>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc
>Trump Rally in Akron OH 8/22/16
youtu.be/HoNaxw6zZ7Q RSB
>Trump meets with Akron OH police 8/22/16
youtu.be/Kn0aCK50gfo
>Trump Rally in Frederickburg, VA 8/20/16
youtu.be/2BSV1jOQFKs
>Trump Rally in Dimondale MI 8/19/16
youtu.be/K678kE_bZq8
INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0
>Trump on Judge Jeanine 8/20/16
youtu.be/rni2r9TY63Q

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ggXn1
archive.is/QXq0F
archive.is/RdVrK
archive.is/h7fkk
archive.is/kt9ny
archive.is/y09FO
archive.is/nPP0i
archive.is/kHiRK
archive.is/cjADc
archive.is/pW1iw
archive.is/TwVtw
archive.is/rmqQR
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s
donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
forward.com/opinion/national/342905/unmasking-the-anti-semitic-meme-of-asuka/
cis.org/what-back-taxes
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9FuCLKQd_M
youtube.com/watch?v=uHLKVZcurVc
youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_df
cnsnews.com/news/article/craig-millward/rubio-we-must-secure-our-border-wall
mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Operation Bi/pol/ar is garbage.

Redpilling normies about shillary's health and crimes (and redpilling them in general) is far more important and effective.

This pro-Hillary shit won't have any positive effect, because nobody will buy this Hillary/Nazi bullshit. Not even normies are that stupid. It might as well be a CTR tactic to slide the actual redpill threads!

Keep supporting Trump and redpill the normies

Wikileaks about to release 'significant' and 'unexpected' from Clinton's election campaign
archive.is/ggXn1

DNC Clinton Campaign Accepting ‘Pay for Play’ Cash
archive.is/QXq0F

Top DNC Official Wanted to Use Bernie Sanders’s Religious Beliefs Against Him
archive.is/RdVrK

Clinton's State Dept advisors contacted NFL chief to ask for help over her "cracked head"
archive.is/h7fkk

Rockefellers own the Zika Virus patent
archive.is/kt9ny

Pro-Hillary PAC Spending $1 Million to Hire Online Trolls
archive.is/y09FO

Soros was directly instructing Clinton on what to do as Secretary State
archive.is/nPP0i

Soros, Alarmed by Trump, Pours Money into 2016 Race
archive.is/kHiRK

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
archive.is/cjADc

Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
archive.is/pW1iw

George Soros' foundation tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case
archive.is/TwVtw

George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded
archive.is/rmqQR

More about George Soros, what he does besides control Hillary
ghostbin.com/paste/hst7s

See more of Clintons, Soros, and the world elites' global money laundering operation:
Participate /cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General Thread if your country is under the Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement
Click here

HOLD STEADY GOYS, ONE HOUR LEFT

How can Trump ever recover from this?

The wall will be built, whether the shills like it or not

1 hour to Trump
3 hours to hillary

We're in the home stretch now fellas.

>They pay taxes, they have to pay taxes. There's gonna be amnesty and such, there's no amnesty now, but we have to work with them. Now, everybody agrees we want the good ones here. And when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I've had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they've said, 'Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who's been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out. That's not gonna happen folks! Not gonna happen."

This is amnesty you delusional cocksuckers.

who else is ready to give the normies a warm welcome to our little slice of internet heaven?

Are we actually going to pretend to be a skrillex board?

Oh good lord.

No its not. Not when they have to go back.

They can reapply for citizenship and pay their back taxes. From Mexico.

FLAG

So CNN says Trump is """softening""" now

CNN just showed the clip where he said Illegals can stay here if they pay """Back Taxes""", how the fuck they going to be able to do that?
Sounds like they pay or go, hmmmmm...

>They have to go back
>That's not gonna happen folks! Not gonna happen."

If Trump wants some kind of amnesty, why assume it's any more than a minority of illegals? If it ends up as that, it's not going to be a big deal if Trump legalizes a small number of illegals.

It would be nice if there was clarification with the whole issue of "violent ones", because deporting only violent criminals (which many people have seemingly been defending here) is exactly Clinton's position (and there's absolutely no reason to believe her on even that.) This country could do without a mass of 90 IQ spic peasants even if they are law-abiding or commit only "non-violent crimes."

I wasn't asking for these feels.

WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID THE SPEECH WAS AT 12. CNN JUST SAID THE SPEECH IS AT 2 CENTRAL TIME.

No, this is what Reagan did. They literally just stayed without paying jack shit. Same thing Trump is doing.

Dilbertman says Trump must disavow us. So be it

how many illegals would take that option? 1%?

I hope she names Sup Forums in her speech cause she would look like a fool. She is seriously blaming a website.

