Let us sort this out

Swede here. I travel to the US regularly in my job, great country nice people. I know threads with this topic usually get deleted by the janitors pretty quick but I am hoping we can have a civil and real discussion about this because I feel I need to correct the record.

About this whole shart in the mart thing, it is real. I witnessed this first hand during my very first trip to the US years ago when nobody was talking about this. Since then and 6 trips later with each trip lasting about a month I have personally seen people shitting their pants and strolling around like nothing happened at the very least twenty times, and I have had many discussions with other surprised foreigners visiting the US who have seen the same thing.

Ameribros, I really like you guys. Americans are warm, nice and good people in every aspect. But you need to be honest with what goes on in your marts.

I wonder who's taking care of your gf when you're abroad ...

And just to be clear, I have not just stayed in just Arizona but several other states.

Have you ever taken pictures? I know I would whip out my phone and take a few if I saw it happen.

I haven't visited Sup Forums in a week or two and it looks like I missed the entire lifespan of this meme.

If you go into a Walmart you deserve to be shit on by shart in marts. Support local, asshole.

I've seen that in the uk too. always fucking fat scum.

please write the authorities who are the keepers of the record, so you can CTR

btw, thanks for telling me who you are, swirlface

Is anyone denying sharting in the mart isn't real? Everyone knows about it, it's common knowledge, it's our culture.

Started this week
Ended this week

Shitskins are incapable of memes

I've lived in the US my entire life, and have traveled all over it, yet I've never seen this. My sister did see it once but that was on the subway. Is it really as bad as people say it is?

No pictures. If I would have taken a picture it would probably have been the first or second time I saw it, but this was years ago. People did not even have smart phones or good cameras in their phones back then. Eventually I got used to it I guess. I am going back sometime early next year. I'll make sure to get a couple of pictures back with me then.

not like shitpants are either

Hardly news anymore cuck.

It's the high fat and processed food diet of people who eat nothing but fast food, which is a lot of people, even people you wouldn't expect.

They feel a pressure, relax, and their shart is so liquid and lubed up by fat and processed whatevers, that it just slides out like a fart and they don't realize it.

As for the fatties who are clearly aware: yeah they're disgusting but we don't have gas chambers big enough.

It smells kind of bad but it isn't unsanitary. whats the big deal?

>6'2
>65
>>/fit/

Holy Auschwitz mode

>Spend the greater part of a year tirelessly trying to force a meme
>It finally works, you can finally feel proud of yourself
>Lasts a week

>seen people shit their pants in public at least 20 times
I've shopped in various malls and marts and in my entire life I've seen maybe 2 adults with poopy pants.

Maybe you're causing them to shit their pants

Wtf I hate Walmart now

well ive lived here my entire life and never fucking seen it. but my family has always shopped at whole foods so maybe thats why.

It's not even new. They tried it like a year ago and it didn't stick then either. At least not here, maybe this is repeated infection from Sup Forums

Maybe spend some time with your wife's son instead of making a fool out of yourself on a Mongolian basket weaving image board

How can we stop the shart epidemic from spreading?

the mongolian basket weaving meme and all the other versions of it suck

It was just a other forced meme directed at Americans. They don't realize we make fun of those people too.

That's because you go to Walmart. Based HEB in Texas is where you really go for groceries.

>he can't weave
Shiggy dig

cull all the fat pigs who use social security checks to slob into walmart buying garbage food shitting as they go

we're only warm because our pants are warm... y' know, from the shit, not a proxy btw

I've lived in this country for 22 years, and have never seen that happen.

Some nice Swedish guy.

I go every week and I never see it. Maybe your Walmart is next to a group home?

>Trying this hard
Swedecuck when will you learn that this meme is
A)not funny
B)reserved for poo in loos to pretend they can in2bantz
Why the hell would you take away that illusion from them you cunt?

>live in america my whole life
>live in multiple states from south to north
>literally never seen someone shit themselves in public
the only shit running down is the shitposting your doing get out and go back to Mohammed's cock faggot

I've never seen a single person in the USA shit in a market.
I did once in Mexico but to be fair they were a baby. I think we can all agree babies get a free pass since that's normal babby activity.

