AYYLMAO VAMPIRE KINO INBOUND

AYYLMAO VAMPIRE KINO INBOUND

indiewire.com/2017/08/nosferatu-remake-robert-eggers-anya-taylor-joy-the-witch-1201866720/

ay! this sounds good. ill give it a shot

So this is like the 2nd Nosferatu remake?

how to get qt ayylium gf

>The director had hoped to work with Taylor-Joy again, but “The Witch” turned her into one of the most in-demand young actresses in Hollywood.
This is good right? Or does it mean she'll think she's too famous to "sink" to doing a nude scene?

She is no stuck up american woman but a hot latina, of course she will do a nude scene if necessary.

off yourself paco

nothing has ever been more necessary

She's latina??

Fuck sake...i'm in love with a dirty spic

m-me first

She should play Nosferatu honestly

Will watch

meh

Wait... is this connected to Tom Cruise's Monster Universe or separate? I hope separate so I dont hav to wait a while

Nosferatu is better than American capeman.

You should thank them making another version of this classic Vampire story

>Jack Gleeson (Joffrey as Nosferatu)
If they shaved all his hair off and got him to lose a lot of weight so he's very creepy anorexic looking... you think he'd make a great Nosferatu?

She's british i think, she was born in Argentina and lived there for the first few years of her life

this

I'm usually against gender swapping but it would keep the story fresh, and she could pull it off

FINNA
JERK
IT

Is she wearing a pentagram necklace?

Looks like it. It's from a screening of The VVitch, so makes sense.

Hnnng
>tfw no Satan worshipping alien gf

Hey Satan

>666

I didn't like the weird cowboy look of Satan at the end, but I really liked that black Phillip was Satan all along.

How does one live deliciously?

indulging every desire?

Nice digits Black Phillip

Post on Sup Forums on friday night

>another version
>you mean another, another? This will be the 3rd time.

I non-ironically like her. I think she's cute, even despite I've read she's a self-absorbed bitch.
I'd like to cum between her eyes.
You're in love yet you didn't even look for any info about her?
Separate.

There's another one due this year with Doug Jones, who has the perfect face for it, but they've covered him in shit looking rubber. They're also doing some shit where they're green screening all the backgrounds, so who the fuck knows.

the VVitch is the best horror film ever made

this will be kino as fuck