I'm Donald J. Trump. AMA

I'm Donald J. Trump, the next president of the United States.
In light of crooked Hillary's address of this website, I've chosen to answer a few questions during my flight. You don't need to be concerned with her.
Wi-Fi is slow on this plane, so replies may be slow too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Da5Q2NY4au0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn768xR2QTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did Eric set this up for you?

How long is your penis?

FUCK OFF TRUMP HILLARY IS OUR QUEEN GODDESS WHO WILL STOMP OUT THE BLACK RACE AND BRING THE REST OF THEM TO HEEL!

YOU BITCH FUCK HILLARY WILL START THE RACE WAR AND BRING AN END TO THE BLACK SCOURGE!

#ISTANDWITHHILLARY

SEIG HEIL!

Why do you love the Jews so much?

I have wonderful family working with me on my campaign. So lucky to have the children that I do!

The United States should have strong ties with Israel, as it is our greatest ally in the Middle East!

Flight number?

I'm flying on my own jet as always. TRUMP is the best brand in the world!

fuck off drumpf this is a hillary board

Checked.

Hi Drumpf.

Okay, I'll bite for real this time.

Do you really know Ghost from TCR? Or do you not even know who he is?

Who is your waifu?

Fuck off.

this is a Clinton board

for how much money would you fuck Hillary?

Fuck off faggot, you became a cuck on immigration. We support Hillary, she has a final solution on the nigger problem

Trumpkins are retarded

There's a part of me which really wants to believe this is real, so I am!

What are you going to do about Kim in North Korea, Mr Trump?

Also, where do you plan on opening your presidential library?

Would you?

Why the hell are you fighting against oppresion. You had my vote because I wanted white supremacy. Guess I have to vote Clinton if I want that.

Also, PLEASE tweet this Mr Trump.

North Korea is a mess. It's run by a dictator who doesn't know anything about foreign affairs or policy, and takes resources and funds from China. They're a disgrace to the international stage and when I'm president, we're shutting it down!

Hillary Clinton is the candidate of the white Aryan people. Her abortion policies have kept America from being overrun with niggers and I am pleased to count her amongst the white race.

Heil Hitler, 14/88.

It means that CNN thinks that blacks are felons. Sad!

Tweet it Mr. Trump. You can wake a lot of people up with that.

Also, if this is actually you. Could you include the word "happening" somehow in one of your next tweets. Thanks

Furthermore, to you Drumpf supporting race traitor cucks...

Ending Imperialism was the worst mistake that the white race ever made. We had the inferior races of the world under our thumb and you fucking mutants let it slip through your tiny, seven encrusted, hands.

People of color belong on their knees and globalism will make sure that they stay there, toiling in factories until the day that they die, serving the white man.

I'll bite

The next thing you should tweet should be about Nigel. Say something nice about him
Screenshot this

Also Donald pls have a 100,000+ rally at the at&t stadium

Pls

ETC of the wall? Months? Years? Orange hair?

Shut up paco

Blow me Matt.

I wonder if the real Trump knows just how many fans he has over here and across the EU

Post proof and wife lewds

and here

and in fucking shit japan

Mr. Trump, I've supported you since the beginning, I want to believe your rhetoric, I'm from your hometown born on the island of Manhattan rare for people my age,

I understand since you are the presumptive nominee your position has changed, but I have hope you will be able to stand and be the symbol America needs, a row of at least 5 former presidents have bowed to a foreign monarch even though the President of the United States is equal to any other head of state royal or otherwise

I hope you will be able to not bow to foreign monarchs,

even Tony Blair's wife doesn't bow,

now I don't know exactly what it says that President Obama has to bow to foreign monarchs and Tony Blair's wife doesn't

but as you would say, that situation is sad for America

please post with a timestamp photo difficult to photoshop is better, post the photo with you holding your phone type in hi /pol and have today's date on the phone your face and the phone visible in the shot

thanks!

President Trump! Please make an outreach to our high IQ and gifted communities! We need them on Team America for cyberwarfare.

nop

If this really is you Mr Trump, this is a very bad time to talk to the board. Operation bi/pol/ar is in full effect until Friday evening.

Also - you need to prove your identity.

Come back over the weekend when this anti-hillary operation is over, this board is going to be a very confusing place until then

Be wary of this post Mr Trump, it appears he is trying to fool you into a diplomatic bumble. Follow all ordinary protocol when you meet any foreign dignitary to avoid being mocked by the media

IM WITH HER DRUMPF FAGGOT GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DAHNALD

WHEN WILL YOU RETURN THE DELEGATES TO TED CRUZ

I AM NOT TED CRUZ BTW

DAHNALD PLS GIBE

Fuck off israel is evil we made isis to protect those evil kikes

How does one get paid to do political comics for your campaign? Hourly wage or by the panel?

Why havent you hit the H1B visa issue harder? It's one of your strongest advantages vs. Hillary.

Why is your face so red?
Been on the hooch?

If you could prove that Hillary wears diapers, would you make light of it?

How hard is it to get a hatchetman to find shitty diapers that Hillary leaves in hotel rooms? Or do the SS dispose of her shitty diapers and maxi-pads discretely?

If hatchetman brought you a diaper filled with her poop or crap would you have it DNA tested? If you did would you report all of this info?

thanks, love you Don

TITS OR GTFO

>In light of
Your words are very very very wrong. You need to speak like a 4th grader. "In light of" is too difficult to write like that. Only the science people the Bill Gates use big words like that, believe me. I am very very good with words, I have the greatest words. I have a big brain.

I wish you were more like Hitler

do you like anime

>Wifi slow
>on a trump plane

Get this spic loving Jew off our boards

OP you could have chosen a better time to roleplay since Trump is literally doing a rally as we speak.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pn768xR2QTY

Why are you going soft on immigration? You may not call it amnesty, but the new plan you rolled out last night with Hannity is basically just amnesty. No different than what Jeb or Cruz proposed.

Vote for Trump! Make Russia great again! Cyka бILRTb!

FUCK OFF STUPID DRUMPF MEME WE ARE WITH HEILLARY =H>

post timestamp

#I'mwithher