Thoughts on The Defenders?

Thoughts on The Defenders?

Does it seem like Iron Fist got any better?

youtube.com/watch?v=U14npq9HNiA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was good enough but it could have been much better. i was really psyched for it... it had some great scenes but overall it was underwhelming for a finale to all these shows.

Honestly it just feels like 8 episodes of people hitting each other in fancy choreography that is not as good as Daredevil season 1 and the plot isn't very interesting when for 7 episodes the main characters keep asking themselves what the Hand is doing when it was made clear to the audience about 2 episodes in

I'm only an episode in and I feel myself aging watching this shit. It's boring and uninspired.

Shockingly dull. Takes literally half the season to "set up" a storyline that was already fully set up in Daredevil season 2.

Nah Iron Fist still sucks..

>Finale to all these shows
Daredevil is getting season 3 and all the other shows are getting second seasons

yeah obviously meant this round, this arc, whatever.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nobody is wearing a real costume.
Dropped

Usually when i'm the most hyped for something i'm the most disappointed by it...
It's why i try to not get hyped by anything

Daredevil and Luke Cage are top tier

Iron Fist is better but still suck dick

JJ is literal trash

i know... i couldn't help it. i really loved the whole run of shows up until Iron Fist which was mediocre. Defenders was better but so predictable. i mean they solved the whole thing four times and kept pretending they didn't. it was annoying. but i liked some of it a lot.

>the transitions between their individual scenes

Reminder The Hand are actually good guys.

If the Chasta had a base in NYC why didn't we hear about it earlier? Also, what ever happened to the buff Chaste guy from Daredevil Season 1? I can't remember if he was in Season 2 or not. Lastly, what fuck is the Chaste again?

All this ninja shit, mme gao, etc, should have filled half a season of daredevil and been left behind for other plots. I can't believe entire teams of professional entertainment industry people thought this would be interesting enough to spread across 4 seasons of tv. Instead we get the same back alley/warehouse/crumbling dojo/unfinished building fight scenes a thousand times because all the main characters have the same super power ("punch/throw shit real good") and are so fucking similar their plotlines have to be color coded like teletubbies so viewers can parse them. The shit I took this morning was more charismatic than Danny Rand, and his punches barely look strong enough to knock an empty bottle off a table. I'm only halfway through the show because every time I see him swinging his glowing, quivering little fistlet around I get too embarrassed to continue. Netflix should have produced a single 5-episode miniseries for each character (daredevil can have 10 with 5 focused on Punisher). They've spent so much time building up to this, only for it to be more of the same tripe, that I'm too tired of it to keep watching.

All the niggers are fucking unbearable. Cage, the nurse, the disgusting cop with the hideous afro and the 5head. They ruin this show

i swear i'm not Sup Forums but i sat there wondering why all these fucking ninjas were not asian. especially the five fingers why weren't they all asian?

Who the fuck is "Alexandra" supposed to be?

maybe the use of some technology like the "blackface app" could turn actors to a different race (one you like better than a nigger, i mean, you people are paying to get propagandized) in a not so far away future.

>Does it seem like Iron Fist got any better?

Danny's gotten worst desu.

Man that black cop got some dis it mang titties.

You mean Stone? Yeah the writers forgot about that. It won't be mentioned or referenced ever again

Why the fuck is Iron Fist so weak? Didn't he train at a ancient temple or some shit thats in another dimension? How the fuck did a blind guy beat the fuck out of him? Iron fist fucking sucks

>They're just kids
>The law says you're allowed to shoot people robbing your store, but I'm the law
>Nah, let's just let those "kids" run away with that tv that probably cost a few hundred dollars

>paying
Lel

Honestly it reminded me how much I didn't like Iron Fist or Luke Cage. it kind of just made me want a new season of Jessica Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU

i don't remember him being that great a fighter in the comics either.

hes a white male thats hated by this shows core viewers(tumblrinas) for being white
they cant make him super strong

>I'm sure they learned there lesson and will never do this again

>Luke Cage literally checks Iron Fist's White Privilege

lel

>murdering children over a few hundred dollars
neat

Then why the fuck is he the Iron Fist if he just gets fisted anally every time he fights someone?

Instead of making Luke Cage and Iron Fist Season 2 why the fuck don't they just roll them into 1 show? Especially when the shows are already stretched thin with too many episodes. I want a totally new character to compliment Punisher's edginess. Blade or something.

>feral resurrected Elektra moaning and whining
Raging boner

>super hero lets people commit crimes instead of stopping it because they are black

But he can't see their skin user

What if those store owners needed a few hundred dollars? They're a fucking privately owned store. It's fucking hard to make is as a privately own store. Besides, even if they didn't need that few hundred dollars, what about if they kept stealing from him? Is a hundred dollars dollars not enough for action? What about a thousand dollars? What about a few thousand dollars? What if they took nearly everything of value? You can't just fucking let that shit slide.

I don't remember him being this much of a jobber in his own show.

i actually like that. it means in that he still has something to prove which reflects his character.

im pretty sure he has good smelling :^)

they were white

i totally agree with this. it should be the two of them in one show. they could build on this really easily. although the source material is more reasonable than the PC audience of today is used to

>i don't remember him being that great a fighter in the comics either.

He's one of the best fighters in marvel.

>black sky

I noticed in the first couple 'sodes each character had special lighting. Daredevil was red and Cage was yellow. Anyways, it made me run out and buy a red light lmao. My room looks so much better now. Feels like I'm in a Chinese crack den or the Batmobile.

