Sex-Toy Protest against campus Carry

> "College girls are supposed to be worrying about diverse relationships, parties and homework
>"They're not supposed to be worrying about whether their white lab partner has a loaded gun in their backpack.

>Dallas News Article/Video
beta.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2016/08/23/ut-sex-toyprotest-campus-carrycould-largest-anti-gun-rally-texas-history

>more
kvue.com/news/local/ut-students-wear-provocative-adult-toys-in-protest-of-campus-carry/307160728

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.mx/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiUkLSult3OAhXNsh4KHWw4AJ4QFgglMAE&url=http://college.usatoday.com/2016/04/13/murdered-ut-austin-student-was-sexually-assaulted-strangled/&usg=AFQjCNHY4QYGoxX99DLdVibAF0dp3DMSag&bvm=bv.130731782,d.dmo)
quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/48/4805000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We need a good war about now...

Don't most people conceal carry anyways, even if the college is a "gun free zone". That's what I heard from my American friends.

and you think these cunts would do fighting? west lost cultural war with marxists long time ago. some american even told that we wuz kangzs is now legitimate subject on universities . teaching youngs that niggers were indeed egyptians and shit. which is obviozsly bullshit but brainwashing machine keep turning.

the funny thing is that these stupid cunts will all be conservatives by the time they're old and no longer fertile. then they'll try to warn the new generation of young girls, but they will not listen and simply make the same mistakes.

gotta love ageing

IF they don't have a metal detector with a guard ready to stop you, there is literally no reason to not ignore a dinky little sign.

BBC
B
C

>hmm today I'm gonna kill some kids
>gunman approaches campus
>w-WHAT
>THESE GUN FREE SIGNS
>NOOOO MY PLANS ARE FOILED

Gun free zones tell people who want to kill exactly where they can go to get the highest kill count.

No, that would net you quite a bit of jail time. Not worth it.

More like horse dick there isnt a human dick besides that dude in South America with the 19 inch dick thats as big as that.

Of course the toys are black even on the t-shirts

HAHAHAHAHAHA Americucks

war is for the goys, silly gentile

Have any of these girls actually seen a dick in real life? Dicks aren't that big.

did they only give out dildos? or did they give out onaholes too?
pic related: my onahole-fu

>Theyre supposed to be wanting nigger dick!

want off, kill me.

w..whats on the disc?

>college girls are supposed to be race mixing whores!
>the problem is white guys with guns, despite the overwhelming majority of crimes being committed by blacks and hispanics!
>we'll act like total whores and bring impossibly huge black dildos to school, that'll show them!

I want this fucking world to end already.

just more artwork by the artist who drew the girl on the box, it's pretty good stuff

I carried for 3 semesters in a gun free university lel.

ARE

>American woman runing around with black dicks.

America. This is the time When you realise that you are the biggest Cucks on this planet and never ever again call is yuros cucks.

We need a good rapture about now...

>puni DX
entry level, step it up senpai.
Also gtfo, /jp/ doesn't allow crossboarders.

For once I am glad I don't live in Texas

I feel so sorry for guys that cant get top tier white women.

We must fix this country and save the beta males

My boyfriend's is 11 inches gg

Any Egypt fags here? I'm curious how pissed off you guys are knowing that Dindus think they are the same as you.

ok I admit that I chose that one in particular because I wanted to get more (you)'s but my actual favorite onahole, not hip, is the vacuum wtich
shit's godlike
please forgive me mr. toucan

Were right behind the end of your nation france

See you in hell monsieur

Dear god.

>Feemale Burgerboos carrying black dildos.

Im not surprised.

My friend does occasionally.

Most of these dildos are over a foot long and about the width of a coke can. It's more brain dead feminist cognitive dissonance that complains about fragile masculinity, yet the only fake dicks they want to buy are literally horse size.

>"New Generation of young girls"

>diverse relationships
>white lab partner

Fuck this gay earth.

that guy is definitely taking that home with him

Now that's good taste.

LISTEN UP YOU STUPID FAGGOTS
THIS IS A NON STORY DEVELOPED TO HIDE THE 10,000 + ATTENDANCE AT TRUMP RALLY AND HUGE SURGE BY GOP IN "BLUE" AUSTIN. The normies and hippies got BTFO by the crushing blow of FULL PARKING LOT at the venue and huge attendance. I was there, it was awesome. The newspaper severely under reported the stadium figures, per usual libral brainwashed faggotry, but it doesn't matter. They are running scared, people in control are SMART. We will not have anymore nigger crime (google.com.mx/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiUkLSult3OAhXNsh4KHWw4AJ4QFgglMAE&url=http://college.usatoday.com/2016/04/13/murdered-ut-austin-student-was-sexually-assaulted-strangled/&usg=AFQjCNHY4QYGoxX99DLdVibAF0dp3DMSag&bvm=bv.130731782,d.dmo) on "track" weekend. We will no longer surrender our rights to protect ourselves from mentally ill leftist faggot communist niggers on campus. They are so buttblasted they tried to make a big deal about handing out dildos to college kids who will just throw them away. Fucking 100 people wave dildos around its a story? What about the fucking 10,000 ++ at the Trump rally? Any word on that? There were about 70 protestors across the street lol, every other car was flicking them off on the way out. The cops were laughing at them with us.

Anyway. Stop giving this non-story attention, it is a diversion from the revolution - the silent majority have let their opinions known. We are not fucking stupid niggers, we can carry guns to protect ourselves, and we will vote for the non-corrupt canidate. NOTICE HOW NOBODY EVEN HERE SUPPORTS HILLARY?

hahahaha i hate this fucking world

How do we fix Austin?

