Beatriz.at.Dinner.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

>Beatriz.at.Dinner.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H264-FGT

It's VOD Friday! Every Tuesday and Friday we bring you the latest WEB-DLs from iTunes, same way you got new releases at Blockbuster, but to your home PC!

In this pretentious indie film, John Lithgow, some libcuck actors and some Latino director try to prove whether or not Salma Hayek is a serious actress and not just a pair of foreign tits and ass!

They even mention Trump in the poster so you know this is some serious libcuck fetishism!

so im guessing the white family having dinner are Trump supporting republicans, and Hayek melts their hearts with her rockin titties and fat ass

Thanks my grandma will love this

>sundance
red flag for me desu. Has anyone seen this and would actually recommend?

Yes

lol

no

fags

>Woah you're not interested in an aged actress in some liberal "le republicans are evil" drama?
>Woah fag
Salma was top hottie when she was young, but don't kid yourself retard, she's way past her prime.

Does she show pit hair or anything?

>relevant
Into the trash it goes

yes

Pics? I will legitimately watch this borefest if she does.

literally what

I watched it. I was after some good class awkwardness. I honestly just wanted a yas queen feelgood movie but it really shit the bed.

It should be enjoyable (for me atleast). The performances are actually all really good and the actors do their best to give the characters some depth but it's just so incredibly badly written.

There's 0 character development, 0 depth to any of the characters, nothing happens, the biggest strawman i've ever seen in film and it isn't even that tense. The worst part is Salma is a bit of a alternative nutjob and all that stuff instead of being treated as a flaw to make her a real person, is taken 100% seriously, and used as a device for the movie to not go anywhere and end with her walking into the ocean, and then thinking about paddling a canoe at sunrise.

tl:dr, it's more dogmatic and boring than Sup Forums

>I watched it.
Can you confirm please.

i think she might have yeah well i can't say for sure, but there's a good chance.

She is cute.

Not him but I can confirm that.

What was the point of this shitty flick? That all rich white men are evil and that some mexican smug bitch who is a know it all holier than thou liberal carries the true wisdom of life with herself, and only these sort of people can save the word?
MUH GOAT MUH GOAT, this might've been worse than I expected, and I expected VERY LITTLE.

>That all rich white men are evil
Not evil. Out of touch. It's meant for you to go "WHOA HOLY SHIT I SHOULD CARE MORE ABOUT MINORITIES"

>"WHOA HOLY SHIT I SHOULD CARE MORE ABOUT MINORITIES"

Unlike leftists, I don't treat other people like they're my pets. I think it's insulting to them to really believe they're helpless without me.

She contemplates on killing the guy for some unknown reason (at least to my obviously bigoted mind), because he killed a rhino which had the same soul as her goat or some other bullshit? How did they expect to convince me anything when Salma plays perhaps the least likable character that I saw in a movie for a long time.
I should treat minorities differently because they're smug assholes that want me to change my way? Because I should be a liberal vegetarian environmentalist who ignores the strife of people around me and focuses on MEHIHANS and africans?

Why did you watch it? I watched it and hated it but you would hate every single version of it imaginable. There is 0 chance you would like this film. You're a cuck. You watched this film fuck your 90 minutes of time.

I watched it to have a laugh with few friends, and no one liked it. It was entertaining enough while watching it as we joked about it, but the movie is absolute trash.

>the first great film of the Trump era