>What if those store owners needed a few hundred dollars?
I suggest they sell one of the shotguns they use to attempt murder on children

Colleen x Elektra lesbian sex when?

my dick would explode

fair enough. i haven't read that shit in years so i don't remember.

>'sodes

They need those shotguns to defend their store from looters. They'll probably save more money from preventing robbery than if they sold them.

Objective rankings for the team
Jessica>Daredevil>Iron fist> Luke Cage

It's pretty annoying how Colleen is constantly barefoot yet they never give us a shot that focuses on her soles. I'm not asking for much. 1 Tarantino shot a season would be enough.

>Be rich boy
>Plane crash
>Monk saves me from plane crash
>Monk actually interdimensional space monks
>Trains me for several years
>Prove myself with other colleagues to fight a dragon
>Win fight with dragon and become the best fighter and gain title Iron Fist
>Gain magical fist that destroys shit with one punch and healing powers
>Gets fucked up by blind lawyer

They have to nerf him because if they used the comic version he would be too OP.

no

show made by tumblerinas for tumblerinas

>Can little destroy a steel door and bust through a concrete wall with iron fist
>punch a normal person with iron fist
>they don't turn into red giblets

Iron Fist and Luke Cage banter is pretty good. Iron Fist did improve but still an autist.

Daredevil is still okay. Stick is still fucking based.

Luke Cage and JJ's story was pretty much forgotten in the middle. JJ is literally forgettable.

Please can somebody fill me in on Mariah and Shades? I don't remember the plot to Luke Cage. I'm sorry it's pretty hard remembering 4 tv shows.

Shades basically is prepping her to be the next big boss in Harlem.

Alright this I don't get. Why is Iron Fist so weak? The fucker knows multiple martial arts school

>my parents died in a plane crash
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Lack of experience and too emotional.

Wait why did the hand want to destroy every city on earth? I had the impression that destroying New York would allow them to get to Monk Heaven. Ok that's cool, but Alexandra was saying they'd make every city fall.

Because from the ashes they'll build a better one

There's a giant dragon built into the foundation of Manhattan island and the hand wanted to excavate it. By doing this it would destroy the city in the process.

>Lack of experience
He killed a fucking dragon 1 on 1 in a cave without a glowing fist or technology

by city they mean white males

he does have a lot of inexperience. he's like a romantic knight who's never fucked before. he could kill but he doesn't have enough worldly knowledge.

With the Iron fist's power to literally destroy almost anything by punching it I just don't understand why he wouldn't fucking use it more. There are so many situations he could have gotten out of if he had just fucking used his power.

and im guessing the privileged american nigger has all of it

He's a good guy and he doesn't want to kill. Corny but that's how it is.

Because of plot, I love how he's always "out of chi" at the most convenient times. Fucking stupid.

i'm guessing you're 15 and live in sisterfuckin, alabama

Didn't you watch Luke Cage? He could literally end this in 5 seconds, but he didn't ask for this, no he's not crying, he just doesn't know

no i actually dont live in the first world like the oh so unprivileged american negro

But I'm not talking about killing people. I'm talking about examples where's he's maybe locked up, or needs to destroy something. He was stuck in that hospital for days before he finally figured out he could just punch his way out. He's such a fucking idiot.

I did a speed run of the season by just watching the parts with Daredevil. I didn't miss anything of value. Also, fuck that ending.

>tfw after watching this i'm going to start dressing like my hero Iron Fist
Gonna be the most handsome 30 years old guy this town has ever seen

ok bernie goetz. when you're an adult you have respect for your fellow man. it's something that happens with all real men. just explaining to you what happens once you leave your mom's basement you cheetos-munching dweeb.

>He was stuck in that hospital for days before he finally figured out he could just punch his way out.

He was drugged and couldn't summon the fist. Did you watch the show?

I feel like DareDevil is the only decent Marvel Netflix show. And the second season was only good when the Punisher was in it. I really hope we get to see the Punisher soon and that it's not terrible.

Does black steel guy get back with broody budget detective in this?

no.

They didn't want to stay in Monk Heaven, they just wanted to go there so they could be immortal for longer. They still wanted to kind of rule everything

>respecting some niggers that think that because they arent millonaires they should shoot the entire city up for some jays
fuck off jamal

Why would being drugged hamper his ability to use the fist though? It's a power, not a technique. He doesn't need to focus in order to use it.

literally what are you talking about, doritos-boy? your fat folds have drooped onto your keyboard before and accidentally solved the captcha

He spends half the first episode banging Claire.

>he thinks hes people

I agree. To a certain extent, I'd prefer it if next season of daredevil returns to his raggy outfit. It looks less dorky. If you want more punisher, skip to the end of episode 8 after the credits for a teaser.

He needs to gather Chi from his body and channel it through his fist. He couldn't gather Chi because the meds fucked up his body.

Literally leaf tier banter

banter. banter? good thing you stopped me from bantering before i rebooted me Apple II

Why would the meds prevent him from using his "Chi"?

go back to Sup Forumsmblr pls

>DUDE WE CAN'T SAY FUCK FUCKING FUCKEDY FUCK, FAGGOT, CUNT, OR NIGGER... BUT WE CAN SHOW LUKE CAGE VIOLENTLY RAILING WOMEN
eh really weird standards Marvel has. In Harlem you'd hear nigger and nigga left and right.

Jesus I already hated the niggers and I hadn't even gotten to the ALL MUH BABIES ARE GONE LORD retarded old lady. Holy shit this show