temporarily blind from watching his mom getting fucked by a Jew was pretty funny, though

Amazing if only we knew decades ago that putting a baby in a zip lock baggie would save their lives we could have saved so many.

lamo

here's a counter point; it was purposefully pointed out and is the center of that scene.

Boomhauer wasn't going to blow his cover over that little amount of crack. Plus, his love of fishing outweighed it.

Boom Howard is still the best character tough

Go to a suburb of Dallas and meet a nice girl. Most Texas girls won't cheat on you.

Honestly as soon as I saw that episode I turned off the show and never watched it again. A real jump the shark moment
I'll still watch older episodes but never watched a new one after that

Most Texas girls are Mexican so I doubt what you're saying.

Change "Texas girls" to " Texan Girls" then. Although real Tejanos are also solid.

I live in Katy(houston). If you're looking for white girls, or white washed asian, this is the spot.

Americanized Asian qts are the best. Especially the dirty ones willing to act like they're fresh off the boat in bed

Dale reveals to Nancy he knew all along and just wanted her to be happy, She tells Redcorn to fuck off after that.

No he doesn't. Dale thinks Redcorn is gay.

autism

Dale is asexual, so he actually wants Redcorn to please Nancy the way he never could.

>young sister's friends walk in

Did you watch the wedding vow renew episode? After that Redcorn goes apeshit over losing her and then leaves.

yes and Dale never reveals anything because he doesn't know anything. To him it's more believable that his son is an alien and that's why he looks nothing like him, and never even considers the possibility of being cheated on

Agreed, only autists buy apple products.

That episode was early on, I'm talking about the very last season.

>bitch breaks up with him because she's vegan
>Bobby absolutely destroys a giant steak in front of her
>her family even cheers him on

So fucking satisfying

She wasn't even dating Bobby the fuck are you talking about, she was just fucking with him like a toy, kissing him. Then Bobby got ultra fucking weird and autistic when she was dancing with other boys.
Bobby goes fucking ape shit every time he gets/loses a girlfriend, like when he dressed up like Cupid and ran into a party after Connie, that cringe shit would have earned an ass beating.

>Bobby talking about shaving his legs and how cool that must be.
>Purposefully does lots of dumb shit and feminine shit.
I know Bobby is just a dumb kid, but hes not a full blown stupid ass.
>Its a Bobby eats himself into the gout episode.

That was literally the last episode of the show though....