B-but my LA times poll

>b-but my LA times poll

POL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-polling-differences-20160809-snap-story.html
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>call people's landlines
>most people have cellphones
>dnc proven to be colluding with the media
I'm sure these are 100% accurate. Polls have never been wrong.

why are the polls so different?

for example, wtf is Reuters doing?

If a liberal newspaper from basically Mexico says that it's a tie, then it's probably actually a 10 point lead for Trump.

This

Trump will win in landslide

She is a cunt

Having to go back to 1940s

C-can the emperor flip california? I want to believe

Oh look, the gap is shrinking. Wasn't it Clinton +8 a week or two ago?

Trump was 6 behind before as well, and then a few weeks later he was ahead before tanking back behind, then pulling to a near tie, then falling back behind, etc. etc.

This is a volatile election, nobody on Sup Forums has said that Trump is currently ahead or tied, only that he has a good chance of shrinking the gap and overtaking her if he plays his cards right.
The only thing Sup Forums has ever said is that for this election the polls aren't set in stone

Throughout the entire election the LA times has generally been more pro trump than other papers.

It's an outlier user. I'm sorry :(

oversampling democrats

OP is a fag who's desperately trying to explain away the trend against Clinton lately in the national tracking polls.

Cling to Quinnipiac if you want, their track record during the primaries speaks for itself.

But main stweam pols are inaccurate Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Ok, Brexit.

PRAISE QUEEN HILLARYA FAGGOT
SHE IS THE BEST KILLER OF THE BLACK
HITLARRYA WILL GAS THE JEWS WHEN SHE IS ELECTED
PRAISE HILLARYA

Cant wait for drumpf to get stumped.

>Bush defeats Gore

*cough* 2000 *cough*

You are voting for a filthy criminal

Why don't you shut up lady boy?

>all these butthurt drumpfkins

feels good to sieg hill

>even the trump shill poll is tied
This is genuinely fucking sad. He's the next McGovern who won't win DC.

Just read the entire Quinnipiac document. Not once do they indicate the party identification of the sample, or reveal any demographic information of the sample.

I'm sure it's a representative sample.

Trump is losing for sure, but 10 points is ridiculous. They are simply trying to demoralize GOP voters and prevent them from turning out. See Also: Brexit.

>a fucking leaf
>thinks his opinion matters

>Sup Forums is one person
>assuming this person's favorite candidate

p.s. we want Hitlary, she'll keep the niggers in their place like the democrats have done since they could vote.

Kek

Trumpsters have always been in denial that thier candidate is a dumbster fire

In hindsight, Hillary is leading by at least 5-6%

If you're interested, here's the LA Times explaining why their poll is probably biased toward Trump.
>latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-polling-differences-20160809-snap-story.html

>La Times
>one of the most liberal newspapers in the country
>Trump shill

No it's just they are honestly polling. They are the only poll that doesn't massively oversample democrats and surprise, surprise Trump is way more competitive in the poll.

I think it's more like 2-3%.

10 point gap is well within reason when you think about how much of a disaster Trump's campaign has been.

His campaign is STILL trying to set up regional campaign offices.... Clinton's has been 100% set up for months now.

>oversampling dems
>excluding answers from indpeendents
>reworking polls when they showed Trump in the lead after they Jewed them by removing the 'Neither' option and simply assuming most will vote Hillary
We're not complaining for no reason. The polls and election will be a sham.
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

muh rigged polz!

So your pic means that Trump will win.

TRUMP SHILLS BTFO

Well we don't have a president white-bread do we trumpkin? And we sure as hell won't have a president pumpkin.

Here you go m8

What they are doing is oversampling democrats, excluding and under sampling republicans, and under sampling independents.

Also they are weighting the polls in the democrats favor(essentially assuming there will be a greater turn out for democrats then republicans).

I havn't checked all the polls but the Rueters one is definitely not accurate.

God damn CTR is shilling fucking hard today.

no, fool, that was the "corrected" polls that some fat fuck scammed u all in 2012 claiming romney would win cuz "polz r rigged!!!"

This. They gave absolutely no statistics about who they sampled at all

By that logic this means Trump wins.

>logic board needs replaced

Isn't this the exact argument the UnskewedPolls dipshits made in 2012? How'd that work out for them?