NORMIE SAFE SPACE THREAD

This thread is a safe space for our normie friends visiting us for the first time today. No bullying ITT (in this thread).

how does the karma system work here?
How do I get the identities of the people posting such hate speech?
Why do the capcha street signs not work?

Diversity is strength

Come on guys say it with me

Try harder to troll faggots

is there a place like this but without all the racial hangups and r9k women rants? trump reddit is a little too grandpa's email chainletter for me

>Is there a place like Sup Forums that's not like Sup Forums

There are
trolls,
shills,
overzealous,
softies,
But there is also some true information being transmitted somewhere in this shitshow. Try to observe and review all of the information these groups hold. Make judgements with reason on only info, like statistics, graphs, and whatnot. Use logos and abandon reception to pathos. Good luck.

Why won't Hillary Clinton get a divorce from her cheating husband?

How do you do fellow normies?

Look at this funny maemae my wife's son rustled up. He's really good with computers!

May I ask everyone's pronouns?

NWO/ RACE / WAR / NOW

whatd does inb4 mean and why are some letters green?

What does it mean when the last two digits of my post are repeating numerals?

Dude here's a great meme I just got le epic

Can you change the pink background?

Lol this is great xD thanks for sharing!

omg like I was getting this chocolate latte this morning from this really trendy coffee shop and I saw a white man there wearing dreadlocks, like oh my gosh. Doesn't he realize that dreads are for people of color?

>juicy coochy

>ITT (in this thread).
perfect

Hello normie friends

What is this hate speech? You should be arrested for hate speech. And here I thought France was trendy, hate free country

The more normies the better. All the stuff posted on Sup Forums will stick in their minds and they cant see world as they used to see it. They will never get off this wild ride.

NO

NO SAFE SPACE REEEEEEE

I reject your normie safe thread, normieland must be annexed, polacks demand lebensraum

And here i thought i looked safe enough, sigh

You asked for it, normie :/

what am i looking at here

This is the reason I fucking detest this website sometimes.

What is that

what the fuck is that

I de hooved horse foot, probably sent to the glue factory

Horse foot minus the hoof

It's a fucking bovine or equine animal with its hoof removed and it's pretty disgusting

I honestly bet there are fat permavirgins here who will fap to this

Quick post lewd!

A damaged / destroyed hoof.

Did it hurt when they pulled it off

A FUCKING BONG

It was extremely painful

Hoofless horse, I think.

You're a big guy

Would you rather suck a dick instead? Fucking faggot

niggers

>normies faces when

Come with us normies

Impossible

Then on your bike mate

I love your idea! How do I upvote this thread?

Trumpsters BTFO

Shart in the mart, faggot nigger

>Japan
It checks out

I..I'm tot..ally an o..ol..d fag.

> detest
Oh sir, mind your vocabulary, for it is too articulate for those belonging to the greatest form of normativity...

I've seen people here support Hillary too, I never thought I had so much in common with these racists. I've seen this picture posted here quite often and now I'm considering supporting Trump.

This one too. Absolutely revolting.

Impossible n'est pas Français :^)

Hi guys!

My teacher told me about /political/ and he said it is the "cess pit of right wing racism" so I'm just here to visit. I think I'm going to write my report (in social sciences) about this place. What do you guys think?

Also do you guys have any tips on topics I can write about? I kinda want your (alt-right) opinion on things!

Thanks on advance guys!

[spoiler]Also how do I upload pics? Thanks![/spoiler]

NORMIEEEEEES

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEE

ROOOOOOO

DID SOMEBODY SAID NORMIES?

I am a normal American with legitimate concerns about Hillary's honesty and her health.

What a fucking retard

Based pedo BTFO of nomalcucks once again.

why are everyone so mean to me? as a pansexual genderfluid pro hillary faggot i am triggered and confused by your hate against diversity

For you

I laughed so hard at this holy shit.

Is this where I can buy a pepe? I really like her.

Hi normies

Jawohl

Liberals are shit bag faggots. That's allowed to be said right?

Where is that symbol from, is it used in universities for these safe spaces or something? Strange choice.

time to fap :3

source?

I just found it here on Sup Forums, not sure where it comes from originally

Wtf was that :D

Mein Fuhrer Hillary will bring the black super predators to heel!

Seig Hillary 2016!

end yourself chink

It's a fruit called magumba you stupid morons

>chink
kek

wtf is wrong with this autistic board

but where is the benis

I r offended.

This is actually mildly appetizing, like looking at a fresh steak.

/thread

fuck off normalfags

>

well that's certainly something

This. This place is full of hate speeches, rant, propaganda, and many more stuff that annoys me.

But also here is truly free speech. You can be sure if you look here you will find true oppinions of people whithout having to fear any social sanctions. You can have discussions of the wildest theories without the mainstream bias or at least more free of it and thus opening up entirely new points of view. Informations without the filter of oligarchs and government. Everybody is on the same level here, no reputation or anything. My word is as good as the others
The upper part is a natural result of it, but i gladly swallow those sour pills, if it means we wont get killed by the cancer of censorship and governmental control

I love all of you!

Hi everyone :)
How do I share this on my Facebook?

kys

Inb4= in before
The grenn letters are made through putting a
">" at the beginning of a line, usually to summarize the post you referring to.

Also when posting click on the number of the post so it will be linked in your post so people know who the fuck you are talking with

#herbodyherchoice

go back to your reddit threads normans

Hi, I'm new here

Muslim here, with a message for all the cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

who is this moot guy I keep hearing about?
he scares me

>makes me really mad
Make sure you remember your vest then ahmed

Gore usually grosses me out pretty bad but that's actually cool. Once you get over a weak stomach, get jaded a bit, anatomy is neat.