So guys, how does it feel to be called out in the mainstream media by a mainstream presidential candidate...

So guys, how does it feel to be called out in the mainstream media by a mainstream presidential candidate? Your little alt-right movement that started on stormfront and /new/ and Sup Forums can't hide in obscurity anymore, feeding off your status as Internet underdogs. You've been identified by name. Your weird little paranoid news sources are being exposed by the disinfecting agent that is daylight. Your internet spokespeople are being identified and exposed.

Hope you're nervous, because this is the end.

RIP alt-right

Hurt my feewings to see an old bag try and keep herself alive by pumping her own heart with her hand say 3 minuites of mean things to me in a speech that only lasted 40

Cowards

your gay

This is the best day ever! We made the leader of an international Criminal Cartel admonish us instead of talking about her own agenda. We literally made Shillary bend the knee. I'm pretty fucking stoked, tbqhfam.

It's hilarious because I've been coming to thre various incarnations of pol for years and debating you little turds and your toxic ideas. It's beyond satisfying to watch you get identified.

And next you'll scurry like roaches.

lol @ you retards thinking this will effect anything
I was disappointing she didn't name Sup Forums or Sup Forums, would have drawn more people here.

Except it's not. It means this is the last days.

The point is she's identifying your creepy parallel universe on the Internet. You can't hide anymore.

hahahahahahahaha
Wow. The cognitive dissonance is real.

She didn't even mention Sup Forums
Hell she didn't mention reddit.

you sound like some dispensationalist
damn judaizers

Cool, come hang with us anytime. It's the current year, the Internet is full of popular people and Sup Forums is not a secret

Once you've been named there's no turning back.

Goodbye poisonous movement!

I got a weird feeling this is gonna get violent. Tire irons and bats at Milo lectures incoming

Not like this you haven't.

PEEPEEEEE!!!

Ok, when should I start getting scared? Are the left wing death squads activated yet? Lel, I'm quaking over here.

Uh no. Im sure you wish your violent fantasies will come to life. But the force of a million suns of exposure and ostracization is coming.

And your influence is over.

Lol do you really believe that? Look at clinton shes been called out for being a corrupt lying racist evil dying woman and she keeps on going, but she says we hurt her feelings and we are supposed to stop?

Yeah ok.

ALt-Right?

Nah m8, we Aaaaayyght

Are you suggesting a happening?

She mentioned the retards at Breitbart, not Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is satire of the alt-right.

I'm saying you've officially been Otherized.

Lol this old chestnut. Every time accurate criticism arrives you all cry "nuh uh! Not us! We're just pretending"

you sound dumb as a nigger. nothing is going to happen. racists aren't going anywhere.

Of course not, but your momentary influence on the national discourse is over.

Try again sport. We kingmakers nao

Sup Forums doesn't have spokespeople, you faggot.

*were

Pathetic shillary you expose yourself. 99 shekels has been removed from your account.

Oy vey. Do you even Internet?

>I've been coming here for years
>Tries to correct spelling in a meme

Go fuck yourself faggot, did you have this retarded little thread planned all day? then when Shillarys speech was a massive disappointment you still come here and post it.

You're a sad cunt

Hello half wit. I said "were" which means "used to be"

I wasn't correcting your grammar, I was making a point about the future of the alt right

what did she say? out of the loop

If you are gunna shitpost put more effort in, using the word toxic is almost a no go for actual leftists at this point when outside tumblr.

what do you guys have against le reddit

Nice recovery. 6/10 seig heil's