knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(FORMERLY CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK)

What?

Pls let this be the next baneposting

Simpsons threads got ruined past the point of no return.

It's reaching a fever pitch!

me on the bottom right, enjoying a nice game of peewee football

Seriously, I never got this joke

how come Milhouse's parents aren't sitting next to each other? Is this ever explained in the episode? I dont really recall
was this part of the "FLAAANNNDEERRRSS" joke?

based Sneedposter

Homer's just heckling Flanders - there's nothing to get.

He's a cuck

She feeds on other men's seed if you know what I mean.

faggot "muh golden age serious comfy discussion" poster
based sneedposter

>seed
>not Sneed

>gifted by the deus ex machina

Lame

She feeds on Sneed's seed at Sneed's Seed and Feed

>gifted by the sneed ex machina

Neddd!!!

Remember the episode where Milhouses's mom got blacked?

(Formerly Chuck's)

At least milhouses dad got the key back for his chastity cage

Flanders was the worst coach this teams has ever had!

hearty kek

chuck cucks BTFO

I want to laugh

Actually the joke is that Homer and Marge by mistake went to a swinger party where partners are selected by randomly drawing car keys. Kirk instead got the key to Hibbert's bird cage.

Was this a reference to The OC?

#NotMyChuck

people actually do that stuff, you know

I saw SNEED at a FEED AND SEED in CHUCK’s yesterday. I told him how SEED it was to FUCK him in person, but I didn’t want to be a CHUCK and bother him and ask him to FUCK AND SUCK.

He said, “FEED AND SEED?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “SNEED?” but he kept cutting me off and going “FORMERLY CHUCK’S” and FEEDING HIS SEED in front of my CHUCK. I SUCKED away and continued with my SEEDING, and I heard him SUCK AND FUCK as I SNEED. When I SUCKED AND FUCKED to pay for my CHUCK KEK up SNEED I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen FEEDS AND SEED in his hands without FUCKING.

The CHUCK at the SEED was very nice about it and professional, and was like “SNEED, you need to FUCK AND SUCK.” At first SNEED kept pretending to be FORMERLY CHUCK and not SEED, but eventually turned back around and SUCKED HIS CHUCK.

When he took one of the FEEDS AND SEEDS and started FUCKING it multiple times, SNEED stopped CHUCK and told him to FEED AND SEED “to prevent any FORMERLY CHUCK’S,” and then turned around and FEED at me. I don’t even think that’s a SEED. After CHUCK FUCKED each FEED and put them in a SEED and started to SUCK the FUCK, SNEED kept interrupting CHUCK by FEED AND SEED

I know - I'm referring to the keys in a jar aspect and the fact that (I'm assuming) Homer and Marge went home together.

Sneedly-deedly, neighbor!

Imagine being SNEED in that FEED and having to be all like "damn, CHUCK, you FUCK AND SUCK, all FORMERLY with your tight FEED and horrific androgynous CHUCK THE SUCK. I would totally SNEED with you, both my FEED and the real SEED." when all he really wants to do is FEED another CHUCK in his SEEDING room. Like seriously imagine having to be SNEED and not only sit in that chair while CHUCK flaunts his FORMERLY SEED FEED in front of you, the favorable SEED barely concealing his FEED and FORMERLY SUCK, and just sit there, FEED after FEED, SEED after SEED, while he perfected that SNEED. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous FORMER visage but his FUCK AND SUCK as everyone on set tells him he's FORMERLY CHUCK and DAMN, CHUCK FUCK AND SUCKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the SNEED who have to FEED AND SEED. You've been FUCKING nothing but a healthy diet of CHUCKS and SUCKS and later alleged FEED AND SEED for your ENTIRE SNEED coming straight out of the FEED AND SEED. You've never even seen anything this FORMERLY CHUCK before, and now you swear you can taste the FEED that's SUCKING on his dimpled FEED as he FUCKS AND SUCKS to writhe it suggestively at you, FORMERLY assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get FEED AND SEED there and revel in his "FORMER (for that is what he calls himself)" SUCK AND FUCK, the SUCK he worked so hard for with FUCK in the previous SNEED. And then the SEED calls for another FUCK, and you know you could FEED AND SEED in this room before the studio CHUCK could FUCK, but you sit there and SEED, because you're fucking SNEED. You're not going to lose your future FEED AND SEED over CHUCK. Just FEED AND SEED. Hide your face and SEED..

seeing the keywords in all caps makes me think you just used some auto replacer

But I didn't tho. I handcrafted these artisan memes
>cherished trips
Noice, but check these digits!

Reminds me of That 70s Show when Red and Kitty accidentally host a swingers party with the keys in a jar

If Ned was so upset at Homer, why didn't he shoot aim a T-shirt launcher at Marge and shoot her off the stands?

Fucking kek

tip top wew m'lads!

Who's that in the red jacket?

Sneed!

no foot longs

Where was you when you found out that Chuck Sneed was the same guy?

It already is

Nice trips

Formerly neds

Why was it shaped like a T?

Good, the simpsons is shit

Sned Flanders

Count Sneedious

SNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

They were divorced at this point.

T for filename

not that guy but thanks

nice dubs

kek

kek wtf

Has this cutting edge humor ever been topped? Truly the pinnacle of comedy.

Have memes gone too far?

What did they mean by this?

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the danshi he called is not the same danshi he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

and st/a/y there.

>inb4 banned

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Formerly part of the Spanish Netherlands

>tfw the simpsons have been shit for 20 years and at this point even family guy has more good episodes

Isn't Dr. Hibbert married?