After you get rich what else is there in life?

After you get rich what else is there in life?

more money?

A weekday radio show you can host on blogtalkradio where you spend 2 and a half hours screaming in the office of your apartment

Coke parties

Focusing on your spirituality. Most rich people don't though and just have coke orgies.

Cocaine and Oxy?

What's the point of anything?

Filling the gap in your heart left by lack of talent with quick capitlalistic fixes and distracting yourself from the looming reality of a purposeless existence by wasting days watching the stock market.

My dream life

Be like Soros, he's a irl pol troll. Using his money to fund niggers and shit for his amusement. Hes old, dying, and doesn't give a fuck

Impregnating hundreds of white women

Hedonism that is well earned if you actually had to work to get rich.

If you were manlet child star who was raped by jewish producers growing up, you would be a wreck too no matter how many shekels you have.

I would try to establish a company that brings jobs and money into the area where I am from.
Something stable, lasting and family owned.
Secondly, I would also sponser sporting and outdoor clubs.
>get kids off their PC and into the countryside
>make the place where you came from just a bit better

Just partying and snorting coke is simply meaningless.

that sounds amazing

Wealth has no ceiling
There are an infinite number of personal goals one can set as well, and obviously there isn't enough time to complete all of them in ~80 years

Get out Soros

Creating a living being of wealth, that transcends your own life through your children and hopefully on to their children. Also, fucking.

Hey that's a pretty good idea there Germany. And make sure you bring along the boys who have the misfortune of being raised by a no good dirty dishrag whore single mother. They need to be around real men to learn from, and use as role models.

That's where the endgame starts.. everything else is just leveling. You start buying property, investing, trying to gain as much power and influence as possible.

Lifting, actually enjoying yourself, and probably finding another productive hobby

Foment nigger and asian race mixing, be the Jew.

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women

So basically, you'd make yourself a quasi-lord.

Hookers and blow

bruh

depends what you did to get rich.

although providing a better start and life for your children may be a goal...

or not..

depends on if they rich or not.

become iron man

Impregnating sexy white women with huge ass's

Join the freemasons, work your way up, expose them. Get murdered, become s martyr