I don't get it

I don't get it.

That guy is chuck

You made this same exact thread last night.

Maybe you are just stupid because it's a very straight forward joke.

suck my dick you fucking nigger

>posting under the same ID every night

Really makes you think

The guy is sneed and Marge is preparing to be fed the seed

She's preparing to fuck and suck Chuck. What, are you stupid?

she is offering the feed to sneed

but it was actualy chuck and not formaly chuck

>being a nigger

taxes are paid to force honest owners like chuck to rename their businesses

>being this new not to know that Krager is a community trip
Welcome to the board!

This.

Do americans pay that much taxes? Always figured it was relatively low compared to the rest of the Western world.

it doesn't matter it's a straight forward joke and only retards and autists would make a thread like this. stop posting these threads no one thinks they are funny but you

But that still is besides the point. Americans in average pay considerably less taxes than most other developed nations. America also has an extremely developed infrastructure which has been payed for by taxes.
Now let me get this straight, are you implying that the writers of The Simpsons were ignorant of this fact?

The audience is American you autist, it wouldn't have had the same effect if it was called the French Taxpayer

They pay higher taxes than the British, which is funny seeing as how they fought a war to avoid paying them

It is a joke that can be done on almost any country. Tax payer on its knees, taking it up the ass. End joke, hilarity ensues.

>tfw too poor to pay taxes

Americans are afraid of sex just like how they are afraid of tax. Movies showing explicit sexual contents need to be classified, much like movies that show actors doing taxes.

>bust my ass every day
>shit pay, shit customers, shit coworkers
>can barely afford rent, food, and bills

>tax time
>ALWAYS get a refund
>ALWAYS get $4,000 or more

Feels alright. Nice to get a lump sum like that, especially right before my vacation.

Do Americans get to choose to pay taxes?

>being autistic

chuck does not sneed

put your trip back on retard

I love a game and throne I love game throne I love love him