Why do you hate hillary? Hillary is better than any republican other than Trump

Why do you hate hillary? Hillary is better than any republican other than Trump.

The only Republican worth voting for is Trump, Hillary is easily preferable to the rest of the Republicans. What exactly is wrong with her? The whole reason the berniebros have a problem with her is because they think she is to the right of even Obama in the first place.

Because she is a woman and women suck

alt right sexist detected

She's a white supremacist bro, Sup Forums is a board of peace

What is the point of that? Conservatism is a retarded ideology, altright people backing cuckservative politicians are the real cucks like they did with Bush in 2000 are retarded, they should either back their own candidates or not vote/or vote their economic interests with the left.

Gore would've been better.

Why would I have someone who thought she has decision fatigue be my president?

She also is very sketchy to make this brief, and I don't want that seeping into the presidency.

Cuckservatism/conservatism is a dumb greedy jewish ideology that favors open borders/pure greed and materialism. At least nationalism/the altright represents something greater, but given a choice between a cuckservative like bush v. gore or any other matchup, why should nationalists/altright vote for the cuckservative, when the cuckservative/conservative is just as bad for their interests?

#Imwithher because I agree with her positions on keeping the niggers in their place and faggots 6 feet under.

To be honest I don't know if mainstream media covers this. But Hilliary is only appealing to black and latino people to get elected. But once she is in she can start doing what is best for this country and keeping colored people down.

slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>Newfriend detected

>Gore would've been better

Okay now I know you're joking. Only a brain dead moron would think that.

She will censor us. She is crazy with that shit. She wants to stop everything she disagrees with. Have you read her emails?

We love Hillary. Kills millions of niggers per year, and wants to take their guns away so cops can shoot them easier.

Hilldog is Kek's true prophet.

Cause they hate "the establishment" just like Bernie cucks

I agree, with hillary we will put those niggers in their place.

stop being sexist you pig

No, Bush tried to push amnesty, he is the one who infected republicans with that idea in the first place. If Gore was president, the right would've pushed back.

She's a walking stereotype of everything people hate about career politicians.

She's got the personality of a cheese grater, and the inauthenticity of a used car salesman.

All she cares about is what you want to hear, and then feeding that to you. Either that or just avoiding you and doing her best to silence (or kill) you.

So she is just like jeb, rubio and cruz?

I hate her because she is a murderous cunt.

T.kek