CNN IS HERE

POST YOUR DANK COOPERS

Wew lad.

I wasn't expecting to get a boner this early in the day.

>You will never arouse his big black cock

Why live?

is that real lmao

WTF? Are you a nigger?

Why is he so perfect Sup Forums?

NIGGERS

NIGGERS

QUICK YOU BIG NIGNOGS I WANT NO LESS THAN TWO (2) DICKS IN MY COOPER POOPER RIGHT NOW.

10/10 pic

#HeilHitlerImWithHer

ANDER'S "IN" POOPER

10/10 would fuck

If its true that CNN is here let me just tell them one thing. Your news agency should be shut down, all your employees should be fired and black listed from ever working in media again, and your higher ups should be charged with treason and spreading disinformation. There is a special place in hell for all you people.

Anderson "Slap Me In the Face and Call Me Sally" Cooper

wait is this real?

I would probably go gay for Anderson Cooper 2bh

Really makes you think.

>not waking up with a raging erection every day
low test detected

Anderson "niggers are just human shields" Cooper manages to not get shot while his buddy takes a few rounds.

The wages of sin is death you faggot.

COOPER CONFIRMED FOR BEING A TWINK

What Anderson Cooper sits on while he gives us our news.

You reckon (((Richard Quest))) has fucked Anderson?

really?
I thought it was going to hell when you die
not dying itself

and doesn't Jesus forgive my sins or something?
didn't he like die for my sins?

dumb German lol

thats kinda hot.

Anderson Cooper is a queer, and a liar who slanders innocent people, especially those who preach the word of the Lord on youtube.
If you dont know what I'm talking about, search "Anderson Cooper William Tapley" into youtube.
He besmirches real prophets and conditions the public into perceiving them as crazy people by taking clips of their videos out of context, and presenting them in a comical fashion.

>cooperpooper

fucking kek

reminder that richard quest their aviation expert was arrested in central park high on meth with a dildo in his ass

Exactly. It is he who is the childish coward for blaspheming prophets of the Lord
He's just a bully and a satanist working as a new world order puppet

I' m a gud boi, i didndu nuffin

#notallof4chan

How does Anderson keep it so tight??

What's his routine

On average.

How much do you guys pay McDonald's to have them tune to your channel and leave it there? ;>)

hnnggg is this real

That britfag is a bottom.

You aren't a top if you walk around Central Park with buttplugs up your bum in the middle of the night high on meth. That's bottom shit.

Worshipping the devil

top kek

anderson cooper sucks cocks, you can tell.

A gallon of bbc semen a day.

I would fuck that faggot right in the ass because he's a gay homo and I hate them.

>CNN is here

CNN Ted Turner is like the georgia guidestones of news