Why I'm with her

Why I'm with her

She supports abortion rights meaning more niggers are allowed to have abortions thus lowering the nigger population. GOP wants to outlaw abortions meaning more niggers alive and committing crimes.

Shes a warhawk, she utterly supports the eradication of the Jews and supports Hamas in their goal of destroying Israel.

She's easily swayed, she is able to be bought by the highest bidder and people who tend to have that much cash got that rich by being smarter than everyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/W7SNO#Uf3piIg
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAIT

She will almost disarm niggers, Heil Hillary.

But she wants ti let in 550% more sand niggers

Is this picture supposed to look like an old Chairman Mao poster?

I'm also with Hillary bc I love watching all the wars going on around the world, lots of suffering, death etc.
Quite interesting to see

Wow, really made me think. #ImWithHer now

Here is a better poster:

It is a legit poster they sold at the DNC and they also had one that made Bernie look like a jew in a concentration camp

You're right, and the whole board stands behind her

"We came, we saw, he died!"
How can one woman be so based? Took out a degenerate dictator and gave millions of Lybians freedom and peace.

#I'mWithHer

#ReichBehindHer

Another baited thread filled with edge lord, fedora tipping faggots like this bong here. Kill yourself idiot

with the help of her tranny lover huma she can destroy the evil that is israel

>tfw spics are too christcucks to get abortions

imgur.com/a/W7SNO#Uf3piIg

If she's so great why didn't she suck bills dick?

Don't forget she also wants to open up a can of whipass on Iran, a country that is threatening the only ethnically-based, wall-building, black-sterilising, mixed-marriage prohibiting white supremacist democracy and model for us to follow.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo

SEIG HEIL!

_

White man you go

WAIT. It's actually officially endorsed? Fucking hell.

VOTE NIGGER KILLER KKKLINTON SEIG HILL

>tfw Muslims always attack inner cities
>tfw inner cities are full of minorities

Don't forget that the Muslims know how to keep their women in line and what to do when some poof comes into their bakery and asks them to bake a gay wedding cake.

Fuck yeah! Assad is next!

#HillaryArtillary

>tfw when inner cities are too expensive for minorities to live in after gentrification, and are moving to the suburbs.

Don't forget she's gonna arm "The Rebels" against Assad and finally bring stability to the region.

>think of the children

bumping for Hillary

yer not getting the point mate

maybe you should consider bonzo fire faggot

Believing that any one politician has your individual interests at heart is retarded. Politics is a shitshow and you're a moron if you were in favor of anyone. Look to the people around you, the rest is just smoke and mirrors.

I for one welcome our brave, inspiring future female president. She values my opinion and listens to me, the young straight white male, even when it may disadvantage filthy minorities like those dirty jews, niggers and spics.

Why so many shills this day

Thank you for being reasonable on Sup Forums

You are a racist man, please leave our board of peace.