Its a forced meme

>its a forced meme
>its dying
>we make fun of them too
>its just the southern states
>america is big there is bound to be sharts
>cherrypicking
holy shit the butthurt is real

oops ment to trply to I was wondering wy there was no reply button at the bottom, oh well. im drunk

It's clearly a forced meme if you have to make three threads about it yourself

sorry I can't delete the thread, honest mistake

SHART
IN
MART

Yeah, first they scream POO IN LOO or SWEDEN YES but now they are crying like bitches.

I honestly laugh every time i see the shart pepe. Not all of us burgers get butthurt so easily.

Those are based in reality, though. They're funny because people can relate to them.

You can't just spam some random phrase and expect it to become a meme. That's why this meme didn't catch on for a whole year. And when it finally did, it's close to dead after only a week.

It caught on because an indian came up with the phrase SHARTINMART, another example of how Sup Forums twists facts

SHART MY DRAWERS INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST CLEAN PAIR

Surely you can relate to SHART IN MART far more than POO IN LOO?
America doesn't have shitting streets, just aisles

SHART MY DRAWERS INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST CLEAN PAIR

WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF I SHIT MY PANTS TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT

American burgers have already been designated as 'sharts' in my mental Sup Forums lexicon. Sorry m8, the only way you'll get that out of my brain is by skull-fucking me without accidentally shitting yourself..

It's America's poo in the loo. Soon they'll start using proxies just like the Indians.

>Those are based in reality
So is SHART IN MART
We've seen the pictures. It's already too late.

PLOP IN SHOP

NOT ALL BURGERS

Did the majority of Sup Forums not know about the shitfest that is people of walmart until this meme popped up? It's a great website.

PLEASE SOMEONE CLEAN UP SHIT IN AISLE 5

Shartposting makes me laugh so im ok with it.

tfw the shart mart is only at walmarts