Actually, it's just 'trespassing' in some places

Stop letting people from California move there.

MAY GOD PROTECT TEXAS

KEK

>Finally...all of his dreams are within reach

>using a backpack in college

Fucking children. They're just fucking children posing as adults.

HOW MANY THREADS DO WE FUCKING NEED

THIS ISN'T EVEN NEWS

How is this going to change anything?

These kids are going to look back when theyre old and cringe

What's wrong with the Asian guy? He has less of a jaw than the white girl

>WHITE lab partner
They could've just wrote lav partner, but noooo, WHITE lab partner!

this.

Also, if you actually came here you would understand THE MEDIA LIES. Everything is fuckin' sweet here.

Look at this fucking town nearby - HEAVEN. NO NIGGERS. GERMAN BEER CAN BE ENJOYED ON THE STREET WALKING AROUND THE ARTS DISTRICT.

>Shirt says Take It And Come
Actually that's pretty witty DESU senpai.

Am I the only one who would take as much of those giant dildos as possible with my bros and start a dildo war with each other where we just slap each other with the dildos. heck i would get other people involved under the "its just a prank bro" shield

Was Cho a white guy to them?

College is just extended sluttier high school

You get your own place to fuck and a culture that encourages degeneracy

The same thing that's wrong with the white guy holding a dildo

They havent committed suicide yet

I've been going to college and working on campus for 4+ years now and I carried every single day. -If- shit goes down I refuse to be another statistic.

And this

dildos aren't even shocking or even comedic anymore.

It would be as if they brought their dirty laundry with them.

W-what's wrong with a backpack senpai?

I carry my laptop, books, lunch, and gym/shower stuff with me. I also have more than 2 classes a day because I don't take a meme degree and really need to space to store my stuff.

I spend around 8 hours on campus a day, not including library time.

Don't do it Sven! Killing yourself isn't the answer! Here have a (you) just relax man some jokes just aren't funny.

It's just to encourage whores to be sluttier
>good goyim
>take as many dicks as possible and you will be happy

>white lab partner
>white
Hahahahaha. You fucking racists.

We have as many people as your country in a single state

Many of us go lifetimes without ever even hearing of these cucks outside pol

We have foreigners inside America

There's only two types of Americans in this world. Those who carry guns to school or those who carry dildos. Which one are YOU?

Someone be a hero and throw molotov Cocktails at these human trash

Part of me wished I went to college. Black dick looks to be in high demand.

I would chuck it like a spear at people

FBI report submitted

Explain this comment in court

Right wing death squad

They make a good point.

I'm convinced that women are having these gatherings to weed out all the beta males. Any "man" who shows up to one of these has eliminated himself from the gene pool.

"Let's show them they're wrong by making ourselves look like fucking morons!"

It's propaganda

Personal experience was seeing mostly nasty chicks goin for it unless you are a famous star athlete 10/10

Fuck me, while I'm glad I graduated college before this sjw shit was big, I see this as a fun opportunity.

Show up with toy squirt guns and shoot bitches with dildos. Shout GUNS HOT DICKS LIMP

We need to nuke colleged.

I've accidentally carried on campus for an entire day and didn't notice until I got home.

I'm tired of this life.

Her parents must be so proud

We are becoming Sweden

>not showing up with a super soaker that has 'SEXUAL ASSAULT RIFLE' painted onto it and spraying these fucks with water laced with your semen

Nothing illegal ABOUT it

I could see it. My college had at least 2 gun related incidents in the time I went there (one armed robbery and one kidnapping), the "no guns" sign on the way in didn't seem to stop them. Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 and all that

>one of their worries should be partying
This triggers me. I went to college and now that I'm at the DLI and have to actually work my fucking ass off day and night 7 days a week, I realize how fucking silly and easy college is. It pisses me off to no end that they consider partying a worry. Fuck

So.......who in the fuck bought all the dildos?

>Guns vs Dildoes
>Making us choose
This is an attack on our culture

Probably George Soros

I don't know, there are old Liberals for a reason. Even some extreme hippies are still hippies.

Unless this full blown Liberalism wakes them up soon.

This has to be hell.

We're already here.

didn't you saw the vid of the super angry egyptian about niggers on TV ?
it was hilarious, the guy was so pissed he almost had a heart attack

sorry i don't hae the link but i'm sure a fellow Sup Forumsack will do so

Why do these people think that just having a gun will make someone think it's okay to murder someone else over an argument or a bad grade?

It really tells you a lot about their mentality. I wouldn't let these people anywhere near a weapon.

What are you supposed to carry your stuff in?

You think they would get small dildos

I bet she majors in women's studies

this terrifies me nigga keep track of your gun. if you left it in your truck/car sure it happens, but carring is different

Good for them. I wish I had the will to pretend I care anymore.

>despite the overwhelming majority of crimes being committed by blacks and hispanics!

They obviously don't watch news, let alone local news.

I would figure as much but I need to find something to shove down people's throats like the stupid fuckin dildos but on mobile.

t.Texas fag that hates Austin that's stuck on a mobile

bitch I have 5 text books, 2 note books, and a laptop to carry around all day what the hell am I supposed to carry them in

OH god, I have to see that

It's because of insecurity-based narcissism. They want to send a message that no man is good enough for them, but it's really just to shield their own egos. These kind of women are not something you want to be around anyways if you have any self respect.

>not having a luggage slave carry it for you

Didn't know so many BOYS were on here instead of men.

You think Mexicans are Conservative?

Whites are down to 48% of the population in 2010 from 73% in 1970.

Mexicans are up to 35% of the population in 2010 from 14% in 1970.

Asians too, they were 0.2% in 1970 and now 6%

quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/48/4805000.html