/got/

Best girl edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw2TeyBVbOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SHE WAS TAKEN FROM ME NED

Dorne was so shit it makes me sad. A whole country and all we saw was some sand dunes, a posh old bloke's garden and some of the most inexplicably 2D characters in the entire show (Sand Snakes).

TOO SLOW NIGGA

Has there been any wildling girls beside Ygritte?

Yes.

does karsi count?

We stale new bread now?

MOVE OUTTA THE WAY YOU LITTLE SHITS

BIG BOBBY B COMING THROUGH

and he'd be waking three times in the night to piss into a bowl
WINE

>AAAH SAVE ME NED

Robert r u drunk again?

You now remember that it took more than an entire season for Jaime to travel from Riverrun-ish to Kings landing

Season 2 Episode 8 THE PRINCE OF WINTERFELL : Jaime is set free by Catelyn

Season 3 Episode 10 MHYSA : Jaime arrives at King's Landing

>Bran and Sam will learn of Jon's parentage
>Even though Bran already knows
>And hasn't mentioned it for some reason
>AND even when they find out, they won't tell Jon until Season 8
>when they finally tell Jon, assuming they tell him at all, he won't care and the scene will just end
>There's no real proof so no one else will care either

I can't believe I ever got hyped for this reveal. Fucking shoot me.

>the wights die when they lose their leader

Jaime and Cersei

anyone else hate Rhaegal now?

>watch your brother get btfo
>immediately fly away like a bitch instead of going for the kill on night king while he's reloading
dumb fucking dragon shit

>lyanna stark, one of the most beautiful ladies in westeros
Christ what were they thinking?

Off the top of my head there's Osha and the woman at Hardhome who got eaten by kids.

Despacito

Quiero respirar tu cuello despacito
Deja que te diga cosas al oído
Para que te acuerdes si no estás conmigo

Despacito

Alright /got/ let's use our collective autism and what we know about DABID for a thought experiment and some good old fashioned speculation

It has long been assumed that Daenerys and/or Jon would die by the end of the show. So the question is why won't they? Martin loves his twists, and it would be the predictable thing for them to die at this point.

All that said, what do you think will happen?

swig

Baby fat

>WEAK MEN WILL NEVER RULE DORNE
>YOU ARE A GREEDY BITCH
>AAAAAAHH SAVE ME AREO

So did Olenna's plan to kill Joffrey rely on him picking up Tyrion's cup? Isn't that retarded? Am I forgetting something?

>horses can only carry one person now

1st for the One True Night King of Westeros

You ever see a woman during childbirth? Protip: don't.

DES-

So, the R+L=J reveal is going to suck fat nuts, right?

Just so we're all on the same page?

Ros

SURROUNDED BY WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES

I want to save___ Ashara!

Wouldn't even have had to. Fucking shetland pony can carry an adult and a child.

Friend reminder to ride it like you stole it

If one does die, it'll be Jon. The producers wouldn't dare kill Dany and risk the wrath of their tumblrite feminist audience, it's would cause too much "bad press".

A tad late for that

Where in the fuck is Ghost anyway, did i really miss/forgot his death scene?

Yeah, the invisible wights don't make a lot of sense on screen.

1st for cumming inside season 1 Sansa

Sure user

>Arya: I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN OBEY THE LANNISTERS!
>also Arya: More wine, my lord Tywin?

>Sansa: I am the reason we took Winterfell back, you should be on your knees thanking me!
>also Sansa: THEON HELP ME AAAAAAH SAVE ME LORD BAELISH AAAAH HELP ME JON

christ

>So we a man who starves himself to death, a man who lets his own brother murder him and a man that thinks winning and rulling are the same thing. What do they all lack?
>Wisdom?
>YASSSSS KING SLAY

what did tywin mean by this?

In the show? Who knows, because all of the visions and prophecies and themes and character arcs of the early seasons are now completely moot
In the books it's likely that Daenerys will go to Asshai or something to understand the ice&fire stuff and only then move to Westeros but without an army -so it's not unlikely she'd die honestly

>I should have raped her
What did the Hound mean by that?

All the CGI budget is needed for the Dragons so he got written out

Anyone have a good picture of the ice dragon from the end of the episode?

>bad press
Lmao
Thinka gain. A huge controvery would be a godsend for the end of a series. Remember how people were chimping out during the finale of LOST because it was so incredibly awful after 4 seasons of shit nothing happening?

was he swinging at god?

Slightly cross eyed, but yeah

They'll live.

George calls LOTR bittersweet just because Frodo is scarred and The Shire changed while everyone lived.

And said it would have as much bittersweet as happy. Jon or Dany dying after they fall for each other is tragic.

