THE DEFENDERS? MORE LIKE SJWFENDERS

Have a small taste of the endless SJW bullshit in the Defenders. The call me paranoid again.

Also,
>Daredevil beats Iron Fist in single combat

Literally dropped

previous

>getting so upset about superhero shows you have to make collages and webms

Go be white somewhere else, shrink dink

>mfw a literal nigger is posting on Sup Forums

> waah waaah waaah. Matt who started training in martial arts since he was a child all the way up to his adult life, plus his super senses and years of vigilante experience was beat by mystical martial artist who wasnt using his mystical powers, WAH

wat

ass

>I'm in the show too guyz

95% of her own show is just lengthy shots of her ass in tight jeans.

Yeah. . . .in the shame office with all the other side characters.

POTTERY

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

What the fuck is white privilege? I will never understand it, it makes no sense.

What the fuck. Literally right as I opened this thread this scene played.

When people see you, they don't expect to get mugged. This is your fault, as a white person.

A meme forced by tumblr which the right and left didn't believe but Sup Forums still pushes it for their (((agenda))) so they can win pathetic internet arguments

MARVEL IS DONE

Happened to me a couple of times throughout the years... spooky stuff. A glitch in the matrix?

wow its almost they are making movies that appeal to the largest possible audience at the time to get loads of money.
for a second i thought they spent buckets of cash for fun and made movies for the love of the format.

A social construct by feminist that want to be praised when choosing black men to fool around.

It was hard for me to see what the fuck that was.

"hey nigga, the jews run the banking system why dont you call them out?" oh we are funded by the jews.

Luke Cage has it easier than the billionaire and the blind lawyer. Nothing can hurt him 99 percent of the time. Even The Hand doesn't really affect him. If this show wasn't so poorly written he could charge at them and rip limbs off.

Almost as if "lol ur white privledge! XD" doesn't appeal to most people. It doesn't authentically feel like the character is speaking.

As I understand it, it's the idea that your life is easier due to your whiteness.
It's hiw SJWs rationalize their irrational hate boner for white people.

I think the privilege he was talking about was the fact that his parents were millionaires but maybe I'm just not an overly sensitive fag

Foggy's laywer GF > Trish > Karen

>white boy

nah

I saw that Fist/DD fight in the other thread.

Does Iron Fist just get jobbed by every other character on the show?

please go tell that to the white drunk you fuck or the blind lawyer that can't make ends meet.

Said poor cletus

>be me
>6'2, fit, blonde hair, blue eyed, white upper class
>father is a well respected hero of the police force
>mother is VP at a billion dollar company
>spend my life as a trust fund baby NEET traveling the world because parents want me to be cultured
>return to the US, SJWs running rampant
>walking outside one day going to get coffee
>see this disgusting stinky ass dingleberry picking hambeast with a pink Mohawk, tattoos everywhere and a septum piercing walking towards me
>she's got a shirt on that says "check your privilege white boi"
>here I am in classic yacht club attire, arms bulging, pecs rippling
>we are headed to the same coffee spot
>I go in first and don't hold the door
>she lets out a pfft "wow"
>I turn around and say "excuse me?"
>she says "could you be any more of a stereotypical cis white male?
>I got within inches of her fat greasy face
>"how dare you!" I screamed
>the whole coffee shop stopped to watch the scene unfolding
>"how dare you!" I screamed again
>the hambeast was taken back, visibly shocked
>"I am a strong independent African American woman and I am a lesbian!"
>the crowd begins to cheer
>one member begins chanting "get out you fat cunt!"
>the entire coffee shop joins in
>men, women, and children standing on tables chanting "get out you fat cunt!"
>hambeast bursts into tears and dashed for the exit
>I turn around and see the entire coffee shop erupting with applause
>they make a funnel straight to the counter for me
>I walk up with a smile on my face
>the gorgeous red headed barista who I've fucked many times hands me a vanilla chai latte free of charge
>I come home and immediately post on here

Aside from the SJW shit, why the fuck is Iron Fist getting his ass handed to him every time? You'd expect someone who fucking trained at an ancient temple by masters and only the strongest gets to be called Iron Fist. The fuck kind of shit is that even in the show he blow huge horse cocks for a living

Hey it's another "Sup Forums shits up another board" post.

>someone actually spent time writing this

For most of the world, born in America is privilige enough.
A black dude in america has more privilige than one in Zambia.
For non americans listen to this privilige shit is stupid

Yes. He should be able to take Daredevil no problem. He's simply more skilled.

I reckon it's payback from netflix for having such a shit season

It was tough for black people to become rich for a while since they had nothing come out of slavery, so there was a difference between the way of life of blacks and whites. There is debate whether or not this gap has prolonged to nowadays.

I just watched this scene and came to Sup Forums to find a thread on it. Was no disappointed.

its depressing really

Iron Fist should be able to kill the other 3 without any issues. The only one that might give him some trouble is Luke Cage, but in the end Iron Fist should win the fight.

They seriously depowered him in this series. What the fuck are the writers doing?

his show got shit on so they're doubling down on making him seem pathetic to capitalize on what they can rather than putting the effort in to making him seem badass

post yfw wu-tang clan in the "climactic" fight scene

Jealous?

