Game of Thrones literally falling apart

>Gendry ran back over an hour of hiking in seconds
>Raven flew half the length of South America in a minute
>Daenerys got the message, took time to dress herself in her winter white dress, and flew half the length of south america to save the day
Where's the "b-b-b-ut time is just not shown linearly" crowd now? Or maybe you'll tell me the zombies surrounding them for there days and the Night's watch didn't felt like sending reinforcements? This show lost all consistency is could have had. Characters can teleport at will around the map, Daenerys is now omnipresent because apparently dragons can fly to wherever they want in a landmass half the size of the american continent in minutes.

>characters teleporting whenever they are needed
>characters flipping their views 180ยบ in a single episode like Arya and Sansa so the show has something to put on screen
>all story lines we gave a fuck about in the show are dead; Stannis, Boltons, Night's Watch vs Wildlings, the Faceless Men, and so forth
The show is over and will leave millions with a massive case of blue balls.

Season 7 of Game Of Thrones is like a tabletop RPG that's sped up because everyone has to go home soon.

>will leave millions with a massive case of blue balls
Reminder that normies think this is the best season yet.

Littlefinger was teleporting before it was cool

The show is trash at this point, the writers became lazy af, clearly the whole Arya/Sansa thing is Arya playing littlefinger, pretending to be retarded so they can catch him playing games and then kill her.
She isnt mad at Sansa

This season sucks massive donkey dick.

gendry is the fastest jon said it himself pay attention

damn these are good points.

ravens only travel an average speed of 50mph according to google. The width of brazil alone is 2705 miles. Yeeahhh there really is no way.

how long would it take for a raven to go from eastwatch to dragonstone?

this is ripped straight from reddit
YES I KNOW BECAUSE I WENT THERE

I miss when only him and Varys had the power to teleport.

I also miss when they seemingly had an actual plan instead of eternaly sucking cock on the background.

so this is the power... of dark fantasy

kek

Can't possibly take less than a day. Probably multiple days. I've read somewhere just from one part in the North to another, given the geographical distance, would take over a day for a pretty quick pigeon. And there's also the time it would take for the Dragons to fly north, which would double the time assuming they are just as fast as a message bird.

Both of you fuck off then

DEEP DARK FANTASIES

How did jon know that if he just met gendry 5 minutes ago and spent most of that time on a boat

>Wraiths wait for several days for the lake to freeze again
>It has been shown that the Night King and the White Walkers LITERALLY bring the winter with them.

I am unironically enjoying all these stupid interstellar jumps and retarded new plots.

Simple.

Your estimate of the distance is wrong.

it's not an estimate

This.

The story is working as intended.

is this a shop or not
I cant tell anymore

Surprisingly, it's not.

yes, as intended for the D&D version, not george, the series was better when it followed the books more closely

>Reminder that normies think this is the best season yet.