Try to argue with pol as to why blacks outside america are civilized

>try to argue with pol as to why blacks outside america are civilized
>they get butthurt
>they proceed to show me american crime data and niggers
>explain to them I live surrounded by blacks
>they try to redpill me on blacks
>tfw live in a 40% black city
>tfw never seen a nigger IRL

how do I explain to pol that this country culture is basically 90% black.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-libtards-dont-understand-blacks.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QNsCxa4BZB8
youtube.com/watch?v=CGIEKaOkHPc
foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/05/23/how-liberals-make-it-harder-for-blacks-to-succeed-riley.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=HWgGVdp8I1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>blacks outside america are civilized
>explain to them I live surrounded by blacks

So you're basing your claim that blacks outside of america being civilized on anecdotal evidence - and even that one's pretty shit considering that you're a fucking Colombian.

> live in a 3rd world country
> "hey guys blacks really aren't that bad"

i bet you would feel right at home in chicago or detroit.

is pretty weird to you since you don't meet them outside american bias but blacks aren bad here.

niggers are scum though.

>blacks outside America are civilized

No

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/08/what-libtards-dont-understand-blacks.html

>post shit from civil wars
is like posting nazi shit as evidence of white savagery.

also look up belgian shit on the congo for whites being pieces of shit.

>Congolombia

at least our blacks have the decency to work, maybe that's why they are not as savage as their African and American brothers?

nigger, I live among black.
they live in fucking slums.
they commit crime because of poverty.

But I don't hate them.
I actually like them.
sure, they commit crime and shit, but they're nice people.

actually blacks can be quite charming and entertaining.
maybe you faggots should have some black friends.

>commit crime
>nice people
>quite charming

Idiot, you've been bamboozled.

blacks can be really nice people.

it's your faggot liberals who keep telling blacks to hate whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNsCxa4BZB8
when you realize is not their fault to be niggers, but is part of their beings, you'll start forgiving them.

this is our blacks.
they're happy people.

you need to realize is not their fault, is how they are.

>it's not their fault
>is how they are

what a contradiction

>you need to realize is not their fault, is how they are.

Neither is it the fault of cockroaches for being cockroaches, but when you have them in your kitchen you still call the exterminator.

dude this your link:

precisely confirms what is written in my link

you need to learn to appreciate blacks for what they are.

would you hate a dangerous animal and not admire it as a beast?

blacks have that charming cocky actitude, is like watching another being that is diferent than you.

blacks aren't dangerous to society, they live in poverty and kill each other.
the real danger to society are the jews and the elites.

blacks only live in slums and are poor.

It's not your fault you're a genetic notch or two below a dog, it's how you are.

Fuck niggers. They are so bad I am going to move to a place with little to no niggers. I am ready to blow my money just to get the fuck away from them.

I'm fine with having a nigger or two in a zoo, but the majority of them need to gtfo of our countries.

Since you like them so much, can we send them to Colombia?

Underrated

yeah stupid whitey.
blacks are blacks, they like to be blacks.

you need to stop trying to make blacks into whites.

is not black people problem, is how they are.
is stupid comunists and liberals who taugh blacks to hate whites.

africans are pretty happy with being dominated by whites, but you faggots pussied out.

my country is like 15% black already bro.

they're not that bad, they can be pretty chill.
also is not their fault white destroyed their nations and fund terrorism to make them emigrate in europe.

nor is black people fault to give free shit to lazy people.

is your fault for trying to colonize africa.
so suck it up.

In Colombia literally everyone commits crime.

OP has different standards than we do.

Have you ever set foot outside Columbia? Blacks in, say, Brazil are niggers. Blacks in the Caribbean are niggers. Blacks in Africa are niggers. Frankly, I think we have more civilized/domesticated blacks in America than anywhere else, but the murder rate in Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc. is nearly identical to your average African nation

maybe this.
yesterday at night there was a shooting in front of my house.

no.

I don't blame the nigger problem on anything other than niggers. Doing otherwise would just be mental gymnastics.

Jews like to divide and conquer the races

Blacks just commit crime and have low IQs in general. Everything else is whatever but we should adress the nigger problem

would you blame a pitbull or a lion for being dangerous?

also most of their crime in inside their hoods.

foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/05/23/how-liberals-make-it-harder-for-blacks-to-succeed-riley.html

the problem are liberals, not blacks.

>my country is like 15% black already bro.

Then it doesn't matter if you get more.

is not our problem faggot.
you open your legs and screamed I want non white dick in my ass.

not our fault.

Yeah, actually I would kill them for being dangerous. I would force them to live outside of my living area.

Either you are trolling or you have really drank the kool aid. Its like you don't think before you post.

you are a faggot pussy. You don't have a real military. If whitey was to try to do anything the brainwashed cucks in the military would through down on us immediately. It would be Ruby Ridge all over again.

>is not our problem faggot.

So suddenly having blacks in your country is a problem? At least try to stay consistent, jungle monkey.

there's a black dude near me that started an amazing soulfood restaurant. 10/10 would eat there daily.