>Trump in NH for my bday
>Didn't know
Kill me, I missed last NH due to Orlando
3 rallies and still no autographed hat

Conservative news is now mocking Trump on his softening immigration plan. They are equating him to Jeb and Rubio now, two utter cucks. The MSM is on full smear and demoralization mode. Hillary is about to turn the machine guns on us now and probably have us and breitbart and the_donald shut down.

We're fucked, lads. See ya innawoods.

They won't be going door to door in the middle of the night. They won't have jobs they won't have government services and they can't apply for citizenship without going back to Mexico. They then have the barrier of paying back their taxes to get a jump on the queue to get back in.

I don't know, but I do know that few would have money for back taxes, so bye bye illegals

That's exactly what it is.

CTR is pushing this shit to divide us and provide cover for their shills pushing Hillary support.

In any case, I would literally bet $100 that Hillary does not mention Sup Forums or Sup Forums at all during her speech. It's going to be a targeted takedown of Breitbart, with names like David Duke and other noted "racists" thrown in for spice.

Lol she must have made boom boom in her pantsuit.

It was scheduled for 11 am.

That's a doctored quotation you retard, made by a mentally ill Finn to get (You)s.

The guy specifically says this in his policies:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
>When politicians talk about “immigration reform” they mean: amnesty, cheap labor and open borders. The Schumer-Rubio immigration bill was nothing more than a giveaway to the corporate patrons who run both parties.

He specifically attacks amnesty and the Schumer "back taxes". He can't push for the same shit Reagan did.

I really hope she calls out asuka as well as pepe and the merchant, I want to see normies try and watch eva

>mfw thought i was staying up till midnight
>then moved to 3am
>now it's 5am
MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND, SHE DEMON, SOME OF US NEED SLEEP

Pretty much zero.

All Hands on Deck. I cannot fucking wait for today

HEIL HILLARY!

BRING THOSE NIGGERS TO HEEL!

Relax. He's going to clarify himself today. Conservatives are honest to god idiots just like liberals, they don't understand context. They just look at the surface.

I'm showing 42 min until hill shill speech on the YT stream

fuck off drumpf shills this is a hillary board. Heil the great leader

She's probably still sleeping. No one wants to wake her up. It's like Hitler on d-day.

What's this shit I hear about Trump backing on his platforms?

See

They will be living in your country, producing kids and taxing social services (you're delusional if you think otherwise).

1 illegal immigrant family will shit out hundreds of offspring within a few generations, while native population stagnates or declines.

This is the death of America.

>Conservative news is now mocking Trump on his softening immigration plan.

He deserves it. Hopefully it will make him reconsider this potential "softening".

How can back taxes be figured when everything they earned was cash under the table?

How would back taxes even work? Is that even
Constitutional? Seems like Trump was just floating an idea, gotta remember he said that when he was in the middle of A/B testing the crowd.

The best part about this is that Alt Right is such a nebulous term that everyone will be saying it means something different and the media will just seem crazy

Her site still says 10-12 pacific time, i.e. 1-3 eastern time, or 12-2 central time.

I don't know what the fuck's going on anymore, it's bad enough that people can't read timezones and now she's switching it around on us.

I'm watching Trump at 1:00 anyways, because fuck missing a live rally for a meme speech that probably won't start for another three hours now.

Hillary was the one saviour all along

subverting the kikes and superpredators from within once she is Madam president

1st for Ted was right.
>B-but it's not amnasty (sic for you filtering faggots that can't handle bantz)

forward.com/opinion/national/342905/unmasking-the-anti-semitic-meme-of-asuka/

ah, the racist racist Asuka meme.

This. I'm actually happy with this, because it will make him see that this kind of "pivot" is useless and damaging.

End of birthright citizenship via the SC.

No government services and no job mean those leaches get sent home packing.

Also they get deported as soon as they get caught doing literally anything where they have to show ID. They'll self deport rapidly as assets start to get seized.

Do we know whats on hannity tonight?

Seems like they don't want her speech to be at the same time as Trump's. Speaking of which, Twitter is already pushing "alt right".

nice fake quote m8

He specifically proposed back taxes in the Hannity town hall though????????

What say you??

>beta-male kraut wants to be led by a liberal hag

No surprise there.

Poor Ann. She just wrote a book and now she's considering jumping off the trump train...

We have to wait for a few more liberal fucks to die or retire for that to happen.

You just know those faggots are going to try to power through 4 more years if Trump gets in, which is why he has to have two terms.

funny isnt it?

Give Nigel back.

Give Karen back.

>He doesn't want to accept Muslims and Mexicans into the country

Turn the other cheek brothers. If they kill us and don't fight back. We go to heaven.

If they can't prove income they're fucked.

That means they were living off the profits of crime.

In reality this means no illegal come back, but it sounds nice to normies.

cis.org/what-back-taxes
Literally had the same shit pulled on us before, you fucking morons are just too young to remember.

