SHE CALLED OUT FARAGE

SHE CALLED OUT FARAGE
LOL

YOU

wtf I hate tea now

Bitch isn't ready for Nigel BTFOing her on every major network after this

Americans fucking love brit accents

Am i the only one who heard the PEPEEE after she said alt right?

And she miss quoted him, just like Trump.

Can she go more then 4 seconds before needing to lie?

CAN'T BARRAGE

Funny, isn't?

WTF?

FUCK THIS

Are Nige right now

GOOD MORNING

IM AT WORK WHAT DID SHE SAY

Hillary reminds me of a damp rag

Oh boy Nige is going to destroy her.

>Demonizing Farage.

What a joke. Literally one of the nicest anti-establishment guys in politics. How could anyone possibly buy this bullshit?

She seriously royally fucked herself. Beautiful.

GOOD MORNING

FUNNY ISN'T IT

ARE NIGE

memes are real boys, 2016

It was "people" but yes, at first i heard "pepe" and jumped on the seat. kek

PLEASE SOMEONE

She said what was possibly the weirdest things about him. Infact it was so weird I don't think anything she said was true.

fucking bitch, obama was shilling for remain and now shes mad

obama laughed at romney for thinking of russia as a threat and now democrats shit their pants at the mere mention of russia

cowards all of them

No she called out Ferage, you clearly didn't listen

That part triggered me. Nigel is perfect, don't talk shit about him you fucking dyke.

Fucking malicious cunt. No-one attacks Nigel and gets away with it. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. Bong on holiday in paris. AMA I guess.

Why would you want to go to Frogland m8?

wtf, I hate a pint of ale now!

What the fuck are you doing in Paris lad?

>trying to barrage the Farage and stump the Trump simultaneously
Wew lad

b-but why?

She basically said he won the Brexit vote by being a bigot.

She's so losing now.

Farage fucking won in UK, she shart'd her pants by bringing him up.

OH BOY I HOPE HE TEARS HER PROLAPSED ASS UP WITH SOME GOD TIER NIGEL BANTS

that farage is the leader of the racist far right in britian

Will Farrage reply ?

Any other brits think it's funny how Hillary called him a key figure of the alt right?

He didn't say that. In a feminist debate he said that working women with families are worth less because they work less and are less productive due to family and stress.

kek, there is no far right in nearly every western country, if an actual far right party came to attention it would trigger these autists so hard

Hillary? Lying? Get outta town! No, seriously. Get outta town while you still can. She'll kill you.

honestly she just helped trump by solidifying the
Trump=American Brexit comparison

What would be funny is Hillary dying, the fucking cunt.
This was the most infuriating 30 minutes of my life. I've never seen something this disgusting.
She's officially the most despicable piece of shit human being there is.

I would like to see Farage debate Hillary, she would go home crying.

Said that he got the UK to leave the EU which is apparently a bad thing by saying bad things about migrants. He also said and I quote "Women are inferior" which is odd since I don't think I've ever heard that quote and I've watched pretty much all of his speeches and talk shows he goes on. I think she's referring to this talk he had at the BBC where he said that women who get pregnant are less valuable to a business because in his line of work he used to do, you can't disappear for some months to take care of the baby and expect to come back and work.

It makes me just want to blow her cunt head off. If she wins in November there has to be civil war in America and Europe.

CAN'T

See the sights I guess. Ate a crepe earlier, shit was so cash, I talked with the owner of the creperie about isis and all of that. What the french intelligence minister said was true. France is on the verge of civil war. I saw some frogs spit on a woman in a burka in some supermarche.

> Farage says Clinton's attacks on him are "extraordinary" and she should spend more time talking to real people than attacking him.

It's on!

BARRAGE

She has no idea what she's just done

Nigel will unleash his banter in a constant stream across all media platforms for months ahead now

Those digits

see

Why the fuck would trump choose Mississippi of all places to bring this guy on? Literally no one knew or cared why he was up there.

>What the french intelligence minister said was true. France is on the verge of civil war. I saw some frogs spit on a woman in a burka in some supermarche.
Should have bought them a pint lad.

Also fuck this guy just current year'd.

THE

Farage would end up dying from a suicide by 5 bullets at the back of his head and a dropped squat rack on his throat

ARE NIGE GONNA FUCKEN BURN DOWN THE WHITE HOUSE IF SHILLARY WINS

IT'S FUNNY ISN'T IT

Huh..

SHE SHITTED ALL OVER BRITAIN....

FARAGE

Holy shit nigga. Those ARE some sick dubs

FARAGE

PIC RELATED

mfw that pic and them dubzzzzzz

oh shit Hans, Kek must not hate germoney today.

i was expecting her to specifically mention Sup Forums but i guess that would be too fringe, even at this point.

BUT i realized the reason she is because it wouldn't ultimately result in Sup Forums getting washed out, but in thousands upon thousands of people getting redpilled, firstly about Hillary

I cannot imagine a winner like Nigel Farage cares one iota about what a loser such as Mrs. Bill Clinton has to say about him.

It made me very sad to see how blacked france had become, children wandering between cars with begging cups, niglets running wild everywhere.

think of it, the liberal agenda across the West is getting just a taste of right-leaning resistance and they are going crazy over it
they don't know how good they have it now

GOOD MORNING

WITNESSED

CHECKED!

>France is on the verge of civil war.

i mean, it's pretty obvious no?

noice

Is this the dubs thread?

Trump should attack Hillary for compromising the US foreign relations position by bashing a popular referendum.

lel

POUND AT A TEN YEAR LOW

>GOOD MORNING

kek wills it

This post is officially blessed with dubs

Now they will know, you foolish boy.

Can't barrage the fromage

NIGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL ! COME BACK IN HERE YOU DAMN ROASTBEEF !

Witnessed.

please kek, please

What are Dank Memes?

Fuckin' Checked

>I hate tea now
Coffee is for queers and French people.
Drinking tea gives special powers. I reckon you may be disloyal to Her Majesty.
Watch your step lad. You leafs have been a bit flighty of late.

All these repeating digits.

dam son where'd you find those?

Kek be praised.

This thread tho

The British needs to go to war with United States again. Make it happen!

WHHHHHA

But we're going to be the best of allies when Trump wins.