Any movies about being ugly? Pic related, me

Any movies about being ugly? Pic related, me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just be yourself

even the Jewish media is averse to creating stories where ugly people win. truly the worst condition possible.

I would an hero and respawn for better rolls

Mask, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Roxanne

What's so strange about this is that Jews are incredibly ugly to everyone else, but no one admits it

>this is the average white person

Haha, just live and long healthy life and hope upon dying of natural causes, some entity will reborn you as a very handsome person in the next life :)

this is wrong. only the ultra orthodox reach pseudo-inbreeding levels of genetic homogeny

Super is more about being autistic but it touches on being ugly too.

>It just seems so unfair god. Other people have goodness, they have good things, they have love and tenderness, people who care about their lives. Not humiliated at every turn. Other people have things god, even the starving children in Africa, even their parents love them. Why was I so unlucky, to have my soul born into this disgusting me? This ugly face, this hair, this hair that doesn't comb, and this dumb idiotic personality?
> Other people stare at me god, I can tell. They are amazed at how something so stupid and idiotic can even exist! Why am I that? Please. God. I just want this one thing, I'll ask for one thing, I'll never ask for anything ever again.

Jewish women are hot desu

go to bongland you'll jump up to an 8/10

One life, and THIS is all you have.
gg no re

fuck off shekelberg

damn you look like your dna was dropped as a baby

Off of the top of my head
Deadpool and Beastly.

Both involve attractive chads becoming ugly

one life and all youre gonna do is waste it by posting on Sup Forums for 15 years

this desu

WTF I already spent 10 years here!
Am I gonna die after 5 more??

>jewish Hollywood actresses are hot

fixed for you

Great flick

Was your dad shrek and your mum Maisie Williams?

This is borderline deformed, would take advantage of my face and make short films. Not about inner beauty or other bs but stuff like
youtube.com/watch?v=eRvfxWRi6qQ

even being handsome can be problem with so much attention people give to you

Take a random selection of women from any ethnicity and they will look like that or worse.

Elephant Man

He gets more pussy than all of you combined.

I think he's inbred. When you look at his FB (Travis Bowdish) and look at his high school pictures, it shows that he's from a town with like 1000 inhabitants in Wyoming and EVERYONE at his school looks unbelievably ugly and alike.

C H A D
H
A
D

At least he's white

not a movie, but Million Dollar Extreme: World Peace

The TV show Girls was about being ugly wasn't it?

Honestly i think i'd rather be a handsome virgin

This, if you just act like yourself, chicks will want you. No matter what you look like.
HahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahhahHahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaHahhahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahaghahahahaha

Ugly Betty was.

can somebody faceapp this guy
i want to bang his malevaccina

>tfw he just was himself

Horrible filmmaking. Gunn copped out on a bold premise, proving his fitness to "direct" "films" for Marvel.

Elephant Man
/thread

>tfw fashion model and virgin
what do I do
I'm romantically and sexually and flirtingly retarded. I have absolutely no idea how to do any of those things or how to spot if someone's doing it to me. Talking to women isn't a problem at all but I have no idea how sex or relationships tie into anything. The only girl I've kissed actually kissed me. This was when I was 13 (she was 17).

I'm getting semi-desperate. I have close friends and have no problems talking to new people and makimg new friends, but it's always non-sexual. I might have too high standards myself (I'm not interested in any of my female friends). Also, my emotional development might be stunted since I didn't realize sex was a thing you could go out and do until I was 20; before that I was like a child who thought "oh that's what grown ups do" without realizing I was an adult myself.

Some of my friends seem to think I'm a huge man-whore and I don't know what to make of it.

Lol! Even as an "uggo" he still looks good. Hollywood can't even cast ugly people to play ugly people. They think putting glasses on a hot girl will make her "ugly". Or grey makeup and some scars on a hot dude will make him "ugly".

Hahahahahahahaha

THIS

In many ways being attractive is worse than being ugly. Same as being tall.

If this guy shaved, lost some weight, and took care of that acne, he could be at least a 7

White people truly are the master race.

Rainn Wilson isn't ugly.

Good luck in life user

dat swagger tho

can confirm.

Mask

not The Mask

You are just memeing right?

I want to have a orgy or a harem with all of them.

Don't even get me started on how having a huge dick and tons of disposable income is a real curse.

Growing pains suck and having to look down on people can tire your neck.
having a big dick also sucks, can't wear shorts or sweat pants without having a noticeable bulge. and making a lot of money makes tax season a pain in the ass

Half of them are quite fuckable

5 years, that's all we got

But she was hot

Vanessa Hudgens is the uggo here.

ugly people only get fucked, even on movies. same thing happened on hellboy

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

anyone have the enemy at the gates pasta about her ass?

one way or the other, everything is bad

hmm... really makes you think.

When you look like that, it's more like a deformity than just being ugly, and people are more likely to take pity on you than to make fun of you.

Holy shit you're right, here's a relative by marriage

Looks like he is in special ed. Anyway he gets more pussy than anyone here.

Seeing this stuff is deeply depressing, because it reminds me of how truly shit my life is, how my utter lack of social skills or a social life is the only thing keeping me away from having a girlfriend or getting laid.

I'm not attractive but I'm far from ugly, yet I'll still probably die a virgin due to being a pathetic fucking loser that can't go outside and meet people.

I should probably consider suicide.

Please select your difficulty:
>Novice
Attractive woman
>Easy
Attractive man
>Medium
Average woman
>Hard
Average man
>Nightmare
Ugly man
>Hell
Ugly woman

>That webm lasts for fucking ages

Jesus christ, Quasimodo, just whip out your dick or something if you're just going to ghoulishly leer at them the entire time they're making out.

See

There's something pleasing about his face though, something trustworthy... I can't put my finger on what I find so aesthetically interesting about this guys face

His smile looks like its genuine, like theres actual confidence behind it.

That man has strange tits

He also posted that he was in love with that girl lol
still out of his league

That blonde is qt

If you're going to die alone, just go full-on-rapist.

Ugly women can still get laid. Even that bitch that was declared the "ugliest woman in the world" had a boyfriend even though her pussy probably smells like decay and being inside is like slapping your dick between two femurs.

If he is lucky he could keep her locked in his basement for years.

See

UNJUST

Under the Skin

>implying he was ever JUST

Oh fuck me.

Really makes you think.

>why doesn't chad flirt with me?

Man, as a kid I couldn't appreciate the animation quality... but now I am impressed.

I... I know this feel, quasimodo-san :(

I would love for them to suck on my foreskin

Jokes aside, Synecdoche NY is like that a bit.

she does look weird, but still attactive

You're doomed. It's a state of mind that you can't get out of.

The whole flirting thing is just a brick wall that can't be climbed for some of us.

Im fucking dying, restart pls

Apologize

ur hot dude

what's she hiding bros?

The ugly personality is always worse.

Which is what 99% of the people on this site have.

Man, the future wasn't kind to Julian.

I really don't think I'm that bad looking, but I'm almost 26 and have never had a romantic anything.

If you're shy and act weird it's worse than being ugly. Trust me.

Nice dubs.