Are Americans honestly so retarded that they do not see that without guns there would be a lot less violence

are Americans honestly so retarded that they do not see that without guns there would be a lot less violence.

>hurr durr if we had more guns then we'd be able to protect ourselves more!!111
absolutely pathetic.

good.is/articles/ut-austin-comes-strapped?utm_content=inf_11_81_2&utm_source=TSE&utm_medium=FB&utm_campaign=pd&tse_id=INF_c8866f706a6a11e6aea2d77665e8622b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_v_H9vOdEs8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How odd.

In the last twenty years we've doubled the number of guns and halved the murder rate all while loosening gun laws and watching violent crime drop to record lows.

It's almost like europeans are retarded, or something.

Like how the IRA was peaceful since they couldn't own guns
Or how Mexico is one of the safest countries in the Americas since they also have strict gun laws.

Fucking Austin

Without blacks there'd be a lot less violence too but what are you gonna do?

I wish I lived in Europe, where all governments are perfect and would never act against their own citizens' rights.

autism intensifies

They even pick up your compost along with the trash, free of charge!

Fucking hell, time to mail my diploma back I guess

Blacks and muslims. At least Trump is trying to get rid of the latter

That's not true though.

There is just as much violence in Australia without guns.

Gun violence is, of course, down, but people find alternatives. There's now a huge problem with king-hitting (sucker punching someone resulting in death or serious injury).

Not only that, but every year cops do a huge PR stunt and raid a biker club finding basements full of guns and bombs. Everyone knows bikies have guns and that the cops will never get them all.

if NYC was 100% white the murder rate would drop by 95%

Potato nigra just stop

Fpbp

Ok, so how do you propose to magically make all the guns in the world disappear?

>without guns there would be a lot less violence.
Statistically there is no correlation.

Missed this, fp indeed bp.

Thats literally mind blowing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_v_H9vOdEs8

>Atheism is superior
>atheism continues to be the Cathedral of Autism

Weird how swizerland has guns and lowest crime stats.But hey i guess you like supporting the black market gun trade.Pottato famine 2.0 soon

Testo

You are empirically wrong.
How does it feel to be stupid?

Muslims aren't a problem in America. They're like less than 1% of the population. And most of those are just niggers who converted in prison (Islam is big in prison)

Funny because their sexual revolution shit backfired on them. Dildos won't shock anybody anymore.

And that 1% is responsible for some of the worst atrocities that have happened in America recently. The fact that they make up less than 1% of the population means that they'll be easy to round up and deport.

That's got more to do with your entire population moving to suburban shitholes to avoid the gun violence in cities than anything else.

How does a fucking sucker punch kill somebody?

Ask Harry Houdini

And yet we don't have savages running in our streets and raping our women.

Inb4 the occasional chimpout: They destroy their neighborhoods not ours.

>they do not see that without guns

Except there are guns. And the question is: who has them?

the victim gets brain damage from his head hitting the ground

Fpbp

Also, explain Switzerland you stupid Mick

t. Irish-American

>to avoid niggers
fixed

Your assertion that there would be less violence is incorrect, Australia being a case and point though there may be less gun violence, violence increased overall, inice try.

is Ireland honestly so stupid that they don't know mexico would import guns by the truck load so that only bad people would have guns?

>blonde white girl raising up a huge black cock in excitement

it's like pottery

There's no way anyone hanging around that thing doesn't know all about how gay he is, I'm sure he's very vocal about it to anyone who will listen.

>Muslims are inferior to whites
>Muslims are the best at killing whites.
Pick one.

Recently however people have been moving back into urban areas and cities are much safer

Anyone who believes in a cause enough to die for it is dangerous.

You're a halfwit.

Even our cities are safe if you aren't a black or hispanic gangbanger in the ghetto.

>without guns there would be a lot less violence.
nope

proof

>implying there still aren't shitloads of illegal firearms in the UK and Ireland

And who do the bad people shoot? They shoot other bad people.

Besides, weird autist virgin mass shooters wouldn't have the street smarts to negotiate with gangsters for guns... Rather they'd get shot if they tried.

Statistics defy you.

No fucking shit there would be less gun violence with out guns. It would also be safer if we had CCTV cameras on every block and had uk weapon sweeps taking away our baseball bats. I don't give a shit about guns and will probably never own one, but I and many other Americans like the idea of freedom regardless of safety. Give me liberty or give me death.

This
From scratch noguns is better as a whole for society but murica is already full of guns

Less guns equals less crime, like Mexico right.

>Replacing firearms with sextoys
Why are leftists such Degenerate edgelords? What is the point of this?

Have you ever looked at Irish history?