it's good but not as good as this

T2, Predator, Total Recall...?
But True Lies is great. And it's the last really good Arnie movie

imagine?

T1 > T2

don't blame me for telling you truths you'd rather ignore

Even the game was great.

Whatever, I like them both equally

What about Junior? And Eraser? Also Jingle All the Way?

*clears throat*

None of them are particulary good... True Lies is the last "classic" Arnold movie, Eraser, End of Days, The 6th Day... all watchable if you like Arnold but that's it

Even the tagline on the poster is kino

Junior wasn't quite as bad as people said it would be for me but it was really just a boring movie
they could've done a lot more with a pregnant Arnold concept

I don't have to image, Conan the Barbarian already exists.

>T1>T2
good shit

True Lies has to be one of the highest grossing movies to not have a blue ray release

fpbp

Predator: 10
T1: 10
T2: 10
Total Recall: 9.9
True Lies: 9.8

What's stopping the Fox from releasing it?

Even ignoring the meme, the whole adultery subplot should have been cut. It completely derails the pacing. The movie is long enough already without it.

It's a remake, the adultery subplot was part of the original

True kino coming through

Someone post copypasta pls

Why should I care? It's a pointless distraction and the movie would be better without it.

Too over the top. It looks like it was made sarcastically to mock action movies. Maybe he was taking a piss at how terrible the Lethal Weapon sequels were or something.

Sure, not all of Arnie's movies were success but let me tell you that even the worst movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger is still better than any movie of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Only remembered for the "SHADAAAAAAHP" meme

>Logging is hard. This was maybe my answer to Arnold, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. Commando had a very medieval philosophy: that if Matrix was a good man, the woods would prosper. We look at real history and it’s not that simple. Arnie can say that Matrix killed Bennett and returned to carrying logs for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Arnold doesn’t ask the question: What was Matrix’s chopping schedule? Did he maintain a sharp axe? What did he do in times of drought and wildfire? And what about all these trees? By the end of the movie, Bennett is gone but all of the trees aren’t gone – they’re across the forest. Did Matrix pursue a policy of systematic genocide and kill them? Even the little saplings, in their little nurseries?

Why is GRRM so autistic?

IM DA PARTY POOPAH

[steel drum intensifies]

>/lit/ pasta

Get lost Pynchon

I wouldn't say cut it but it did go on longer then it should've but it had good bits

youtube.com/watch?v=mRjkqW9sIXk

wew lad

RIP Bill ;_;7

can't believe it hasn't been posted yet

I can't imagine what you're talking about

>Steel drums
>Jazz
>Samurai jingles
>Synth
>Horns

Kitchen sink, the soundtrack, James Horner was a mad man.

Criterion when?

Frbr i was thinking the exact same thing

Why nobody is ever talking about Twins ?

all arnold movies are now stupid and trash because he said nazis are bad

>37 replies
>no one has posted it already

COME ON

It's awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=Mv6zOo-UhnM

he also converted his Hummer to be environmental friendly so he's been cucked for a while
but I'll always love his movies

just wanted to say that I'm now jamming the fuck out to this, thank you

i know you mean this kino user

Him killing white American Neo-Nazis would be The Greatest Trump movie EVER.

this. he's been kind of a fag publicly for years now, but his kinos of the 80's/early 90's were fucking GOAT

I really wish we could've gotten a movie in the 80s where Arnold played Sherlock Holmes.

same thing with Last Action Hero or Raw Deal there's too much Arnie kino so we can only discuss so much

KINO/10

>youtube.com/watch?v=P5AVdM1cEUU

The Last Action Hero is by far his most underrated movie.

>Hey Stapleton, remember when I told you I'd kill you last?

don't mind me just posting essential arnie-core

>youtube.com/watch?v=pDxn0Xfqkgw

It's Sixth Day for me and you can clone yourself so you can go fuck yourself.