DIBOLDS VOTING SOFTWARE

Guys, get in here. We need to hack the election in favor of Hillary Clinton.

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!

In a previous thread user came up with the idea that we could get the Dibolds voting software for election rigging. It was previously mentioned that it is highly intelligent system that is only available to some of the richest shadow players like George Soros and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

For those of you who don't know - this software is a secret addon to sofware used by The U.S. Election Assistance Commission in presidential elections. It generally manipulates voting results and numbers via algorythmic propulsion based on users preferences.

It has come to my attention that in 2014 Chinese secret service was granted access to this sofware by NSA for use in North Korean elections (surprisingly they use the same voting software) to gain those high percentages for Kim Jong-un. This move was approved by George Soros himself.

I have a guy in IRC-pasta on channel number #10261947 (yeah, you guessed it right . it's our goddesses date of birth) who goes by the codename ~~Pepe~for~~Hillary~~~. He told me that he has an access through a looped honeypot and he could be able to download this copy of software via LOIC mirror (which was previously used to deliver the Chinese version).

So guys, what do you say? We should get it and prepare for operation - November RAIN!

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!

God bless Hillary Clinton!

Also fuck BLM and niggers!

ctr false flag pls go

Whoa. Thats quite loaded. Disregarding your criminal intent, why would we even have a need to do so?

Look at the polls, there's no way Drumpf will ever win. Heck, I would like hillary win as much as the next guy, but that thought here, still strikes me as a bit extreme.

Sieg Hill!

Drumpf has wikileaks on his side which is bad for us. Load of falsely cooked e-mails are coming out soon which will hurt our POTUS.

Sieg Heil Brother!

Thank you for fighting the good fight to get out Queen Hillary elected.

Aww, c'mon. If push comes to shove, the NSA will take over anyways. We've seen the evidence.

Besides, no way washington won't send nukes to russia by next year - and we all know trump won't press that button. Too soft on putin.

Don't forget that Trump is Soros'es puppet. He may also use this software and NSA may have no say in that. So be careful. Be always prepared!

ebin

Was getting caught part of your plan???

Of course!

hack the planet brother

Why are you asking us for permission? Hilary was already planning on using it to win anyways. How do you think she won the nomination?

It wasn't the software add-on that time. There was a rogue anti-Bernie team who forced pro Hillary delegates to make the vote for her thus removing any chances for Bernie to get the nomination. They received money for that which was scammed by CTB locker virus in China.

I am asking for permission and assistance because if we make a wrong move it can hurt her campaign.

bump

STAY ALIVE THREAD!

Bump

Bump

Bumping because Latvia

Thanks! People are afraid of such an aggressive act I assume.

bump

bump

>looks stupid
kek

NICE GUYS, I can wait for God Empress Hillary to be elected

Bump. KEEP THIS ALIVE. GIVE YOUR INTEL ON POTENTIAL TEAM SUPPORT

bump

sage garbage shill thread

[-]

Fuck off Drumpfshill.
Reported