How shit my life is if I wish that I had similar life as in Peep Show?

How shit my life is if I wish that I had similar life as in Peep Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zyv4jGWEzxY
youtube.com/watch?v=CWY1Zf1TUHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not shit being Mark or jez would be a lot of fun. Netflix needs to bring this shit back

B I G S U Z E
I
G

S
U
Z
E

>freeloading while someone else pays the rent

Sounds great

WHERE ARE THE BIG SCISSORS? DID YOU MOVE THE BIG SCISSORS?

Same boat. Frankly I'm just jealous they can get/hold down a job. And the fact that Mark has enough money to get an apartment with his own bedroom and can afford to live there more than a month before getting evicted.

I'll never know what that's like.

why do they call her big suze?
also is the show worth getting in to? never watched it aside from a youtube video scene here and there

Yes: especially if you love self-loathing comedy

>especially if you love self-loathing comedy
Great

Why are the brits so good at making comedies you can relate to?

Because that's real comedy, whereas Americans are about imitating a life they all dream to have but never will because their soul is in a safe somewhere

Will it be quinoa?

Yeah, it's not a bad life being Mark. Got a nice, roomy flat in London. Earns a decent wage at an office job he doesn't actively hate. He's just terrible with women.
I'd switch with him, definitely. I'd get a flat and a job in London.

>why do they call her big suze?

she's tall.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zyv4jGWEzxY

Americans are shit because they all delude themselves with the "American Dream" nonsense. Every American comedy character is at least upper middle class without explanation. America is truly a lost cause.

Peep Show makes me want to get a boring office job (like im qualified) just for the financial security.

You're not sick bu you're not well...

>Now You See it
This guy is a pleb, don't watch his shitty content.

When is this going to come out?

Also, after rewatch, s8 and s9 weren't as bad as I remembered them.

The trailer used to say Wednesday at 10 but they changed it to coming soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=CWY1Zf1TUHA

It probably starts on the 30th.

what's this?

I'm not sure, the trailer didn't convince me much. Looks more like a family drama with some funny moments. Also, isn't it a project by just one of the writers of Peep Show?

You guys just made my day. I didn't know about htis at all.

>Also, isn't it a project by just one of the writers of Peep Show?
I looked it up and it's actually none of them. Armstrong and Bain wrote Peep Show together. Back is written by Simon Blackwell who only wrote four of the 54 episodes of Peep Show.

I'll definitely give it a chance though, always good to see Mitchell and Webb on screen together.

>ywn be a man with a van
Why even live?

Croydon isn't London

I dunno. As a britfag this show hits pretty close to home and I see it as a kinda contemporary horror show in a way if i watch while depressed

There is nothing worse than being a britcuck. Especially a britcuck in London.

>make less money than the median murrican
>have to pay 4000 cuckbucks for a shoebox in London
>half your income is stolen from you to pay for Ahmed's 7 bedroom house

it's literally in London

This. Not a Londoner (Thank fuck) but I'd love to live in the US. Hell, I'll even take Canada

The only thing worse than being a brit would be a yank. I cant imagine being surrounded by fat retards with guns at all times.

I've been to London a handful of times and it's a beautiful city, even the outskirts. But I'd never want to live there. It's incredibly expensive to live. In fact it's highly unrealistic that Mark from Peep Show can afford to rent a flat like that, even in Croydon. Maybe if Jez actually got a job and paid his share of the rent it would be possible. But a random desk job does not net you a flat like that.