Why does she have her own TV show? Does she have a sex tape I don't know about?

Why does she have her own TV show? Does she have a sex tape I don't know about?

I mean yeah, probably.

Living off her family fame for being a slut. She dates multiple blacks

Come to Brazil!

>Why does she have her own TV show?

>obviously fake silicon ass
>doesn't even look good
hello virgin

are you gay

>fake
no one cares what's fake in 2017

>underage namefag
>questioning anyone's sexuality
kek

Kendall is the only good Kardashian

you didn't say no ;)

but once she reached a certain age her mom was able to pimp her out. her mom is nothing but a disgusting pimp

no her mom finally got her pimped out to some rapper

It's a good show.

She's the most popular one right now and they're trying to cash in on that fact.

Kendall is hotter, Courtney is 3rd. All coal burners though. The Kardashian family should be a case study of an extreme example of what happens without a positive male role model. Guaranteed Robert Kardashian is rolling in his grave.

Kris initiated her into the Big Black Cock ("BBC") cult that she and the other Kardashian women are actively involved in. By "actively involved" I of course mean that they literally worship black penis and sold their souls to the devil for fame, fortune, and an endless parade of hung niggas to hollow out their holes for the rest of their lives. You laugh, but that bitch Kris cucked an Olympic athlete so hard that he lost his own sense of manhood and became a "woman", or rather a sissified white male convert to the BBC cult.

>filename
>not a bikini
beep beep retard alert retard alert beep beep

>She's the most popular one right now

her name isn't Kim

What about Rob Kardashian?
He seems like a nice fellow and triggered alot of femcunts with the leak of that Chyna sluts nudes after she cheated

I think they just want to be black because it's exotic to them, as rich as fuck crackers from the hollywood hills.

it's bad she didn't have one when she was 15 before she fucked herself up with plastic surgery and actually attractive

He's still a beta fag, his temper tantrum notwithstanding. He needed his dad to teach him masculine things and to avoid having children with literal whores.

Kim is old now, she lost major appeal with kanye

Armenians are not white

This. I'm surprised how much they changed her appearance with surgery. The others still look like themselves to a degree.

she does though. she was fucking tyga and hes admitted they recorded it

Kendall and Kylie aren't Armenian.

The Kardashians are the ideal family model for millennial Americans

what country are they ethnically from?

plastic surgery should be illegal

commiefornia

So in other words, you don't know.

Why couldn't the fappening leak this?

generic white americans

I thought Courtney was the only one who wasn't a coal burner? don't tell me she is now user....

Dutch, English, Irish, German, Scottish. typical white american background. they actually looked normal when they were young.

Kim is fading from the limelight. Khloe/Kourtney are older and irrelevant now. Kendall is a fashion model. And Kylie is basically the queen of social media which reigns supreme in the modern world.

Oh I see. Thought they were foreign because look southern euro/mena/etc to me

Khloe is the ugly one who was dating the crack head right?

OJs daughter

they are proof that celebs are never good for trying to guess racial ancestry. plastic surgery, artificial tans, makeup and airbrushing can change people into all sorts of mystery meat

she still has some of her cuteness but I do wish she did less surgery.

What did Kanye do?

be a real nigga

Is she the final boss of thots?

I know it's fake because I've seen before and after pics, but how is it obviously fake? I've seen lots of women with natural butts like that. I'm okay with plastic surgery as long as it's not obvious.

He might have exposed her but he was still the loser in that relationship.