Do you guys think this is accurate?

Do you guys think this is accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com//
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No Virginia, or New Hampshire and then that would be Trumps only likely way to win. I say he has a 30% chance of wining.

there's a good chance trump will be able to take commiefornia

prove it

>Trump winning Virgnia or PA
>Nevada and Minnesota not blue
not accurate at all

AHAHAHAHAHA THE DELUSION

If only ;_;

why is washington blue?

rember the dnc?

they shut off the lights on OUR section because our delages were booing and walking out.

this is honestly THE BEST i can think of for trump without going full autismo

god Sup Forums is delirious

VA seems pretty solidly Democrat this election, PA is definitely leaning Democrat, OR is actually a battleground state. Trump does have a chance at victory, but it's an uphill battle at this point.

This is my current map based on optimistic interpretation of the polls. Trump can win leaning democrat states it's just a much harder battle than the battleground states.

>20 minutes ago
>work at an HBCU
>4 girls in line discussing the election
>long story short, they aren't voting for Trump or Hillary
>clowned Bernie, "How you gone support your competition?"

I still haven't met a Hillary supporter and I work at a fucking HBCU.

make Virginia blue and then it's 100% accurate

hillbillies mad as fuck itt

It's gonna be a lot more like this. Nice going, Sup Forums. We could have nominated Cruz, Rubio, or Kasich. But we picked the only guy who would piss the election away to Hillary and ironically let us get taken over by rapefugees and illegal immigrants.

Fuck you guys for playing right into the leftists' hands.

>Texas
>light red
I'm so triggered, fucking spics.

>Oregon
>Red

So you are saying Trump has absolutely no chance?

What area are you at? I'm in the Dupont area

I wouldnt say 0 chance but ill say that hillary being a 1.30 in sport betting is a steal and everyone should bet on that

>and ironically let us get taken over by rapefugees and illegal immigrants

Rubio and Kasich would have done the same you idiot

> Implying Cruz, Rubio or Kasich wouldn't of done the same exact thing
This is why I know your a shill. We hate the basic bitch Republicans more then you do. Fuck off and go correct the record on Reddit.

Oregon is a toss up within the margin of error right now. And that's without assuming that hillary pads the polls.

Trump was up in the polls for Oregon before they started changing the methodology.

SCREENSHOT THIS YOU FAGGOT TRUMPERS

this will be the map, those noncolored are toss ups; trump will win most of them (and even if he did win all of them it wouldnt matter) but Hill has a good shot of flipping two or three.

get ready for for trump to get BTFO

not that guy but

>dupont

im in admo, want to sword fight?

>just the tips?

bellingham

>Virginia red

No

Literally all of them opposed rapefugee resettlement.

Cruz and Kasich wanted a wall.

Lol no they fucking didnt

Impossible. Bigots cant win the election

the PA meme is long dead now my friend :(

Clinton has a double digit lead over Trump in oregon.

Texas isn't going blue this year.

He needs to win a Democrat-leaning state along with all the realistic swing states papa. I think either Michigan or Pennsylvania are his best bets

You seem to be ignoring that Trump was at first open to the rapefugees and that he all but reversed his deportation stance within the past week.

VA PA and NH?
I don't know maybe VA > NH > PA in that order. It's going to be a tight race, but the popular vote is Trump's. If all goes as planned he'll have the electoral votes to win win win.
primarymodel.com//

If that's the case, then he must take Michigan. Too many traditional swing states are held by our racist queen Hillary (may Kek praise her)

any map with PA red gets thrown in the trash.

Not according to the polls
She has a three point lead

But he can't win Michigan, it's not in the cards.

No.

Trump will lose and Clinton will rape him.

I take it you didn't watch the debates? The 60% white proto-Brazil that the United States is simply is not going to scrape together enough support for a so-called "racist" like Trump to win. 1964 will repeat itself and the last thing you'll hear about this election is Ted Cruz snorting "I told you so" behind his blobfish-faced sneer.

How about this one?

I know that child molester Kaine is from VA but Republicans had more votes in primaries and bernie supporters definitely aren't all going to Hillary. Isnt there a chance of VA going red? I live in VA and no one ive met gives a shit about that creeper (admittedly I'm somewhat new to the state).

>Sup Forums is one person

If he's not winning Colorado,Virginia, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, & Michigan, the 1st 5 of which are Hillary certainties, then it's already over

>Sup Forums isn't satire

It is already over.

>Sup Forums is lolironic
:')

Polls are too decisive in Hillary's favor desu. Even Michigan, Pennsylvania, & Wisconsin are more hospitable to Trump right now

>Michigan
>Red

also in the trash.

other than looks realistic with NV and IA possibly going red.

You just pulled this out of your ass though. If Trump was actually doing better it would be reflected in the polls, they are only decisive in Hillary's favor because she is actually winning by a large margin.

I live in the reddest part of Utah. This area is BY FAR more supportive of Hillary than Trump.