HILLARY LITERALLY JUST BLEW HER CAMPAIGN TO PIECES

HILLARY LITERALLY JUST BLEW HER CAMPAIGN TO PIECES

SHE HAS SET THE STREISAND EFFECT INTO MOTION

SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE MEMES

SHE IS THE ULTIMATE ESTABLISHMENT AND AUTHORITY FIGURES TELLING YOUNG IMPRESSIONABLE VOTERS WHO THE EDGY PEOPLE ARE

SHE HAS INTRODUCED THE CONCEPTS TO NORMIES, ALLOWINGN US TO BRING IT UP LAUGHINGLY AND SOW THE SEEDS OF DISSENT INTO HER SUPPORTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472154167621.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472154419867.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
cnn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened?

>nothing probobly

Cozy under that rock?

THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE

chaotic chaos is not to be tampered with shillary, you will learn

My internet actually went out for 2 days

Please fill me in

Bruh

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472154167621.webm

I doubt it. Sure, everything she said can be disproved, but when has your average voter find any research?

Hillary is naming altright racists like you.

#I'mWithHer

Try this one
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472154419867.webm

Oh, yeah a whole 10 people are coming here after the speech only Sup Forums gave a rat's ass about.

THIS

No. Chaos magic is not to be tampered with by the unworthy, thus she will be punished for her insolence.

So she namedropped the alt-right.

I doubt 95% of the US even knows what that is, so we're good

People vote AGAINST the other side nowadays, not FOR their own flawed candidate.

Normies will now look into Breitbart, David Duke, Alex Jones, etc for themself. Our numbers will rise

I'm ashamed that I've spent close to a decade shitposting on this website but by fucking christ can I hold my own when it comes to discussing memes with normies.

Do they really think they can tamper with the multiple layers of barely penetrable autism that make up obscure memery?

Anyone notice the autistic guy sperging out through Trumps rally in Mississippi? That wasn't an accident that was Trumps answer to Clintons meme team: The meme man. Trumps got his own meme rainman shitposting behind the scenes and Hillary hasn't even realized it yet.

4D memes lads, 4D fucking memes.

CNN, Vox, LA Times.

Here they come.

Elections are about independents

checcd 4 KEK

Searches for Alt Right are bound to lead to articles mentioning us. Articles yet to be written about the alt right could likely reference us.
The storm may still be coming.

Hold the line!

DIVERSE

It's happening brothers. This is it.

Reality is a cartoon.

why do you look for unattractive photos of her in bad lighting?

google "hillary clinton" and you will see that she is very nice looking. pic realted

At the end of the day, this site is F U N, plain hilarious

People that come here stay here, the jokes and mischief are too much not like them

I knew a colleague that literally said "Donald is a facist and a racist", he saw me one time browsing Sup Forums and at first he seemed disgusted and never brought it up, but a few months now and he 100% converted without me having to argue with him, just by browsing here he got sucked

Ah poppycock!! Our queen shall now take Her throne!!! #ImWithHer

she looked pretty sad, desperate, and tired

FUCK.

>reddit or
>Sup Forums
>forums
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amazing

NAZI FROG

PEPE

kek

Man your battlestations

LET THEM COME

>no mention of 8ch
Thank God my backup chan is safe!

The memes have finally taken over reality

>open Sup Forums
>go to Sup Forums
>see this thread
god bless this board

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HILLARY AND BILL GET THAT NIGGER OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE AND HAVE HIM CLEAN HER PERFECT TOES.

FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS

This is the mexican proverb she used

Can someone turn this into a H-campaing poster? You know, with her logo on it etc

Lmfao I didn't notice the guy shouting "PEPE!" the first time I saw it

Holy shit

>(((Google))) Hillary Clinton
>i.e.: go to search engine who is actively supporting Hillary Clinto to find representative images of her

K keep me posted

ruh roh

kek em

they'll come
they'll see
we'll conquer

> Someone screaming PEPE as soon as she mentions alt-right

Now we have greater reach.

My body is ready

>Cnn "ahhh alt right is racist and goes on Sup Forums forums"
>Clicks "Sup Forums" goes to /pol
>Sees threads made by people all over the world
>Ip flags everywhere
>Board is full of diversity everywhere
>Normies think "Oh these guys aren't that bad"

God dam these flags saved a rep

Basically Hillary bitched and moaned for an hour about Breitbart and Alex Jones, then she spun an elaborate conspiracy theory about Russians and Nigel Farage. It was hilarious, she looked like an absolute fool.

