Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GORDON

First for best Peaksfu

ah when twi peaks was good. those were the gr8 days to be a fan

thats not teresa banks

Leaked scene fron ep 15

Thoughts on Dwight Eisenhower? Why is Cole obsessed with him?

What even is this veddershit? It's all over these fucking threads and it's not even funny.

What are you new here?

Its been confirmed that he recorded a song that will be used in the finale. It confirmed cooper never gets his mind back.

Because Cole said "I like Ike" during his first appearance

Don't you remember?

Look at this asshole trying to climb to heaven on a cross

He was the last great man to be president

You'll see...

It's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder is a fraud. Chris Cornell wrote all his songs and now that he's dead, Eddie never "make" music again. It's not related to Twin Peaks except for the fact that Twin Peaks is in Washington and Pearl Jam is from Washington. Just hide and report all Vedderposts.

100% agree

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

Hide. yes. But what rule are they breaking?

Off-topic.

You do know David Lynch has a songwriting credit on that song Out of Sand right? It plays during the finale

But it's been confirmed that he recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale.

The world has changed a lot since the late 80s, early 90s anyway. A lot would say the world we live in today is generally colder and more detached

i mean yeah, but he was probably a baby when he was president. why have his picture everywhere?

Is this literally your first day?

vedderposters rule, anti-vedderites spread hate

You're the only one who's off topic friend, posting an unrelated rant about Chris Cornell and Pearl Jam. Meanwhile we're posting about how the main character of this series never gets his mind back, which is decidedly on topic.

Were the Japanese the originators of CUTEposting?

He was a newborn when Truman was president and he named a character after him. He just likes presidents.

Yes

this scene is better than anything from season 3 unfortunately, despite it being the most similar tonally

>mfw i realized that ike the spike was literally eisenhower resurrected & corrupted by the evil of the black lodge

historians will probably view obama as a great man, both publicly and personally, despite his obstructed policy agenda

FACES OF STONE

the children of today will disagree with you in 20 years

That's because of Bowie. Maybe if he was alive we could get a scene to top it this season.

I really wish Dick was in this season
Good character, bad plot lines

post cute eddies

it wasn't his liver, it was his colon. we had an user in here talking about it a few weeks back just after that ep with JUST YOU AND I dropped, said user had also undergone the same procedure (apparently) and said that aside from dietary and bathroom behavior changes you live a pretty normal life.

>there are people who waited a quarter century for this new season

Eddie is _____

not welcome in this thread

desu the first black president could be no less than a total boy scout to get elected. imagine the outrage if obama had gotten a BJ in office or a DUI

>man
The only testosterone that effeminate nancyboy ever caught a wiff of is from his tranny """""wife's""""" balllsack

Through VR facebook comments verified by passport ID systems to ensure they are posting kosher content

sure, any excuse to cut gordon coles fucking screentime. nigger should be credited before kyle maclachlan for this half of the season

>tfw the only reason Cooper was in Cole's dream last episode was so McLachlan could get screen credit

pretty dangerous to do action heavy stunts with a bag of shit strapped to you
>tfw you only waited 10 years
only feels kinda bad man

Reminder that David Lynch makes people cry by forcing them to masturbate on camera.

this just proves my point, goofy dreck like that is the closest people can come to an actual criticism of the guy. while people like clinton were tubby fornicators and dubya was a cocaine sniffing simpleton

>pretty dangerous to do action heavy stunts with a bag of shit strapped to you

You don't have a colostomy with a colectomy unless it's very severe, usually your small intestine is just connected to your anus. That makes bathroom time pretty messier but your body adjusts over time. It's actually fascinating how many organs you can lose.

I only waited 2 minutes because I finished the last episode of Season 2 on showtime right before they started the new one

>he forgot about the kino shot from Andy's white lodge visit

its dangerous that a large segment of our country considers "da joos" posting to be a legitimate political ideology

TIL

>in 1991 Peggy Lipton was 44
>in 1991 Heather Graham was 21

These two are supposed to be sister? Wtf. What was the age of their characters meant to be, because their real ages are beyond feasible.

I feel like Lynch completely forgot that Cole worked well in the old series because he was used so sparingly instead of having him become the main character.

also just realized Sheriff Truman wears two belts what the fuck

You can also lose your stomach and instead a small pouch of your intestine is surgically altered to act as a digestion zone. The stomach mostly just breaks down food, whereas the small intestine extracts nutrients and the colon extracts water. No idea if you can suffer that AND a colectomy but hey.

god that was awkward. i honestly cant tell if im getting lynched or lynch is just going senile. some of the decisions in episode 12 and 14 fucking inexcusable. that dramatic music when tammy "officially" got accepted into the ghostbusters? and then her reaction?? GOD what the fuck was he thinking

I thought the same thing but I think the top one is a gun holster.

