Anakin lost his mind for this fridge

>Anakin lost his mind for this fridge

Well.. i suppose in a galaxy far.. far away beautiful women dont' exist..

Jews have some special scent that puts off the best of us.

would still fuck her though

I experimented with men in high school too op

Her posture is disgusting

You're a big fag. I'd definitely slaughter some children to smell her pussy.

>tfw jews

>tfw fit but still have more of a bubble butt than her

So what? I've seen some 4/10s that I'd fuck. That's not a rubric of quality.

She's not the hunchback of Notre Dame bro. S'all good.

your rubric of quality lies in whether "she" has a feminine penis isn't it?

I wish the prequels were made today so we could have Gal Gadot as Padme

t. nigger

Dem Aryan genes.

>not wanting the Hershlag butt in those tight pants

do you think lucas told her that there was no underwear in space also? (for the photo shoots/film)
you know, so it rhymes like poetry

It really makes me happy the fact that negros only really like obese women

you're a faggot

I'm black and I would plow that Jewess into next week.

She was basically the only woman he ever had any contact with. Anakin was a robot who later became an literal robot. It's like poetry.

we hate rlm now, I better not see you post their shit ever again m8

Who is his mom

how many times to do you think one or more of the wardrobe assistants sniffed in deeply the crotch/butt area? or rubbed their dicks on the inside of the crotch/breast area?

i know for a fact at least one assistant was fired. and in the following sequel natalie kept her clothes under lock and key.

this happened in ep1/ep2 (in ep2 is where one of the assistants got careless).

hint. it also happens in other movies. not to mention selling of actresses panties/bras that were in the movie(s).

>Anakin is an idiot

More news at 11.

He spent more time away from her than with her. Plus, his last memory of her was dying after being raped by sand people. Pretty sure his view of women was warped beyond belief.

At least her daughter was hot

wasn't there some meme that jewish women are best for black men? or the other way around.
either way it pisses off jews and keeps blacks occupied worrying about circumcision and bar mitzvahs

I want to raspberry Herschlag's tummy

the meme is white pusy's were made for fertile kang seed

seriously? She does have proper hips and quite a presentable ass.

What about his Padawan

Is this what reddit considers a fridge? It's almost as if you're just parroting things you've recently read, in an attempt to fit in

good joke haha

Posture is fine. It's her body type you don't like

Literally perfect, those subtle curves. Truly and unequivocally patrician. Also daily reminder that huge asses is the most nigger fetish out there and that white man prefer women to be aesthetic.

OP confirmed a flaming homosexual faggot who deserves execution. Anyone who doesn't want Natalie to to give birth to their children is one. Doesn't even matter if you hate jews.

gross feet

the cartoons aren't canon

Are you an angel?

you've got some ample fridges in your house

Protip: Blacks aren't the only ones who like big asses. If anything, latinos were the ones who popularized it decades ago.

Again, you can't seem to comprehend the notion that one can criticize something they'd still consume. Fast food is disgusting and not good for you, but if I'm desperate enough I'd still eat it; it doesn't suddenly make it good.