Columbian thinking we care about anything he has to bring to the table other then exporting booger sugar. I have been to France, London, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Columbia, Brazil, Venezuela, and Africa. They are far from civilized. That is not to say there are not communities of them that are genuine and good hearted people. But the phrase in question was "CIVILIZED"

civ·i·lize
ˈsivəˌlīz/Submit
verb
past tense: civilized; past participle: civilized
bring (a place or people) to a stage of social, cultural, and moral development considered to be more advanced.

there is no such thing as soul food.

It's just southern food... and it's not that great. Trust me, I'm from Memphis. The shit loses it's appeal within a year.

I dunno bro.
maybe I'm simply used to them, so I don't hate them.

I would understand if you never live among them.

your problem was to not allow black nations to develop, you gave them unfair trade conditions, installed white institutions that doesn't work with the african mindset, destroy their national industries by giving them free shit, force them into free trade.

you literally destroyed the black man by trying to baby sit him.
hell, even blacks literally tell you to stop baby sitting them and let them work alone their problems.

but you still steal the intelligent blacks from africa rather than letting them work to develop africa.

here's where you are KIND OF right:

there are subgroups of Blacks that are different.

Xhosa are different than Bantu.

Biafra people are smarter than Bantu, even the colonialists admitted that and used them for administration clerks.

The Blacks in America are 25% mixed with Whites, so the 50/50 Blacks are probably the group that is acceptable.

Your Blacks are probably mixed too.

The colombian bro is clearly having a mental breakdown due to overdosage of cocain.

Give them a break, gentlemen. Let's move on, there's literally nothing to see here.

Shut the fuck up nigger, and stop sending your cunts here they keep voting Liberal and NDP

Ghetto trash is ghetto trash all over the world, but yeah for what ive seen the niggering attitudes are more prevalent with american negroes while the black latinos ive met are quite fine people, my guessing is that in places like Colombia, Panamá or republica Dominicana where there is a fuck ton of black people they do not necesarly live in ghettos and theres sizeable black middle class (specially those who get to travel) unlike in the US where the vast mayority are poor

Its not a race thing a chiraq nigger is about the same as a mestizo mexican cholo, or an italian heritage argentinian villero

Chee chee get the yayo XD

>try to argue with pol as to why blacks outside america are civilized

even my fucking dog would be considered civilized in a third world mess like colombia

you faggots need to stop with this whitey culture is superior BS.

this is the reason why africa is poor and undeveloped, you literally baby sit africans to become like whites.

you literally destroyed the traditional black culture in africa.

stop trying to force your shitty culture on others.

What's the traditional black culture? Dying of Ebola?

Columbia is a filthy country filled with blacks, that's why it is a shithole like Africa and even has black culture like Africa:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

The reason you don't realise how bad Columbia is is because you're black

that is a whole lot of mental gymnastics used to describe why niggers choose to be niggers to each other and everyone around them.

I grew up in the trailer parks. I grew up so poor other kids would make fun of me.No amount of Poverty nor Coddling can force niggers to be niggers.

Niggers choose to be niggers. That's it. The nature of man's choices in reality is, "Do what thou wilt".

They are doing just that.

Blacks are more violent everywhere, but I have to say the African-American culture really fucked up their communities. African American culture is toxic and it's spreading across the globe

Colombia is also shit because of the spics just look at spic countries without niggers, they're just as bad.

my point is that people need to stop thinking blacks are white people with dark skin.

they're blacks.
but this doesn't mean they're violent psychopats who love to kill and rape.

sure, some may like that shit, but the overall majority is normal people.

also you faggots need to stop comparing whites to blacks, is cringe and comes as inferiority complex.

Let blacks learn to be their own shit and don't help them.

Now how different is the average nigger from the average white trailer trash?, ok you are not, but theres also black kids in the ghetto not acting like niggers

And desu i find poor white people to be more scary, dont know why but i would feel safer in inner city Detroit than fucking appalachia

>how do I explain to pol that this country culture is basically 90% black.

I don't know but posting cute black girls from your country always goes a long way on Sup Forums. Just a tip.

columbia is a shithole. at least i know my country is a shithole. what the fuck did you think a columbian necktie was?

Blacks kill and rape us all the time

Your country is literally the biggest shithole of South America.

no dude.

I dislike them because they are typically stupid. Very stupid, so stupid I don't like being in their company at all. The most violent of criminals are the stupidest of criminals.

Also, as a general rule of thumb, you should never trust stupid people because they are easily manipulated against you.

There you go. I'm tired of niggers fucking up my community with their stupidity and lack of empathy.

That's it. I'm not going to get into the "hows" and "whys" of them being so fucking stupid.

That would make me stupid.

So, you're saying blacks are another species?

Have you ever get BLACKED?

But it keeps you on your toes, doesn't it?

most of black nigger crime is done to other niggers.
black on white homicide is the same as white on white.

I dunno bro.
I live among them, I have black friends.
like I said, maybe blacks in america are fucking scum, but I still think is because of your shitty culture.

