Muh white privilege

>muh white privilege

Are the niggers fucking serious? Cage is getting on Iron Fist's case for beating on criminals who melting corpses with acid? What the fucking shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2w_Gyl-U8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm literally watching this scene right now and was thinking the exact same thing.

white people should just lay down and die tbqh

Do I need to watch Iron fist before this?

I didn't.

its called the white mans burden. We have to uplift other races because they can't do it themselves.

Literally the opposite is happening in that scene. Some nigger is putting down a guy trying to stop criminals because he's white and they're black.

over playing their hand

More like billionaire orphan privilege.

He's telling him to actually use his fucking status to attack the people on top rather than going around, doing street level shit, beating up on two bit thugs who don't know better.

Context man. Don't let identity politics take you over.

Oh, come on. He literally talked about a white man beating on a black man.

>intense action scene
>Luke Cage enters the room
>rap music starts playing

Hahahaha, this is fucking horrible.

>Iron Fist is a cuck who follows the instructions of a woman
>Don't listen to the old blind man that might actually have some insight into who is about to attack them
>Listen to me Danny I'll just sit here and ask questions because I'm a woman.

Who'd have known Loras would fall for a sand snake.

funny thing is the kid was wearing a fucking mask so danny had no idea

>who don't know better.

yeah they didn't know better than to clean up a murder scene

I expect nothing less from Netflix

>It's another dimly lit abandoned warehouse fight

>always dreamed of buying a warehouse and turning it in to an awesome open floor plan bachelor pad/work shop
>TV tells me they're everywhere in major cities
>Can't find one anywhere in my major port city of 400,000

Why do this to me, television

Luke Cage = John Cena. The writers want you to worship him but in reality the fans all think he's an annoying piece of shit.

Why does it seem like Jessica hardly has any powers at all? I swear she used her superstrength more in her tv series.

Remember when the fights looked good?

>Luke cage in the comics is a smooth talking charismatic strong guy who is powerful as fuck and doesn't take any shit
>Luke cage in the show is a preachy boring robot that got beaten up like a bitch by a white girl

Thugs do know better, they just choose to break the law. I do see the point you're making, but please, stop making excuses for criminals. They made their beds.

she needs to get over her PTSD shit and be a hero already

She doesn't have PTSD, she's just a poorly written, cunty quipper

She is a hero. You want her to drop her Private Dick gimmick? Her step sister should become a masked vigilante pretty soon.

OMG I LOVE BATGIRL!!!

If Jessica Jones ever becomes Wonder Woman I'm going to stop liking her. She's supposed to be a dickhead like Wolverine.

>gibe dem du moneyz and dey go uh-ways
If anything, this scene made Luke look like a fucking idiot.

What episode ?

3rd

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg2w_Gyl-U8

>Luke Cage acts like a candy ass every chance he gets
>suddenly when Daredevil admits to being glad they've found each other Luke gives him the cold shoulder
Shoddy writing

>It's a jerky fight scene filmed through a chain link fence.

I've watchex the first episode. Didn't wat h Jessica Jones or iron fist. Should I before I keep going? Really wasn't feeling it for the first episode.

There's so little effort put into this, but at least there's half as many cutaways in the action scenes as there are in Iron Fist.

Great*

easy fix tbqh

It's the cliche moment where the heroes don't understand each other and fight before realizing they were wrong and coming together. You're not supposed to take Luke's critique of IF seriously. You're not as retarded as the people on Twitter, are you?

Do you just hate women? Jessica Jones is a better show than Luke Cage in every regard. No idea how you quit that show but watched Luke Cage unless you are that triggered by 4 minutes of interracial sex scenes.

I love autistic scribbles.

If you notice, the majority of the jump cuts are when Iron Fist is fighting compared to the rest of the group fighting

There were a lot when Matt fought Elektra, too, but you're right he still has the majority.

Jessica Jones is good, though offers nothing essential for this show. Iron Fist doesn't much either. Anything you need to know gets sprinkled in the first few episodes.

I would be able to have suspension of disbelief with the shitty hand practical effect if this show had actions scenes like Daredevil Season 1. It's too hard to follow what is happening. Every time a fight happens in Defenders I tune out. Especially when all 4 main characters are fighting at once. Pisses me off. Way too many cuts.

Better get used to the feeling of being alone and isolated, it's never going to get better for you :)

JJ is probably better than niggas in da hood yeah, that being said JJ wasnt a good show at all and didnt come close to being what DD season 1 was. Even though people keep sucking his dick, purple man was a total letdown.

If you're interested in that character read the comics.

I wouldn't watch any of these if I was you. I'm still regretting it and I'm a capeshit faggot. After Daredevil S1, everything went downhill.

Oh looks it's another "Sup Forums shits up another board" post.