>nearly every time a movie or show has a main black character they have to be implied to be superior, usually in more than one way, and a white male character (rarely white female) has to be an ass monkey, immoral, or otherwise inferior
it gets old after a while

>nearly every single solo DD scene is top tier gold
>the rest of the solo scenes are utter dog shit
Just like their own shows.

Why is DD so good compared to the other 3?

Hahahahaha, bless you user. I need a laugh.

>Iron Fist should be able to kill the other 3 without any issues.

99% of the DC Universe should be able to kill Batman without any issues.

But not all whites had money.

Even now, 1% has 99% of wealth or something like that.

Saying "whites" are privileged is to say all whites have a wealthy background which is not true.

If a person accused me of this, I'd see it as a trick designed to try and manipulate and con me.

Iron fist would be a better show if it was just about ward his sister and his dad. Remove all the iron fist parts.

Nope, not a fair comparison. Most of the Marvel universe still shits on Iron Fist, but Iron Fist would be above DD, JJ, and LC.

Why would I be jealous when I know none of that shit would never happen and if it did it would all be plastered all over tumblr and social media.
Too bad it didn't because if it did we could've got a video of your fat ass reddening up at the mean words the dindu was saying and the creepy suggestive looks you would give the barista when you leave

i'm chinese so i don't care about your little quarrels but whites did have a hefty head start, no?

Wait isn't luke cage basically invincible, how is that not privilege?

>Sup Forums still pushes it
see and then kys

imagine having to be an actor and reading off this script with a straight face lmao

You sound triggered. It's just a typical day In my life. Sorry yours is so boring

Daredevil is mankino yeah, but I thought every JJ scene was golden.

Jesus Christ it was an obvious joke....how did you even read it as something real or being passed off as something real.
The joke
The Moon

Airplanes

Your head.

cuck

I can't remember jack shit about the sister, so remove her. Just have it be about the dad and his Kevin Durand looking son... unless they actually put effort into the martial arts scenes finally. Moving forward they should probably avoid martial artist characters. They're too shitty to put in the effort.

Remember when a black crack addicted loser ran out in front of the white cyclist in Jessica Jones causing him to crash? The cyclist was agreeably angry at the obliviousness of this tweaker caused by his obvious drug addiction. Then Jessica grips up the white cyclist in defense of the crack addled black youth and exclaims "we get it you're gods gift to earth!"

That right there is the kind of retarded ass writing you are dealing with when you watch these shows. It's not even liberal views. It's just anti white male. There wasn't a single "good" white male in that show

HEY FAGGOTS

How about this qt snek?

>mfw it stops when Elektra wraps a noose around Luke Cage

not before the totally out of place joke about how luke and jessica used to fuck

wu-tan clan ain't nothing to fuck with, faggot cuck

Only superheroines I like are JJ and CamCam. You can't call me a cuck. I've never defended Wonder Woman or Black Widow or Rey!

My point is that popularity trumps logic, even the internal logic of a fictional universe. Maybe a better analogy would be the way that Robin can beat the crap out of the rest of the Teen Titans by himself, even though by all logic just one of them should be able to beat him.

Terrible actress but I want to kiss her soft pillowy lips with my hairy nut sack

This is the only reason to watch any of these shows.

HHHNNNNNGGGGGGG HOLY SHIT

I used to stalk her Twitter account, she really is a weeaboo martial art neckbeard at heart, it's adorable.

aw what a romantic

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed Misty's tits are amazing.
Someone get some Luke Cage webm's in here.

fag

Not a comicfag but I though Netflix IF was meant to be closer to his original comics than his Immortal Iron Fist or Living Weapon runs when he became all DBZ OP and shit.

I mean from the show 'Luke Cage' dumbass.
A lot of dumbassery going on in this thread.

nigger

All of them have fought Iron Fist in the comics, even Daredevil who actually never was a Defender. Iron Fist has lost to all of them.

ayyy

First, they came for my "toxic" masculinity. Then my "sexist" video games, they pushed into my "non diverse comic books" and finally have smeared their "social justice" over my tv and film.

Seriously, why the fuck can't women and beta orbiters let men enjoy themselves. They co-opt instead of create, the lazy cunts.

No, because that implies that all whites benefited from it, and they didn't.

The concept of being disadvantaged didn't appear just because Black people showed up.

Also, it's fair that a descendent benefits from their ancestors work, it's called inheritance. Black Americans were given a country (Liberia) and a massive payout, but their ancestors blew it all on bullshit and fucked up their country as well.

Anything Black Americans were 'owed' has been paid already, they were given the leg up, they decided to treat it the same way they have treated Detroit and Chicago.

How come Charlie Cox is so much better than iron fists actor?

is the series any good?

If you like your daily dose of feminism and social justice, then yeah.

Because that's Chris Brewster fighting. Having a costume let's them use body doubles more for Daredevil.

I havent watched it yet but I saw an user say Luke gets BTFO immediately after it.

I was really disappointed to find out it wasnt Charlie in that long shot hallway scene from season 1.

This show is basically Daredevil: Defenders, makes sense to put most effort in him.

This is bad

>whites have had normal lives for years
>blacks in america had to climb from slavery to fighting for rights and must still fight personal racial bias

it's pretty simple. A lot of it pertains to culture and how mainstream "white" culture is perceived as more important than black culture.

most of it pertains to how you're seen or culture as a whole. Not monetary.

i want her CAGED