Let me apologize

So, you guys are worried about the CNN report that is here to attack the "Alt-Right"?
They haven't breached the surface.

I was hired to compile over 1000 examples of racism on this board in a month while overseas after covering a few things in Europe.

I was able to collect 5000.

Little did I know that CNN was who hired me through our organization, until mid-way through the month as my boss had told me that this was an important investment.

They were going to continue to use this as an attack against Trump til the end of campaign.

I've been collecting things ever since the beginning of the Primaries.

Do I feel bad? No. I am absolutely proud in seeing the downfall of this disgusting shithole of garbage.

I did cite most of your "statistics" and nearly all the time accept for some, they are completely inaccurate.

You guys are fucked in the head.

All I'm sorry for, and want to apologize for, is how sad you're going to be after the 45 minute documentary hits CNN in October. I'm featured in it and explaining half of the processes and functions of this board.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jgpp6xnqMg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ya ok kid

A

>accept
LMAO

>AMA

Get the fuck out of here you raging faggot. Take your pleb tier AMA shit back to your containment site, aka reddit

>>hey someone is trying to trol-
>>wait it's a leaf post

fucking leaf

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

OH BOY I JUST LOVE PEOPLE TELLING ME HOW I THINK AND WHAT I BELIEVE

Say it with me:
A

No one believes you, Wang.

Actually keep posting this stuff.

It really makes my job easier. I get paid either way.

>>leaf post

So if I send this post to CNN thats ok?

FUCKING

FUCKING

>.10g of weed has been deposited in your leaf

Even if this was true you would have to show all the third world flags being racist as well to or about whites.

>5000
Implying Sup Forums isn't the same shit recycled 100 times
>sage

>libtards use dildos to protest guns
>Sup Forumsacks use dildos to protest media
the political revolution has never been more amusing

>hey guys so i did this thing
>But i'm clearly not gonna show any evidence ;D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::DDD::D:D:DD:D:D:D::DD:D:DD:DD:D:DD:D::D:D:AMAMAMAMAMMAAMMAD

Are you retarded mate?

RARE

LEAF

'FOOKIN

Ыapy goes in all fields

Kill yourself roleplay fag.

HILLARY WILL WIN, HAIL HILLARY.

Hey Japan I'm coming over next year, any tips?

Probably a troll.Even if not evidence of cherry picking is pretty clear.

Wait definitely a troll, you can find 1000 examples of "racism" in a day on here lol

Also fuck off reddit fag, we dont do AMAs

The Alt-right is just the retardation of solid conservative principles by making it into autistic memes. Alt-right is destroying conservatives. Go put your special helmet back on OP and go nag your mum.

Test

Had a 1000 different cringe on that post

But his post wasn't racism you tard. Atleast stick to your own bait

Nothing is really off limits, but I generally would capture things that were relevant to the election.

That's where the strongest feedback came back.

You're that baiter who posted about a nuclear fallout in the US and supposedly "escaped" to Canada, I recognize your writing style, very thoughtful.

Racism, Homophobia, Xenophobia, Transphobia

Anything was good.

Again. I'm doing this for a living right now up to 10 hours a day. Then I can go back on the field.

Post them then m8.

nice b8 m8

No I mean I send your OP post to CNN and get you fired

Did you enjoy legal dog sex yet?

You know it's legal to have sex with dogs in Canada now right?

Dont ignore me anime man
I need tips on how to breed with your women

W. Kamau Bell?

You know how to use a computer?

What country

I don't work for CNN, our organization is one of the few contributors to them.

Again, it wouldn't matter. This whole task is based on gather as much hate-fueled trash as possible. They anticipate offensive content.

You guys aren't asking me the real questions.

What makes you think anyone can take Sup Forums down?

What makes you think we care what a fucking leaf says?

You assholes think this is funny?

Alt Right gangs have been operating in my city since March. One of the things they do is kill cats and dogs and then post videos online of them masturbating to the corpses with Nazi paraphernalia and frog pictures. Our mayor has addressed this issue, but it will require State and Federal intervention to put an end to Alt Right.
They also hang out at the high schools and taunt the cheerleaders and call people fags. It's disgusting. Only Hillary can stop this!

I thought we all agreed that we ban the leaf

>CNN
>taking the time to research anything instead of making shit up
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>nearly all the time accept for some

>accept

>except

Yeah you were hired by CNN alright

fuckin canadians lmao

sage

>5000
>1 month

Were you working 5 minutes a day?

>psssh nothin personnel kid

>You guys aren't asking me the real questions.
Nobody cares.

You may be getting paid, but this has been tried hundreds of times before you. It has not worked. And, more importantly, CNN is hitting all-time lows during an ELECTION YEAR. They are desperate enough to pay a clown like yourself, but they will have no effect. They have much less influence than the British Media conglomerates who attacked UKIP as racist and bigoted and produced documentaries about the dystopian future they would produce.

You are a parasite and you are doing nothing of importance.