KEK agrees with this assessment.

>why don't you look at these carefully airbrushed photos!
This is from her speech today, she's old and fat.

true, I disagreed with almost anything I saw on Sup Forums at first, but the memeing converted me, now I fuck underage amputees and bees. After the /s4s/ shittening i transitioned to Sup Forums, also disagreeing with most things I read....but the jokes man, they're ultimately funny, no matter how you digest them. They might not seem funny now, but one day you'll see a black guy, or an obviously jewish guy or w/e doing something stereotypical and you'll go "gasthekikesracewarnao"/"dindus, they sho' like da watuhmelown/etc" inside your head, and IT'LL CRACK YOU UP SON!

Hopefully they'll learn to hate Canadians as much as we do

*underage amputee bees - felt the need to make that correction (don't fuck adult bees, they'll sting you like a motherfucker)

Fuck you for this Sup Forums.

Why can't we go at least 5 years without some massive influx of complete faggots just because some part of Sup Forums have the need to be insurgents? And Sup Forums isn't even to blame anymore, it's you Sup Forums. You have become more detrimental to this website than Sup Forums. That should "really make you think" you complete fucking morons.

and she can't change looks to beautiful to trick you with her to the underworld so it's not that...

Do you think she is mara?
Mara is the being you get your word nightmare from. She comes in your sleep and she can fucking even kill you like kruger. In one case they saw a King get his arms and legs broken when mare rode him, which is what we call nightmares lit the ride of the mare, mareritt

there will probably be some shilling and newfags but i think there will also be a lot of normies who get a taste of kek and convert. she might have shot herself in the foot by advertising the so called alt-right.

Shart 3, standy by.

At least the faggots will eventually leave. You, on the other hand, are fucked.

BRACE FOR AN INFLUX LIKE WE'VE NEVER SEEN GOYS

>Nazi frog

>tfw you where here since the day 1 of the God Emperor

Truly praise Kek.

>alt right

A black kid, a gay dude, a jew... who she hating on?

did anyone else hear someone scream "PEPE"

There, there - Hillary will extend a branch to all come next January

Here we go lads

>SHE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE MEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Kek will make them go bankrupt for this heresy

And now you fucked it up

Thanks. Fuck that other one. The audio is not only off sync but it's also quiet as fuck.

>NAZI frog

Kek, Hillary fell for the pol meme

cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/

>it's real
>cnn is actually linking to Sup Forums

holy shit.

>Shart 3
>sides conquer mars

>b-but will Sup Forums ever recover from her speech?

so is there an increase in sale of 4 chan passes?

>cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/
>LINKS DIRECTLY TO HERE
HOLY SHIT - Man your battlestations lads!

I'll go ahead and say hello to the normies.

Hello, normies! Vote for Trump, we foreigners are afraid of sick Hillary's foreign policies that have ended up with several ravaged north african countries and a massive civil war in Syria where she funded literal terrorists! Vote for Trump, normies, he is a cool guy!

Did we even get mentioned?

> feeding trolls on national television
> pepe shitlord in audience

Underrated as fuck. I think I just strained my asshole.

fuck im ready

>after the speech only Sup Forums gave a rat's ass about.
also anyone who watches or reads or listens to the news.
cnn.com/

When normies think they understand internet autist.

The left is for boring old people. The right is for cool fearless daredevils.

Hillary crazy old cat lady confirmed!

Praise Kek and his prophecy.

Yeah, and CNN put the final nail in the coffin. Those people have no idea what they are doing, now Breitbart, Alex Jones and we, the board of peace, will redpill hundreds if not thousands of normies.

It also didn't help that Trump already addressed EXACTLY what she tried to do, to use the old "DAS RAYCISS".

On top of all, she sounded like a conspiracy theorists herself most of the time - "the dark force that is taking over Trump's campaign and the Republican party". That's not simple fearmongering, this is outright idiotic.

there will be no escape . they will browse pol out of curiosity and they will learn truth

Sup Forums rhymes with "hole" in that whoever ventures into Sup Forums will never escape because it is an endless HOLE.

>14.5 million

Oy vey! Two shoahs + interest!

Nice digits leaf

THIS

She's just riffing on the "vast right wing conspiracy" that she's been babbling about for 20+ years. Truly the pot calling the kettle black.