>using the n word
Back to /r/eddit and enjoy ur ban

thats some low tier bait homie

Kristen (((RITTER)))'s acting really looks like shit next to the competent members of the cast. Her quips are trash, her LE EBIN EDGY DRINKER gimmick is trash, and it really shows when juxtaposed with Charlie Cox. Even Black Power Man seems talented when paired with her.

YASSS QUEEN, SLAAAY! ALL WHO DO NOT GO ALONG WITH OUR NARRATIVE ARE Sup Forums!!!!

Even in veronica mars she couldn't act
I don't know how she got this far

>I don't know how she got this far
*GULP*
That's how.

this tbqh

isnt it obvious

>beating up on two bit thugs who don't know better.
You cant be serious. You can easily see who hasnt been culturally enriched on Sup Forums.

The last good fight I've seen in those netflix marvel shows was the hall fight in the beginning of daredevil.

Who does that ass belong to?

KEK, it's another everything I don't like is the alt-right strawman episode

Rita Everseimagesearch

Who else complains about black people questioning others privilege?

No troll honestly curious.

Nobody's complaining about that. But savvy people are sick of the false narrative that the entertainment industry and media in general are pushing. It's unnecessary, especially when injected into a setting that isn't even the real world. A guy with superstrength and bulletproof skin is lecturing a superpowered martial arts hero like a first year intersectional women's studies student.

This is the most butthurt post I've ever seen

White people are so easy to trigger

Aren't all black people constanly lecturing anyone about their privilege?

Damn maybe hollywood did lied to me.

>White suburban women

Non-retarded people who still preserve even a vague idea of common sense

Damn, tumblr, that's some impressive projection. What is it about facts and logic that causes you to melt down every time?

sane people not entangled in american identity politics

>implying Eurocucks aren't entangled in identity politics

The only acceptable ranking is as follows;
>Daredevil season 1> First half of Luke Cage>Daredevil season 2> Jessica Jones>The defenders> Getting pegged by a cactus>>>Second half of Luke Cage> Iron fist

W E
E

I agree

You can tell the Indian is ass-blasted because he always goes straight to projecting as his retort

>implying the world consists of only america and europe

Niggers are genetically dispositioned to have criminal tendencies. Not surprising we wuz would be defending them

>Defenders before getting pegged
Is that because we get to see more cute Murdock?

So I need to watch LC, JJ and IF to watch this?

Was that supposed to be funny?
You indians have the weirdest imitation of English sentences

People who understand that blacks are actually the ones with privelage

NIGGGGGGUUUUUUHHH

Are you a Nigger or nu-male? Honest question

These two got famous sharing a title that had a lot of social politics. This is pretty true to the source if not altered for modern SJmemes.

>narrative
>facts
>logic

Isn't this thread about whining and lying that there was a reference to "white privilege" in the scene? You are everything you're accusing others of being, neckbeard.

MORE RESPECT FOR THE NIGGER THAN THE NUMALE TWOBH

Daredevil season 1 except for the ending, and Daredevil season 2 except for the ending.

Literally the only times we had good action in those shows.

Kill yourself nigger

at least I'm not missing anything good.

>everything you have was given to you
>i lost my parents when I was little, got found by monks, they took me to a place that's unreachable 99% of the year. I was trained by them, but it was more like a beating or torture - for 10 years. The only thing remainding me of my family was an mp3 player that I saved. After these years of training I was given the privilege to fight the dragon. I nearly died, but I also aquired the Iron Fist and now I had one purpose: to protect K'un-Lun, but I also wanted to protect the city I was raised in - NY, so I came here.
>Well I got into prison, fought in a fight club there and had experiments done to me, so I'm the authority on the heroism.
BRAVO

>He only wanted to provide fo his family, for his momma
>he clearly sees that the kid had new expensive shit and later there's a fat stack of cash at his mom's

Why are normies hating on iron fist still?
I thought he was pretty good in this
Given a certain event that happens about half way through I don't see why danny rand wouldn't be at least a little upset
Though, I agree they need to drop his
>muh immortal iron fist
thing in favour of a bit more confidence. its getting old after one full season of it and at least some of Defenders still saying it
I generally liked iron fist overall
dat DD vs Iron Fist throwdown
dat luke cage knock back
muh dick

Do the characters of The Defenders have any chemistry at all or do they just spout plot points to each like the characters in Legends of Tomorrow?

Demi Rose Mawby

The writers are really shit with Luke's and Jessica's powers. Luke is not super strong why is he ripping upen the elevator door, breaking the cuffs and bending metal all the time. He should be just a shield, at least shit like the fist or a car move him. Jessica on the other hand is extra strong, but not unbreakable, if she's holding an elevator with 2 people in it her arm should be torn off. Super strenght without any durability enhancement is pretty shit.