I come from the future

I come from the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html
twitter.com/HawkinsUSA/status/768857091926810624
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton-5891.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you confirm that John Titor and Donald Trump are the same man?

As much as I know Trump is going to lose, it was definitely fun to meme with u bros

I'm from the present. Brexit won !

Nice try shill

Dunno about North Carolina, Ohio, Nevada and Iowa. Lots of uneducated whites there. Otherwise pretty accurate.

Trump actually cannot win, he's down in double digits in VA/PA and cannot win without at least one of them.

It is actually I who comes from the future.

Funny how the map literally marks states with large percentages of white trash.

>really makes you think

People know more about what they are voting for in Trump/Hillary presidencies compared to an abstract idea like Brexit. Americans have been saturated with coverage of both of them.

In the newest poll 90% of Americans have made up their minds and will not be convinced to vote for someone else. After the first debate, that's gonna be 95+.

>brexit
>abstract
what the fuck ? it's probably bigger than any other election. You litteraly leave the EU. It will change UK a lot in the decades to come.

>90% of Americans have made up their minds

Based on polls that ask less than 1,000 people and throw out "unlikely" voters? Ya I'm sure that's a solid statistic

Reminder that she already won. Might as well start moving to the White House already.

Most people aren't educated enough in the intricacies of trade deals, immigration requirements, etc. It encompasses so much and so much of the implications of Brexit are still unknown, whereas everyone knows more or less what Trump and Hillary's policy priorities are.

It is, actually. Do you not understand MoE and the normal distribution?

Brexit should of won but didn't because of turnout

>In the newest poll 90% of Americans have mad

Polling in the UK has historically been inaccurate compared to the US.

Dosn't matter to them

brexit = racist that is all they needed to know

Polling is the US isn't accurate unless its close to the election.

And it didn't work.
And UK is more cucked than USA.

Imo the only things that could swing the race are the debates and wikileaks releasing a bombshell. Even if both are disaster for Hillary she would have to lose 5+ points nationwide in order to lose, and she has a firewall in VA/PA which gives her >270 electoral votes including safe dem states.

Do you understand that polls need to be randomly selected and have a large sample to tell us anything?

You came in/from your mother.
/thread

that's why margin of error exists. All reputable polls use a large random sample that is weighted so that it represent the demographics of the population being sampled (except for the LA Times poll, which is the only one showing Trump being up).

She could also die

Finally, we've secured the existence of our people and a future for white children, Sieg Hill!!

+ happenings like a new 9/11

1,000 people is the largest number you ever need. Even if you want to get an accurate account of the views of 500 trillion people, you only need 1,000. Statistics is pretty amazing friend.

CLininging to the meme that these polls are all 100% wrong is simply delusional.

Trump is losing, and losing badly. It's a neck and neck race at the moment in fucking North Carolina for god's sake.

The problem here, is that Sup Forums users live in a bubble where they assume everyone else shares their views - it ain't the case. The middle aged woman in VA or PA doesn't give a fuck about cucks and pepe - and women in general react very negatively to overly aggressive campaign styles (ie Trump in a nutshell).

Ever wonder why polls are so accurate

Elections here are scripted events like WWE .the elites have it locked up before the race even starts

They also need to not consist of fabricated/disingenuous data. Not that this is impossible to do, but I can at least guarantee that I have been a witness to some folks doing large surveys with exceptionally shitty means, that probably skewed their results so much, that they would have had more correlation between the controls and the study itself if they made the data up.

It's not impossible that people just use bad systems to gather data, sometimes. There has to be -some- margin of error to account for this when selecting/making sense of your samples.

>Iowa
>Pennsylvania
>blue

Yeah nah m8

Polls are accurate because polling is accurate. Just because you don't understand statistics doesn't mean it's all make believe bullshit.

>I come from the future.
me too
i came back here to save my dad who's a high-level exec at nintendo

when the polls sample Dems/Reps/Indies fairly and accurately then you can talk about accurate polling.

Statistics never lie but liars use statistics.

All terror attacks have either resulted in no change in polling or a slight bump for Hillary. People actually trust Hillary more to handle a terror attack or national crisis which is unusual for a dem, because Trump is just that bad.

T-trump s-says mean things

Ok got ya

This is probably how things will go/best case scenario for Trump. People talk about Georgia and Arizona, and Hillary has been leading there sometimes, but I just don't think they will go blue. But who knows!

You mean you come from CTR?

They do sample them fairly and accurately. What are you talking about?

Pennsylvania is a lost cause. She's way up there.

Trump might win Iowa, but it won't matter.

US elections have such a low turnout that polls can't be randomly selected else you would end up with half a sample of non voters telling you their opinions. The polls are thus only as good as the people making the methodology. The timing of them makes no difference

the samples are not random, they're gathered through carefully constructed methodologies to try to predict voter turnout. They're only as good as the person making the methodology which is where bias comes in and why there are good and bad polls. If it was truly random, every single poll would be very accurate

He's leading in pennsylvania and clinton pulled her ads there. It's going red buddy.

>Implying it won't be this
Enjoy your shitstorm

>congress crowns Jeb

I come from the net

SLOW
AND
STEADY

You can't be this stupid.