I despise americans and I think white americans are retarded as fuck.
Hell I see you as retarded because you were raised in america with american education.

y'all niggers (crackas included) think high school algebra is too hard.

literally the common core is a fucking joke.
your country is literally retarded.
not blacks fault.

Where are these civilized blacks? Can you show me a country or city? Can you show me the crime statistics?

Are you black yourself Colombro?

I would say there's no diference between individuals if they're raised in the same culture by the same parents.

But I would agree that the initial small diferences between the races make big diferences when looking at the macro scale.

Otherwise blacks being too diferent wouldn't explain uncle toms.

nope, mestizo.
but I have black relatives.

Memes aside, Black Latinos are based as fuck. Way better than Ameroniggers.

Ghana homicide rate is 1.7.

Can Janitor Ban this shitposter.

Lies are not welcome in our safespace.

Take your shit back to Somalia.

shut up faggot.
you literally suck muslims dick in your ass and you faggots love to spam scat and gore in the hilo latino.
fuck you.

I am jewish maternally and I have a BS in biology. I live in Memphis. I have fought many times in West TN over nigger bullshit. I have had to work under retarded niggers many times in my life due to my criminal record. That is my fault entirely. I don't blame anybody else.

Now, you ask me to pretend that the reason niggers are killing each other, being assholes, and just flat out retarded is because of me?

Even when the whole reason they exist is because of the redistribution of my wealth?

Fuck you dude.

No race other than niggers made niggers be niggers.

Well you are doing about as good as southafrica, just slightly better than us

>music = black
>tv/movie = jew
>burgers = germany
>pizza = italy

I think maybe baseball and hotdogs are United States only unique cultural invention.

not retard.
I'm talking your culture is literally garbage that raises your people on goverment propaganda.
your goverment literally teaches you propaganda all your life.
you're literally the retarded version of your race.

is your own goverment, not your fault.
blame the leftists or the comunists or whatever fucker keep destroying and destroyed the black family and teached blacks to be lazy pieces of shit.

I dunno who should you blame, but I'm sure it was related to the semitic race that controls your media.

>I am jewish

I wonder what the demographic of those cities looks like?

Boreball is canadian

not all of those cities are majority black if that's what you ask.
also only south africa and not a single majority black nation.

the point is that culture can actually be the reason why nigger behaviour can be controlled or in the case of USA actually exarcerbated.

pol never accepts the role of culture in nigger behaviour.

Whatever it is, its not blacker than fucking kingston is it?

Its st louis, Detroit, Baltimore and NO, all worst than kingston

ok faggot I live surrounded by niggers not from the US of A and they are the source of all the problems over here

el CONGOlombiano

>but you still steal the intelligent blacks from africa rather than letting them work to develop africa.

So we should send them back to Africa is what you're saying?

noice anecdotal evidence nigga

>congolombia
Stop sending your niggers here, you cretins.

what do you mean by problems?

youtube.com/watch?v=HWgGVdp8I1o
are u afraid of this shit?

blacks only commit lower crime, they don't scam millions unlike whites.

yeah faggot, black nations needs those engineers and doctors.

most of pol is also anecdotal evidence.

stop giving them free shit retard.

I'm pretty civilised and likable. I live in the burbs and I have a decent blue collar job.

Well now to be fair it only takes countries currently not at war, 300,000+ inhabitants and reliable data available on the internet, dont how good is record keeping and its internet spreading in Africa bro

So niggers are so violent because the white man has failed to tame them?

>yeah faggot, black nations needs those engineers and doctors.

I agree with you completely.

But what about the blacks that don't want to go back to improve their homelands?

Those numbers refer to the number of violent cities in each country. The four violent cities in America and South Africa are probably predominately black and latin american. Jamaica is a small country and has fewer cities.

white man failed at understanding blacks are diferent than whites.

maybe, but they need to have better trade deals and stop forcing them to compete in a free market yet.
let them have fair tarifs and taxes of your corporations.

Yeah, You nailed it

you're on pol not reddit, you're not schooling anyone here on niggers.

Its cities by murder rate, the number of homicides per every 100,000 inhabitants

put this on youtube:
how stupid are americans.

and tell me what race are all those persons.
protip : they're white.

>maybe, but they need to have better trade deals and stop forcing them to compete in a free market yet.
>let them have fair tarifs and taxes of your corporations.

Why though? Removing them from our countries would have a mutual benefit. Doing that wouldn't.

>never seen a nigger IRL
>columbia

You are the nigger OP.

>white man failed at understanding blacks are diferent than whites.
Ay mierda Squancho, we fuckin' know they're different, what the fuck are you talking about? They can't form high trust societies, they have sub 85 IQ on average, and they spend all their money on tires and tooth jewelry. We know they're different - they're shit.

You're improving the world. Thank you.. My Nigga

I think our ones are better integrated but most violent crimes are still committed by them and Moroccans.

OP is a faggot nigger. I live in Bogota, blacks are sketchy as fuck here. They´re shit tier scum bag thiefs.

because otherwise they will go to make deals with china.
fucking retards.

they can form their own society, but you faggots keep asking them the same as the whitey.