DELET THIS

A person that wrote the song Out of Sand with David Lynch that plays at the end of the finale.

yeah, this is correct. the one that's most visible (and not on his pants) is an IWB holster i'm pretty sure, since he doesn't wear a normal uniform.

>t a large segment of our country
*dumbass neckbeards on Sup Forums

im 27 and my brothers 48, it explains the (suspected) autism but its possible.

eh, theres more than you think, they just have shit for internet in rural america. theres a reason poltards regurgitate the exact same talking points that teapartiers/kkk/hillbillies in general have been making since the dawn of the united states

Is it weird to have people cosplay as your dead body?

>Harry will definitely not be back even as a surprise cameo

i am literally so fucking upset oh my god. harry was so good. ontkean why.

>there are people that don't watch this season without their cellphones out or shitposting in a chat with a bunch of clueless teens.

YOU STOLE THE CORN

and not just in the united states, but everywhere. xenophobia and bigotry are historically useful rhetoric for whipping retards into a frenzy in africa, the middle east, and anywhere else where people are frustrated and lack education.

>listen to Wild West a second time just for a solid impression on the song itself instead of the shitty lip sync job from the episode
>"I haven't lost my hope even though I'm so far from my home"
>"All that you lost you can get back, all that you want you can have"
>"I've been laughing in this FIRElight"
>the musician said that it's apparently about reclaiming your place in life
>realize that it's actually a song about Cooper and the chunk of his life he lost, and he's trying to reassure us and himself that he'll be fine
I wasn't prepared for these feelings.

why did mike drive around in a camper and sell shoes? why didnt he just do lodge spirit things? why is he always in the lodge now instead of selling shoes?

My older sister is 40 and I'm 23. It might also explain my social retardation and failure as a human being as the other user said I don't know.

I'm p. sure Lynch's own kids have a greater age difference than that.

I HAD IT CANNED

OVER THE STORE

Obama is just Carter 2.0 with the luck to come after the occasional financial hiccup instead of during. We'd be driving flying cars right now if we didn't have a pinko at the wheel when the economy did it's inevitable bounce back. At least Jimmy is a decent human being though. Obama is a true comrade to the bone.

god that song was unbearable

Michael Gerard died after Coop denied him his meds too long, so MIKE the spirit returned to the lodge.

It was his cover and excuse for hanging around in Twin Peaks
When he spilled the beans about the lodge business, he no longer needed to be in Twin Peaks, so he went back to the lodge

Anyone else a little irked at the style of the 2010's-era town of Twin Peaks? In seasons 1 and 2 it was a late 80's town that was still kinda stuck in the 1950's (in terms of how the characters dressed, music, etc). The old-fashioned aesthetic emphasised how cut-off it was from the world and made it unique and seemingly wholesome.

The 2010's inhabitants just look like your typical people from this decade. I thought that seeing as it was behind-the-times previously the current incarnation would have a slight 80'-90's edge (so 30-40 years behind as before). The town's lost its uniqueness desu.

>Michael Gerard
Phillip
Also, why does MIKE look exactly like his host?

That's the point. Lynch is commenting on how globalization makes everything the same.

>Obama
>comrade
He's a neocon. His sympathies are with Muslims and Blacks but that's for different reasons than other lefties. He's a Black, culturally Muslim neocon.

t. milllienial who never lived in either the 80s or a small town

It's dangerous that you jumped to such conclusions just because a Jewish word was used, you realise a lot of people use it. Your reaction shows how unhinged you are

I wish they had just kept the same aesthetic as the original.

Mike makes no sense, just roll with it. Lynch changed his idea for the character like a million times.

>goofy dreck like that is the closest people can come to an actual criticism of the guy
>criticism of the guy

He's inscrutable in his personal life, and his forthrightness in past drug use gave him an air of "cool".

His presidency, on the other hand, leaves a lot of room for criticism - he shot down any efforts at reform of Wall St, and was *very* weak militarily.

Obamacare, while a nice idea, was always unaffordable in the aftermath of an economic meltdown and huge deficit; it was irresponsible to impose it.

Decent president whose incumbency is and will defined as just more-of-the-same.

Are there no more small towns in America that are behind-the-times in terms of fashion, etc anymore? In Ireland (where I'm from) there's still some.

It's sad if there's not. There's a weird comfyness about it imo.

>m-muh 1950s aesthetic
None of the characters really looked like they were from the 50s except Coop, Audrey and the RR staff you hipster fuck. Everyone else and everything looked, for the most part, time period appropriate, maybe even more-so in FWWM.

>it's a left wingers ruin a perfectly peaceful /tpg/ episode

Leland and Ben Horne used to play big band music all the time and things did have a 50s style to them.

Did they fuck?

Not unless you go to the middle of buttfuck nowhere in flyover country or Alaska, but those places don't really have charming cultures even on the surface, they're a bunch of apathetic drug addicts waiting for their time on Earth to run out.

holy fuck this scene

Why you think Harry is hospital.