>Conservative news
I hope you arent talking about Fox. They aren't conservative. Comparing to Jeb and Rubio? When did they want a wall or even a border?

I just shudder what these sick kikes would do to asuka if they ever captured her

why are they so obsessed with destroying the german gene pool?

No she's not, she just thinks this is a mistake, which it is.

She still supports Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9FuCLKQd_M

top kek

She can get thrown over the wall too for all I give a fuck. Along with all the other cowards who don't stand with the Emperor.

I don't know if I should watch the trump rally or the hill speech

When's hillary hitpiece?

they are not at the same time

Harder they work the faster they die.

>implying this is even a question

Get the fuck out

Trump rally
Then read about Hillary speech on Sup Forums
Why is that an option

Oh yeah I remember the time Trump beat the shit out of a reporter

wtf I hate trump now

Actually they are both scheduled for 1:00.

Now someone's claiming Hillary's speech is moved back to 3:00 though, so who knows what to believe.

How many of them can both speak English and are capable of paying back taxes? Maybe 5%? How many of that 5% will want to stay and pay back taxes while they have no access to jobs or welfare?

link it

fuck her, i need sleep, cunt

Trumps doing a rally today?

fuck you americans are killing me

So instead you'll have millions of noncitizens in the country waiting for the next liberal regime to enfranchise them? Sounds like a great idea.

They will definitely have services mate. They aren't supposed to be receiving that shit now, yet they do.

Regardless, unless they're removed, this problem continues to fester. It's almost too late, if it isn't already. Demographic timebomb, my friend.

I'll believe this self-deportation meme when I see it actually happening, as it stands I'm extremely skeptical, and utterly disappointed, to put it mildly.

Huh, Politico.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHLKVZcurVc

Then why does the stream say like half an hour to go? Am I being trolled softly by a YT streamer?

youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_df

Would anyone be surprised if they pushed her speech so Trump didn't steal the spotlight? He's gonna steal it anyways, he's Trump and she isn't.

hillary defining the 'alt-right' today. up until this point 'alt-right' has sort of meant fervent trump supporters online. nobody really knows what 'alt-right' is though. hillary is going to define 'alt-right' as white supremacists to dismiss trump's online support. guys she's about to fuck us with some 3D chess of her own. from now on when you support trump online you will be dismissed as an 'alt-right white supremacist'. shit's about to be fucked.

#altrightmeans is defining online trump supporters right now. this is big.

Notice the liberal doublespeak; the cartoon depicts Trump beating up on the media, which he does, but it implies that he is also a woman-beater, and a nazi.

Left-wing leaning parasites.

#ImWithHer

ah, shit, can't stand her voice anyways

Agreed, I think Trump was unsure about wether to soften on that or not and he was A-B testing yesterday.

The blowback from it should give him his answer, and when he clarifies the shills will be BTFO

HOW THE FUCK IS WANTING THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE TO DEPORT ILLEGAL ALIENS AND NOT GRAND AMNESTY "NOT CONSERVATIVE.

>When did they want a wall or even a border?

Jeb:
>My wife is Mexican and she wants a wall on Mexican border. (Sep 2015)

Rubio:
>Border control: 90% apprehension and 100% surveillance. (Apr 2013)
>Oppose amnesty in any reform. (Feb 2010)
>No amnesty in any form, not even back-of-the-line. (Mar 2010)
>First, we must secure our border with a wall. We also need to have an entry/exit tracking system. 40% of the people who come here illegally come legally, and then overstay the visa. We need a mandatory e-verify system. Step two would be to modernize our legal immigration system so you come to America on the basis of what you can contribute economically, not whether or not simply you have a relative living here. If you're a criminal, obviously, you will not be able to stay.

cnsnews.com/news/article/craig-millward/rubio-we-must-secure-our-border-wall

>They aren't supposed to be receiving that shit now, yet they do.
Yeah because of the current Executive who's breaking the law, not just not enforcing it.

Feds can threaten to pull transfer payments for shit like education and Medicare if states give it to illegals.

It's not difficult are all for the federal government to make it a better idea to go back to Mexico.

Just deporting the ones the police run into will cause most to self deport so they can plan it and sell their assets.

It's really that simple. Most are basically transients.

I agree with this, no one born in the US should be considered a citizen until they're able to pass a college level math/history/English test. Everyone who fails , regardless of color, gets to pack their shit and leave.

so what you're saying is that trump is literally hitler?

hmm, really makes uou think

Newswire guy here, monitoring situation and waiting for some pictures.

Yesterday's rally (with Farage) is on mega now: mega.nz/#F!CAYkjZxT!O3Q6IkFaZvmVppdsts8uIg

(Pic unrelated, some warm welcome to Merkel in Czechia)

Can Trump still win?

The media will act as if Hillary "exposed Trump" and there will be rigged polls in a few days where she's surging. You don't understand how much the kike media will jew you this time.