"If I take your virginity will you stop going to nonsense like Charlottesville and leave my people alone? :/"

>"If I take your virginity will you stop going to nonsense like Charlottesville and leave my people alone? :/"
Well Sup Forumsfags?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/movies/zoe-saldanas-nina-receives-more-backlash-following-official-poster-reveal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...yes

Zoe Saldana is half-white and half-Dominican, she has nothing to do with Charlottesville.

Wrong board.

This is Sup Forums faggot, take Sup Forums shit to Sup Forums.

>my people
bitch you're hispanic

Is this the designated negro women thread?

No, because OP's girl isn't a negro. She's a spic.

>my people

Why do white people and black people have such a weird tribal mentality when it comes to race, where they claim everyone sharing roughly the same regional DNA background as their people?

Dominicans are negros with spaniard ancestry. Figure it out, user

It'll take more than that but it's a good start.

Am I racist for being more attracted to her in her green makeup?

Absolutely.

I've already lost my virginity, but if you let me slam it home in your tight tooter, I'll consider it

This guy gets it! Nothing like rooting a tight toot!
Not a samefag btw

>half puerto rican, quarter dominican, quarter hatian
>only one quarter black
>"I'm black yall!"

Why is it that when someone is part black, they completely disregard the rest of their racial makeup and identify solely as black? All mulattoes seem to do this too.

A large number of blacks and whites in America are genetic sludge with no real traceable origin.

No

I don't hate your kind, but you aren't ready for civilization yet.

I don't like that you were slaves, but we should send you back to your homeland and give you enough funds to start anew.

Who are her people? Bitch looks like a mish-mash of everything. Like you have some Mash potatoes, you have some peas and you have some cut up beef THEN you just mix all that shit together and what have you got? A nice dinner sure but it's more a stew or something at this point than anything unique.

She is only attractive because of here white genetics. Kek.

Fucking your best friend in the ass doesn't count

this is our country now white boi, just like how you took it from the natives, we gon take it from you and there aint shit you can do about it keyboard warrior

It's really an American thing. The majority of Americans, even Americans that are one race, are so mixed up that they no longer have one group to identify/trace their roots back to, but since they live in a crazy kingdom full of endless racial bickering they're desperate for a group to cling to.

Privilege stacking

The more disabled/inferior something is, the better it's treated today by the mainstream.

Obama behaved like his 1/2 white side (and is nothing like 99.99999 of blacks), people called him black because it's historic that a black man made it!

>he still thinks the white race is worth saving and isn't having a mulatto child

haha what an idiot

But she hasn't?
>You have no idea who I am. I am black. I'm raising black men.
said in regards to cirticism about not being black enough to play Nina Simone

I'm fine with that, but know that you won't conserve the country how it was and the gibs will die up, as will the county, because you never evolved into creating such a thing.

The white areas will still be great and you want be able to live there.

Hispanics aren't niggers.

>tfw niggers hate her because she's light skinned
people.com/movies/zoe-saldanas-nina-receives-more-backlash-following-official-poster-reveal/

yes [Lie]
your alignment has shifted 1 point towards chaotic

I'm not a virgin

*blocks your path*

1 drop rule

Because both white people don't care about these technicalities at least here in the U.S. To them white+black = black
*blocks your path*

I'm mulatto, what do? Find a mulatta and have more mulatto kids?

and this

When the white race finally dies the blacks will just go to war between the lighter and darker blacks
It'l be like it is in actual Africa

>taller sons
DeNiros wop genes almost cucked his kids but his wife saved them

Show me your tits

>When the white race finally dies

oh I misread your post because people have accused her of the opposite.

In regards to her other heritage
>“I am proud to be Latina,” Saldana said. “I will not accept [anyone] telling me that I’m less or whatever, because to me, that is just hysterical.”

No matter what she claims to be she gets shat on, for either not owning up enough of her heritage or claiming to be more than she is.

Don't blame obama or zoe, they are not the ones that came up with the one drop rule

White Americans and Black Americans have mixed so much among different nationalities within their respective racial groups (ie, you have white people who are quarter English, quarter French, quarter German, eighth Italian, eighth Hungarian) that "BLANKET RACIAL DESCRIPTOR" is all the have left to identify with.

It'll happen eventually.
The species will end as a whole at some point.

>It'll happen eventually.

WHITED

>he doesn't prank his friends with a cheeky ass fuck
Nothing like it friend! Your bro bent over, shouting and laughing in mock protest as you pump his rump and fill it with seed

>cherished trips!

Do black men get salty when they see their women getting bleached as white men do when they see their women getting blacked?

Even you will die one day you fucking mongoloid.

Why would an incel ever feel comfortable going to a protest? I only went to ONE protest in my life and even then I ended up on the local news even though I kept to myself.

faggot

black men get as triggered as much, if no more, than the average Sup Forumsack.

I want africa to leave

No its the spic's country stupid nigger.

That sounds nice but you gotta top it with gravy.

Yes. You should go look at what butthurt nogs said about Serena Williams when she announced that a white guy knocked her up.

This. I'm Danish, I would literally never call any euros my people except my own

>reddit, the picture

>not preferring her in blue cgi

No him but she was better at green than blue

>To them white+black = black
>To them
Only blacks get huffy about a nigger being halfbreed. Every other race will view and treat them as black. You remind me of those democrats who pretended that Obama isn't our first black president since "umm actually his mom is white"

I'm going to be a commander for the lighter blacks and we shall rise and in the end once the great war is won, our kind will turn into whites. The cycle will never end, that is the future.

gee, I wonder who's behind these kind of threads

the alt-right= disgust manlet goblin trolls cosplaying as woman and sad yellow buck-tooth lanklet nu-males

Oh my she is a qt

Why do blacks hate themselves so much?

Yeah. I'm Dutch. I view you guys as being just as white as us but I sure as shit don't consider you "my people" because of it.

I do think your country is pretty rad though. I spent three weeks in Odense and didn't want to leave.

WTF I LOVE N*GGERS NOW!!!

Don't most of them just pretend to be Irish?

>wop
weird way to say jew

whachu mean YOUR people???

>jewed

Need that "minority" privilege.
Up to 40 years ago everyone tried to pretend they were pure white. Now every mixed race mutt tries to larp as a flavor of non white.

YAAAAS QUEEN

have to be a weekly thing

>our kind will turn into whites
Yakub 2: melanin boogaloo.