>He's leading in pennsylvania
objectively wrong

>and clinton pulled her ads there.
because she knows she will win it and wants to direct resources to other states like Florida and force Trump to play defense

Clinton is a master at the strategy of campaigning while Trump is wasting time in states like Mississippi and has a damn 12 year old running one of his offices.

Witnessed

Also I remember that show

>They're only as good as the person making the methodology

Of course this is true, which is why there are better and worse polls. The point of this kind of polling isn't to see what the views of every american are (if this was the case Trump would be doing much worse, just because unlikely voters/people who rarely vote overwhelmingly vote democratic, which is why democrats do better when there is high voter turnout.) The point of this polling is to reflect voters so as to predict the race. And they are generally quite good at this.

I dont get why he isnt fucking doing adverts hes acting fucking retarded

I bet France misses having White trash. All you have now is Algerian trash.

No he is leading in Pennsylvania and Clinton ditched the ads there since she knows she's going to lose the state.

She could've won if she wasn't bed ridden or doped up on pills for half her waking hours.

>and they are generally quite good at this

If the primary is anything to go by, not this year. The RCP average got 20% of states wrong and had an average error of 8pts off from the actual results

Nice delusion. Trump isn't going to win Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Florida, Iowa, or Nevada. He probably won't win North Carolina, and there's even a chance he could lose Georgia, Arizona and Missouri because those are considered swing states now. Face it, Trump is a terrible candidate. He has disapproval ratings higher than those of any other presidential candidate in history. Trump is going to lose, and lose badly in November.

Do you just make shit up? Clinton has a 6.5 percent lead over Trump in Pennsylvania.

Fair enough. Dems seem more enthusiastic than Reps. Bernie or bust is a joke now (no one is going to vote for Jill Stein) and tons of Republicans still hate Trump and won't even vote.

Many people thought romney could of won but turnout put Obama over the edge and low turnout for Republicans

Clinton is not a master of jack shit.

Her handlers are.

>Oklahoma
>Blue

kek

But that's what matters anyway

>Trump leading in Pennsylvania
Lol. Just lol.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html

>Bernie or bust is a joke now (no one is going to vote for Jill Stein) and tons of Republicans still hate Trump and won't even vote

lmao, you just fell into the very trap I described

They're both hated and both parties are unenthusiastic. BernieorBust and NeverTrump literally cancel each other out

Everyone I'm a real time traveler from the future and I came back to bring you a message
Pro-skub are shit fuck you gross faggots

He isn't the greatest candidate but he is the one we need.

He's definitely going to win Florida. Don't be this delusional.

Good. Bring them to heel, as our aryan goddess would say.

NeverTrump is bigger than Bernie or Bust. It just seems like they're equal because fanatical Bernie supporters are overrepresented on the internet

It's better that way, don't you think?

yes, Hillary will bring the niggers to heel, just as she said in her speech calling them super predators, or in 2008 when she said she was the voice of white America

Cap this

Clinton could lose both Ohio and Florida (along with every single toss up state) and STILL beat Trump. That's how much of a joke Trump is.

>this complete delusion
>missouri
>swing state
LMAO

Also:

twitter.com/HawkinsUSA/status/768857091926810624

You have to go back.

See:

see:

This is a silly map

>nc
>blue
any prediction with any Romney state going blue is laughable. Trump has Romney + FL/OH on lock.

>+ FL/OH on lock.
kek

No, this is a silly map.

Dude, Trump people say the same thing but reversed. I'm sure you have data to represent that but so do they

There has been a max exodus away from the Democratic party to Trump. There has been a max exodus away from the Republican party because of Trump. They practically net to no change. This is a realignment election.

looks pretty likely to me

s
a
g
e

By traveling back, you have skewed the timeline. Sorry you came from the apocalyptic timeline where Shill won, but now you get to watch the TRiUMPh

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/oh/ohio_trump_vs_clinton-5634.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton-5596.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton-5891.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nc/north_carolina_trump_vs_clinton-5538.html

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5963.html

>Trump actually cannot win

He's not just going to lose though, he's going to get utterly demolished and give Hillary Clinton control of both houses. It's going to be a bloodbath, and unless something miraculous happens, it will do lasting damage to conservatism in the United States.

Crawl back into your mums asshole kid, fuck off from Sup Forums

nah

O ye of foolish mind, 'tis I that cometh from thyne future.

It's about time America joined the first world tbqh

These threads are always garbage, I don't know why I click on them

>implying American conservatism was worth saving anyway

I can vouch for that, since I also have come from the future.

>sourcing RCP

>Trump winning California while Clinton wins Texas

>Nice delusion. Trump isn't going to win Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Florida, Iowa, or Nevada. He probably won't win North Carolina, and there's even a chance he could lose Georgia, Arizona and Missouri because those are considered swing states now.

Would you be shocked if Texas went Democrat? Trump is 8 points ahead there atm but that's historically quite a small margin for a republican in Texas, take 4 points directly from Trump + Gary Johnson splitting the GOP vote and it's do-able.

At the very least, making a real push in Texas would make it much more difficult for Trump to win, it would force him to direct money and resources into a large and otherwise safe area, resources that could be spent elsewhere.