This exchange is over.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jgpp6xnqMg0

>a whole month
>5000 instances of racism
You could've gotten that much in a day if you weren't such a lazy nigger

Leafs should be banned, everyone's been saying this for the past year.
They shilled for Cruz, Hillary and now this leaf claims he is working with the msm to bring us down....

Btw if what you are saying is true for every few Normies that are horrified by coming in here, one stays and becomes one of us. It only takes 5% of a population to change a whole society faggot.

>more LARPers
Fuck off, you'e not good at this. At least the FBI/DNC guy put some effort into sounding legit, you just sound like every fucking leaf shitposter that comes here.

>45 minute documentary hits CNN in October

Nice by that time nobody will watch it since you know CNN ratings have been going down the shitter and its only August

>So, you guys are worried about the CNN

So let me get this straight;
CNN, a professional news network with thousands of reporters, hired an outside company to load up a webpage and take screenshots.

You need to work on your shitposting game leaf, its very low energy.
Think as if you really were the person you're shitposting as, you need to become one with the shitpost.

>Things that didn't happen
>A story by op

Lol cringed and sage.

>doesn't realize a documentary will make us stronger

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

I have a question for you... Fuck off, faggot.

Well, between you and me, they don't care about Sup Forums.

But they don't.
They have a list of their contributors on their website.

>only collecting 5000 in a month

kek you lazy nigger I could collect 5000 in a day

his job is to screencap posts made by autists on an irrelevant internet forum

TOP KEK WHAT THE FUCK

I know you're just trolling but really
How sad would it be if someone's job was actually to do that

nobody is worried about 750k viewers cnn.

>CNN wants to attack Trump and discredit him and the alt-righ
>better pay A FUCKING LEAF to do it because we have no staff

Sure thing buddy. Also, if you manage to make Trump lose, he wins. Did this occur to your shitty little brain, my Chinadian friend?

This just exposes how obvious a troll this is. Why on Earth would you censor the ID? It's unique for each thread and isn't related to the poster's identity outside of Sup Forums whatsoever.

Sage this shitty bait thread.

This.

Unpatriotic, low energy country.

>Sorry. Eh!
>Muh politeness

Remember to say sorry to chairman Wang as he buys up the last of the low cost housing in your city.
Remember to apologise to the rapefugees ravaging your female relatives.
Fucking pathetic maple cuck.

Thanks! Shouldnt be hard to find who you are. When your identity is revealed on the show I can mail anthrax to your workplace.

BUT I DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS CAMPAIGN IM JUST A NAZI FFS

>Collect my own country's shitposting and blame it on the board of peace.

This is why nobody likes you, Canada.

Only a fucking leaf would take this site seriously.

Do yourself a favor and sage/hide this.

But what makes you think THEY can do anything?

Another Sup Forums will just be created.

if hes working for CNN no, he wont, they'll never show that lmao.

Are you white? There was a club in Shibuya where the gaijin hunter chicks used to go to, now because of that it's a super sleazy club full of AIDS and creeps

There's always the Roppongi sluts wanting to give white cock a shot

> a fucking leaf

sage

100% huwhitu dicku

Thanks, time to breed some elliott rogers

>check flag

Ok.

Make sure you tell them that JapaMoot controlls the entire board with an army of puppets hired out of Japan and the entire alt-right is a conspiracy to bring back the glorious empire of Japan

Okay? So what?

You believe you have power you actually don't.

This is a campaign to de-legitimize your views.

fuck off maplenigger

Because you are lying, there is nothing to ask.

DELETE THIS GAIJIN
NO SPEAKU OF SEKRIT PLAN DESU

Not particularly.

Our views were legitimate before??

What's the goal? Lol Sup Forums has always been insane with the most disturbing pictures and stories. You're not supposed to count on Sup Forums as a locus of authority you retard, Sup Forums is the direct opposite of that.

You realize the Exif data in your Jpeg lets us know exactly who/where you are right?

>I'm finally important.
Even in your fantasies you're mediocre.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

(Gr8b8m8)
I have a question:
Do you actually perceive yourself as someone fighting for truth and reason?
When you say the statistics used to make points perceived as racist or transphobic are 'usually but not always false' do you mean that the false ones give you a reason to convince yourself to real ones are irrelevant? Given 90% of material here is ironic sp'ing, how does that undermine te science behind, for example, the bell curve?
How have you managed to be here as long as you say without being 'redpilled'?

hey fuck you too

I have another one for you, nigger.

Tell me if you're trolling or not at thread end.
Genuinly curious.

>accept for some
>accept for some
>accept for some

Dumb teen detected.

>I did cite most of your "statistics" and nearly all the time accept for some, they are completely inaccurate.

Great job constructing a legible sentence in english.

Want to know how I know someone who is half illiterate, isn't a reporter for CNN?

Let alone someone tasked with logging data, and then attempting to fact check statistics.

There's probably 5000 'racist' remarks here every day.

Fuck off you silly cunt.