India superpower 2030

>India could soon have Lockheed Martin, the American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company, manufacturing F-16 fighter locally

>Saab is not only offering to set up a base here but also help in the development of aerospace capability for the next 100 years and partner in developing the next version of indigenous Light Combat Aircraft Tejas and the Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA), being developed and designed by Aeronautical Development Agency.

>Russia's ilyushin design bureau offers to build passenger aircrafts in India locally.

Why is everyone so eager to make India into a superpower.

inb4 SHART IN MART

POO

IN

Soon, we will all be slaves to indian shit, we will have to hold our hands underneath them when they shit on the street to make sure they stay clean. Oh well

BIG INDIAN POOS

IN

MART

>calls itself a super power
>most of the polulation shits in the streets

more like pooperpower

>f-16
>being made in india in 2016+

Fucking lel, this is supposed to be amazing?

superpower only in 2030. now emerging power. Already we have completely eliminated open defecation in one state. By 2030 true superpowers confirmed

>yfw Americans travelling to India to scrub toilets by 2030

Isn't the f16 like 35 years old

we need you to be less of a shithole in order to counterbalance China

>superpower
>80% of the population shits on the ground

NOt happening, stop trying to make it happen india. SUPERPOOER maybe but no way superpower

Dont worry well be benevolent superpowers. no aggression. all problems will be solved over dosa and kaapi.

Tourists wont be screened like trumperica. will be peaceful

First flight in 1976.

Lol

because your people will work for peanuts

when they start demanding more cash they will move elsewhere

how do you see that keyboard with a burqini on?. Do you have fancy sllits for the eyes? isnt it haram....

oh wait youre the other toothpaste. Not even a real country lel

>building fighter jets

>work cheaply

nigga this aint your chinese nike assembly line

>other country's companies using my population for cheap slave labor will make me strong
>f-16s

This whole post is golden

WTF! U AWAKE AT 1:30 AM TOO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SOO LATE?

>Superpower
>146% of the population shits in the streets

>Why is everyone so eager to make India into a superpower
Thats a big portion of the world economy out of poverty, thats why. I wouldnt say superpower more like regional power, however.

Your mom. AHAHAHAHAH

Sorry OP to be a super power your people need to learn to shit in a toilet. It's kind of a requirement.

>Why is everyone so eager to make India into a superpower
Thats a big portion of the world population out of poverty, thats why. India has like a fifth of the world's impoverished. I wouldnt say superpower more like regional power, however.

What happened to 2020?

we need you to counterbalance China desu

Why though? Everything we achieve was done without as you say shitting in a toilet. Why should we stop now?

Poor india
More people, more resources than the US
And still the US bitch just like china

kek weren't you supposed to be a superpower by 2020?

LOO

That's the joke

Will your superpooper president be baptized in a pile of cow shit just like every indian's baptized at birth in a pile of shit? Curious

India fucked up when we gave you independence.

India will build designated poo bombers.

>poo in loo
>stool in pool
>shart in mart
all present/future/past super powers dont poo in loo m8

DESIGNATED SHITTING JETS

That company would go to shit and be covered in beaurocracy just like every Indian company

I believe the make in India programme is working, but Indian manufactured products are very low quality, because everyone wants to out-jew each other.

i really hope that india can overcome its pooper nature