Walmart is amazing.

I remember back before it came to town I would almost never see the kind of people that make up the majority of shoppers there. Not even at K-Mart which we mocked the fuck out of.

It's almost like these people were specially engineered to shop at Walmart to add to the ambiance and create a show.

Shart in Mart

Are some American so insecure that they'll reply seriously to this? Of course it isn't real.

Its funny because its true.

I don't understand it either.

There is just no way you haven't seen this. I find it very hard to believe. I have been to three states and witnessed this in them all, and no not just walmart.

nobody gives a shit abdul

fuck off

Fuck yeah, that is the best place to go for produce and meat IMO.

SHART IN MART

Wal mart was amazing when America was amazing.

In fact, the downfall of wal mart coincides with the downfall of America nigh perfectly. And by downfall I mean the quality of people within.

There is no reason for you to take offense. I am telling you, I like americans. But you need to be honest about the burgerstain situation. There is no denying this is going on anymore.

Me neither

Only time I've seen anything remotely like this was with my little sister a few years ago. Luckily, her sharts were at home.

Only thing that really needs to be said is avoid fat-free pringles, those things are evil

>brown hair
Hello Ahmed

well, not limiting myself to the mals and marts, I haven't seen anyone with poopy pants
hope that helps

>getting that meme of a mouse

BN means blonde. It also says I have green eyes.

That was the first thing I noticed.

Wtf OP?

You're full of shit, then.

>this was years ago. People did not even have smart phones or good cameras in their phones back then.

2MP+ cameras have been in phones since 2006.
If you've seen this "regularly", you would have at least ONE picture from after 2006.

People of Wal-Mart has been collecting shart pics since 2009, and they have fewer than 20.

I'd say Target is a step above but with the whole tranny bathroom shit going on, there aren't many good stores to go to anymore.

Do you see the people who shop at Walmart! That is a nigger-tier store. Kroger and King Soopers is where us white folk shop.

I like your mouse pad, shit tier mouse though.

I traveled to the united states first time 2005. Reuploading drivers license with issue date unswirled.

American here here. I travel to Sweden regularly in my job, great country nice people. I know threads with this topic usually get deleted by the janitors pretty quick but I am hoping we can have a civil and real discussion about this because I feel I need to correct the record.

About this whole Sweden Yes!, it is real. I witnessed this first hand during my very first trip to the Sweden years ago when nobody was talking about this. Since then and 6 trips later with each trip lasting about a month I have personally seen people being raped by refugees and people walking around like nothing happened at the very least twenty times, and I have had many discussions with other surprised foreigners visiting the Sweden who have seen the same thing.

Swedebros, I really like you guys. Sweden is beautiful, nice and good people in every aspect. But you need to be honest with what goes on in your country.

cheapest chinese crap I could find tbqh but yeah it's a meme mouse.

Again. There is no need to be offended. I just want some honesty from you guys regarded the poo problem.

ask an American in Sweden who is shocked by the amount of darkies anything

dik pix?

meanwhile
>be me
>American in his 20s
>Goes to Walmart regularly
>never seen anyone shit their pants until the Olympics
when is this meme going to end?

must be sad being so jealous of our country you have to make up things to feel better

can i see your dick?

Shart through the Marts and you're to blame, darling
You give Marts a bad name

A Burger's byle is what you sell
You promise me heaven then put me through hell
Chains of fat, got a hold on me
When Shopping mall's a prison you can't break free

You're a loaded gun, yeah
There's nowhere to run
No-one can save your poo, the damage is done

Shart through the Marts and you're to blame
I play my part and you play with poo

stopped reading at "swede"

gargle blood faggot

How often do you see a Swede get raped by a refugee? Is it usually men or women getting raped? How do the bystanders usually react?

Pretty sure that's a healthy BMI.

>false timestamp

Nice try, Sven.

>I travel to the US regularly in my job
What do you do? Drivers licenses are for citizens, so if you only travel here for a job, how did you get a license?

>I have personally seen people shitting their pants and strolling around like nothing happened at the very least twenty times
Sorry, but I just do not believe you one bit. I go to Walmart a lot, and have in many other states while traveling. Never, ever have I seen this. Never. The only time I ever saw someone with poopy pants was way back in 1997 on a bus.