It wouldn't have needed to be rape

>Wasting time with retarded Arya/Sansa squabbling that goes nowhere
>Wasting time on Ironborn Queen or whatever being humiliated that goes nowhere
>Ghost nowhere to be found
>Brans foresight and access to all knowledge not being used AT ALL
>Jon parent reveal falls completely flat
>more incest shit

Could this season get worse?

They have to have a child

Probably a girl named Lyanna

So I'm guessing that Jon impregnates Dany. He noble sacrifices himself, leaving Dany as swolle ruler but she ends up dying in child birth.

I fully expect Bran and Sam to choose to not tell Jon after they realize that he is involved with Daenerys.

Jon is for all intents and purposes a stark, there's simply not enough time left in the series for an identity crisis like that.

Maybe Bran will die fighting the night king, and his final words will be telling Jon

Reminder that Jon Snow and Daenerys will die

how kind of you to separate the tittle for the retards to understand

>fucking your older sister and younger sister at the same time
JESUS CHRIST

people weren't as rabid about "muh patriarchy" when lost ended.

Aegon was the ultimate chad

I remember the absolute triggering that Sansan used to cause and that /got/ would push it for this exact reason
Simpler times really

>Tfw the hound has been dumbed down to just a meme loud crass cunt, the type that would annoy people at a football stadium on a sitcom or something like that.

why lads.

>>Brans foresight and access to all knowledge not being used AT ALL
This

The part where he warged into the ravens and scouted the undead army marching towards the wall was somehow the big reveal? We've known these assholes have been coming for a long time now you stupid autist. Why is everyone in panic mode.

>leaving Dany as swolle ruler but she ends up dying in child birth.
They're already setting up danny as a bad ruler, so it'll be jon or someone else ruling

or she'll just magically become a 10/10 ruler for some reason

Next episode will spend 10 minutes on the Missandei/Eunuch plot, and only about 2 minutes of it will be the Unsullied in King's Landing, the other 8 will be 6 minutes of Missandei looking depressed while Dany and the audience say "YASS KWEEN SLAY", then the last two minutes are Missandei pegging GW.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw2TeyBVbOQ

Now that it's confirmed that Jon is a Targ, will he get the greenlight to cum all over Sansa's fiery fur?

This was my thought.

If they have a kid together and one of them dies, it becomes a tragic ending. Kind of like Revenge of the Sith

Whats his endgame?

I like the recursive little arms, it looks like a Shin Megami Tensei design

I am so fucking furious that they're glossing over Jon being a Targaryen.
I swear to god the books had better treat this with more class.

>All that said, what do you think will happen?
Danys vision of the iron throne wrecked (that she saw in season 1? iirc) will come true, then everyone dies.

Cerseis visions already happened as planned...

>from prev thread: Sup Forums is alot stannis fags
personally I rate the hound, cunts. actually if im honest I think the long gamers will pull a fast one in the end (littlefinger, varis, etc)

'sansa gib butt pls, I need da puss'

*Jonsafag Detected*

Could someone post The Hound local man ruins everything macro?

dying in the next episode

>Targaryen

He's fugging Dany m8

She'll become 10/10 for sure. The final battle and their true love will make her a true queen and a good ruler

it's gonna be nauseating bullshit

Dany got revealed as a bad ruler when she fucked up all those cities in Essos leaving them without any leadership and showed herself to be completely incapable of ruling Meereen.

What if Stannis burnt Shireen just like in the show but he won Winterfell and got snowed in there? What if growing tensions with the northmen kept increasing while Stannis's guilt began to overcome him and he began burning northerners who were plotting against him one by one but with no Mel to make the snow storms magically go away? Would it have been a good story?

Dany is barren user.

>fucking relatives
>not a targ thing to do

showfag pls mate

>tfw when GoT somehow makes handholding more lewd than any anime

I..I'm actually starting to like the Jon x Dany romance. Whats happening?

>no woman has ever lied about being barren to trick someone to splooge in her birthing canal

>Wisdom
>Too stupid to make use of your son and respect him because he's a dwarf

What did Tywin lack?

i think they actually just reduced his character to wanting to bang sansa

Jon's super special undead ice seed will find a way

>it's gonna be nauseating bullshit
so nothing new then

>Dany got revealed as a bad ruler when she fucked up all those cities in Essos leaving them without any leadership and showed herself to be completely incapable of ruling Meereen.
Yeah, but they're REALLY pushing the "mad queen" bullshit with her burning those dudes and vaserys doubting her in that convo with tyrone

you think they won't retcon that?

proof again that women with short hair just look 2000% cuntier

>confirmed multiple times that Dany isn't physically able to have children
>DABID will probably somehow forget this in season 8

i fucking hate these hacks

She did put councils in each city though to rule, but insurgents and sandfags took them out, but soon after she went fire and blood, she put in democracy again and the slavers will think twice now

Huh, it's like he's a personification of Sup Forums - from l33t hacker to thirsty beta.

Jory was too good for this world.