>American criticizing a healthy weight

Second this

do you have any muscle whatsoever?

Oh, so you are staying at frimurare hotellet. Are you enjoying your stay?

Oh look a Seede sharting all over our traditions. Ill have you know shart in mart has been a tradition in my family for 3 generations. Before there was Wal Mart and K Mart they would just shart at the farmers market. Back then it was called Shart in Far Mart.

Nowadays its sort of expected around Thanksgiving after our tummies are full of turkey and mashed potatoes.

Last saturday i Shart In Mart in my grocery store and the check out lady asked if i needed toilette paper. Shes fucking stupid imo.

You are a tall guy

I came back from Sweden recently

it's usually the women and the children only that get raped
but sometimes numales as well
for the first few months I was there, the bystanders freaked out and ran off yelling
police never showed up though

at the end of my trip though the bystanders usually just averted their eyes and tried to give the immigrants a wide berth while they do their deed

also the women don't wear any shirts with cleavage there anymore
and most of them make sure their skin is covered other than hands and neck
hair also tied and wrapped in scarves or hood

Never seen it either. Lived in several states. Including the one your DL is from.

not that they're wearing burkas yet
they usually wear a very long loose fitting dress with long sleeve shirt and pants underneath and long socks
they can't wear modern jeans or anything like that because it's too form fitting and still gets a lot of stares from the immigrants

First Sharters on the moon.

Recognize cuck. RECOGNIZE

Stop being so butthurt guys. I am not doing this to hurt your feelings. I simply want an honest discussion about the shart in the mart situation.

how am I being butthurt?

I was just answering my fellow ameribro's question
though you could probably give us better details than me since I was only there for 5 months

>how am I being butthurt?

You just seem kind of butthurt you know. Do you have nothing sensible to say about the mart situation? Why do you deny it and write it off as a meme when there are literally hundreds of pictures and witness accounts available?

Shart in Mart is just a made up fantasy meme.

Every single picture of an American shopper poo-ing their pants is a photoshop. I thought everyone already knew this.

I still enjoy the meme though.

Wow, Swedes get really testy when you start talking about what's happening with the immigrants...

>Wow, Swedes get really testy when you start talking about what's happening with the immigrants...

Nah the immigrants really do suck. But for once lets stay on topic: why are you still trying to deny the burgerstain situation? At least I can admit Sweden has huge problems with immigrants. Americans just pretend that the shart in the mart mayhem is made up, despite literally hundreds of pictures and witness accounts. It makes no sense. I have seen this many times with my own eyes.

I don't understand why you're so desperate to make this a meme

america being overrun by spics and mestizos is a bigger existential problem for them than the mudslimes are for us, but i guess we can roll with the shart in mart meme, since thats true aswell

>6'2
>165 burgers

it's alright Sven
I'm sure your girlfriend was raped by another swede just like she said
not a refugee and not 10 of them at the same time

Why can't Ameribros chill out? It's just friendly banter you don't need to flame others

>I don't understand why you're so desperate to make this a meme

Because its not. It is not a meme. I have seen this with my own eyes on several occasions. I have american friends who I have talked with about this in person and they do not deny it, only you guys on pol do. Probably because you are afraid of getting memed. Actually, my american friends could not even believe I was making a big deal out of this." If you gotta go you gotta go " they said. Yet over here you deny it is even going on.

Jesus fucking christ, just google for pictures with the term " american poo pants mart ". Who do you think you are fooling? Really?

Ok. Sweden is getting raped by mudslimes. There. Can we focus on the thread topic for a second now? Let us put these silly insults aside so that I may ask you a serious question: why do you deny the burgerstain situation?

you come to AZ a lot? where in AZ, it is a great state depending on which city you go to

>he actually thinks people will believe this
you could always just immigrate here, Sven
legally ofc
you won't have to deal with all the kebabs or sharia law.
unless shillary wins ofc

We do shart in mart

t. burgerbro

I like AZ. I have been working a lot in Tempe. Tempe is a lot much more manageable than Phoenix for a small town person such as myself. Beautiful state.